🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

No, I would never seek that. Of course, in this case, he's no longer a child. So should he be convicted of the charges against him, then yeah, lock him up with adult murderers and rapists for life.

You say you are not seeking it, and then admit that you are seeking it.

Pretty standard shit for a lib.

Thomas Bringer said Rittenhouse 's attorneys should tell a jury he was hunting. Bringer is the prosecutor saying what the defense SHOULD say. The defense attorneys never actually said that.
Bringer said the defense should argue that in front of the jury because Rittenhouse's attorney tried arguing that in front of the judge...

Attorneys for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is charged with fatally shooting two people during a protest in Wisconsin last year, argued that hunting laws allowed him to carry the assault-style weapon used during the shootings.

You say you are not seeking it, and then admit that you are seeking it.

Pretty standard shit for a lib.
Not my problem you don't understand English.

I said I'm against putting a child into an adult prison with adult murderers and rapists.

I also pointed out Rittenhouse is no longer a child.

Do you understand now? Will it help you understand if I write that again in crayon?

Not my problem you don't understand English.

I said I'm against putting a child into an adult prison with adult murderers and rapists.

I also pointed out Rittenhouse is no longer a child.

Do you understand now? Will it help you understand if I write that again in crayon?

YOu called him a child just a few posts ago. YOU defined him as a child. Now you are pushing to see him serve life in prison.

Just pointing out what you are doing, in your own words. Based on your words.

YOu called him a child just a few posts ago. YOU defined him as a child. Now you are pushing to see him serve life in prison.

Just pointing out what you are doing, in your own words. Based on your words.
Quote me saying he is a child.....

Bringer said the defense should argue that in front of the jury because Rittenhouse's attorney tried arguing that in front of the judge...

Attorneys for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is charged with fatally shooting two people during a protest in Wisconsin last year, argued that hunting laws allowed him to carry the assault-style weapon used during the shootings.
I do see your confusion. The hunting law argument was to eliminate the carry charge only. It is not meant to be a defense to any murder or manslaughter charge. The case is in the pretrial motion phase meant to limit the issues presented at trial. The prosecutor attempted to present as a defense. Hence his saying the defense SHOULD use an out hunting argument. I don't know what the ruling was. If the defense was successful the prosecutor could not argue that the rifle was illegally carried. Could not mention it at all.

One of the issues that can't be brought up is a link to proud boys.

One of the issues that can't be brought up is a link to proud boys.
Luckily for the poor kid being used by you and your cult.

Luckily for the poor kid being used by you and your cult.

The association began AFTER the shooting. So it is nothing but an attempt to smear the kid by associating him with a group that has had a lot of negative publicity, thanks to the vile MSM, and teh Deep State.

Speaking of the Deep State.

Not even Joe Biden's administration can find any evidence of anything unjust about teh shooting that sparked the Kenosha riots.

The association began AFTER the shooting. So it is nothing but an attempt to smear the kid by associating him with a group that has had a lot of negative publicity, thanks to the vile MSM, and teh Deep State.

Speaking of the Deep State.

Not even Joe Biden's administration can find any evidence of anything unjust about teh shooting that sparked the Kenosha riots.
As much as i know it pleases you that the black guy was paralyzed, standards of evidence must be met.

"The department said it made the decision because the evidence is insufficient to prove Sheskey willfully used excessive force."

If those people travel to your town and kill a few people, I'll support their prosecution. Especially if they are breaking the law by possessing a gun ILLEGALLY
And THAT is what Kyle's defense lawyers are showing the Court. The basis for "illegal possession" is flawed.

You are reading the bullshit headline and not the substance of the article.

The defense attorneys were asking the Court to dismiss the weapons charge because the prosecutors were misinterpreting the statues, in what appears to be politically-motivated bad faith prosecutorial misconduct:

Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder refused to dismiss the misdemeanor weapons charge on Tuesday, stating that a review of the state statutes was necessary, according to the report.

I don’t feel comfortable making a ruling,” he said. “The basic concept is the rule … has to be clear to ordinary people.”

So, you sit here and say Kyle was illegally in possession of a gun , but NOT EVEN THE JUDGE was prepared to make a ruling on that.

Forum List

Back