New Ryan budget: Total end of O-Care. "New spirit of compromise" I'm sure lol.

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
Much like those 30 Pub jobs bills, pure nonstarter propaganda for dupes only. How much longer can they stall the recovery? TOTAL a-holes, dupes. Change the channel and return to the force, if you've ever been there lol.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Dainty in a post about the same subject.
Assuming the Ryan budget passes the House, will Harry Reed allow it to come up for a vote in the Senate?

Republicans will keep spewing nothing but pure right wing red meat. They are digging their feet into the mud that is right wing ideology these days, and they're determined to just say fuck it and go down with the ship.

Oh well.

It's a beautiful thing- Lose the House in 2014- No power for years thank God, obvious greed and stupidity.

Stupid question Ernie. "No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP"- TIME.

Republicans will keep spewing nothing but pure right wing red meat. They are digging their feet into the mud that is right wing ideology these days, and they're determined to just say fuck it and go down with the ship.

Oh well.

But of course the Democrats are different.:rolleyes:

Oh well.

So then allowing any one of 4 budget bills passed in the House since obama was elected, come to a vote in the Senate shouldn't be a problem, right?

Talk about digging their feet in... The Senate can't or won't pass a budget of their own for how long now? Hypocrite much?

It's a beautiful thing- Lose the House in 2014- No power for years thank God, obvious greed and stupidity.

Stupid question Ernie. "No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP"- TIME.
Stupid answer, Franco.

Why compromise with the crying baby Harry Reid when he can't even pass an alternative? There is nothing to compromise with. Usually how it works is that the House passes a budget, the Senate passes their own version and then they work on reconciliation.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Dainty in a post about the same subject.
Assuming the Ryan budget passes the House, will Harry Reed allow it to come up for a vote in the Senate?

As is, without amendments or any input from the Senate?

No. And Boehner and company know that's how the system works. Both Houses have responsibilities and both Houses have the right to ensure that their constituents wishes are incorporated into legislation.

But, the GOP will filibuster and stonewall anything other than a straight up and down vote on the House bill so they can go on camera and say, "See? The Senate won't do anything!"

So...Senate Democrats, unable to amend the House budget, will pass one of their own on just about a party line vote and send it over the House for consideration....where it will meet the same fate.

The House is trying to subvert the authority and powers of the Senate by demanding their legislation, and only their legislation, be passed, thereby tying up the government and critically harming the nation for no other purpose than to score political points with their looney base.

It's a shell game and they know it. Do you?

Here we go again. This is exactly what the R did all the time Bush was president. Every "budget" they proposed pointedly excluded the costs of two wars and more.

Has Ryan noticed that they already tried to repeal ObamaCare? 33 times, failed every time and cost us taxpayers millions?

Hell, for that matter, did he notice the election? That he lost.

No one is dumb enough to fall for this dog and pony show yet again.

Forum List

Back