🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

Wow missed that one by a country mile...

No, I saw what you posted. You used an accusation of homosexuality, as a slur.

Libs are like that. They talk a lot of shit, and I mean a LOT.

But, by their actions, you can see that they don't actually MEAN any of it.

You just PRETEND to care, when it is usefully to you, to smear someone or to cancel someone, but all your talk of caring about the issue, is just bullshit.

If, you AT ALL, gave the SMALLEST FUCK, about the impact of "homophobia" on a "marginalized group" you would have been HAPPY that I pointed out your deviation from what you libs claim to care about, and thanked me for keeping you honest.

Instead, you stonewall and deny that you did what you did.

You are all nothing but gaslighting trolls, and nothing you ever say, should be taken seriously by anyone .

As much as i know it pleases you that the black guy was paralyzed, standards of evidence must be met.

"The department said it made the decision because the evidence is insufficient to prove Sheskey willfully used excessive force."

The evidence, the testimony of the people there, hell HIS testimony, all show that the shooting was totally justified.

That the feds talk like they wanted to prosecute but could not, just shows that they WANTED to prosecute, for political reasons, but for all that they WANTED to prosecute, they had NOTHING to work with.

NOTHING, in the case, not the evidence, not the testimony, not the skin color of the cop, supported teh lie that the shooting was unjustified, or wacist.

No, that got laughed out of court.
No it didn't. I just quoted the judge. He did anything BUT laugh it out of court.

here it is again FROM THE OP ARTICLE:

Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder refused to dismiss the misdemeanor weapons charge on Tuesday, stating that a review of the state statutes was necessary, according to the report.

“I don’t feel comfortable making a ruling,” he said. “The basic concept is the rule … has to be clear to ordinary people.”

That hardly sounds like "laughing" out of court.

Do you enjoy making shit up and looking stupid?

No it didn't. I just quoted the judge. He did anything BUT laugh it out of court.

Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder refused to dismiss the misdemeanor weapons charge on Tuesday, stating that a review of the state statutes was necessary, according to the report.

“I don’t feel comfortable making a ruling,” he said. “The basic concept is the rule … has to be clear to ordinary people.”

Do you enjoy making hit up and looking stupid?

I don't even know what the term is, for the type of hypocrisy, when their primary justification for denying self defense, is not that Rittenhouse was not defending himself from an attack BUT that as a minor, he was violating the law by possessing the gun and thus is not allowed to claim self defense,

And since he was a child and thus not allowed to claim self defense, let's try him as an adult and have him spend his life in prison,

even though, he was actually defending himself from a violent attack from a bloodthirsty mob.

Is my vocabulary failing me? Or have liberals found a whole new level of being human filth, that until today, had not existed in human history?

Do you enjoy making shit up and looking stupid?
Refused to dismiss. Judges are more polite than you are.

And THAT is what Kyle's defense lawyers are showing the Court. The basis for "illegal possession" is flawed.

You are reading the bullshit headline and not the substance of the article.

The defense attorneys were asking the Court to dismiss the weapons charge because the prosecutors were misinterpreting the statues, in what appears to be politically-motivated bad faith prosecutorial misconduct:

I don’t feel comfortable making a ruling,” he said. “The basic concept is the rule … has to be clear to ordinary people.”

So, you sit here and say Kyle was illegally in possession of a gun , but NOT EVEN THE JUDGE was prepared to make a ruling on that.

Hunting isn't legal within the city limits.

By "laughed out of court" we can assume you mean that the court found those arguments to be ridiculous.

Saying that he needs to review the statues is FAR from calling arguments ridiculous.

Unless now you wish to backpedal.
You can assume whatever you like. Nothing i say is as absurd as some uneducated slob insisting on the truth of a motion that was brushed aside.

Haha, lining up the pre-emptive excuses for when your fantasies collide with reality. Again.

You people have demonstrated that you are comfortable with betraying your professional and ethical and legal responsibilities in pursuit of partisan advantage.

That fact is something that now has to be considered across the board. NOT considering it, would be foolish and cowardly.

He's a murderer.. How "political" is that?

It was clearly self defense. Your motivation for targeting him, is not the fact of the dead people, but because of politics.

There are plenty of people dying, that you libs don't give a fuck about. Hell, dozens have died in the lefty riots over the Trump years, I never hear you people making a big deal about those deaths.

You people have demonstrated that you are comfortable with betraying your professional and ethical and legal responsibilities in pursuit of partisan advantage
Embarrassing, childish whining and excuses from someone who loves in lala-land and can't come to terms with the real reasons his fantasies never align with reality.

I don't have any control over the 12 jurors. You sound like a whiny jackass.

Embarrassing, childish whining and excuses from someone who loves in lala-land and can't come to terms with the real reasons his fantasies never align with reality.

I don't have any control over the 12 jurors. You sound like a whiny jackass.

Juries are a good check on want a be tyrants. But they are not perfect, obviously. One can easily imagine many ways that the trial could be fixed, by people of ill intent and poor character.

OF which libs almost all are.

And I said almost, just to cover my ass.

Forum List

Back