🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

So? Commit adult crimes, pay adult penalties. Still, he was a child when he killed two people.

I have no problem trying him as an adult. But if you are going to try someone as an adult and have them face adult time,

to at the same try characterize them as a "child" is....

very strange of you.

I have no problem trying him as an adult. But if you are going to try someone as an adult and have them face adult time,

to at the same try characterize them as a "child" is....

very strange of you.
His age at the time dictates he was a child. You don't like that? Tough shit. Go cry in a dictionary.

His age at the time dictates he was a child. You don't like that? Tough shit. Go cry in a dictionary.

No, his age dictates that he was legally a "minor". Considering his actions, I have been mostly referring to him as a "Young man".

What kind of person WANTS to put a "child" away for life?

No, his age dictates that he was legally a "minor". Considering his actions, I have been mostly referring to him as a "Young man".

What kind of person WANTS to put a "child" away for life?
The dictionary defines a child as someone who has not yet reached the age of majority...

And the age of majority in Wisconsin is 18. So yes, by definition, he was a child.

Isn't this against the rules someplace? Someone lies, gets caught, then tries to delete the lie and attack the person that caught the lie. That's incredibly dishonest.

The dictionary defines a child as someone who has not yet reached the age of majority...

And the age of majority in Wisconsin is 18. So yes, by definition, he was a child.

You want to lock up a child, with adult murderers and rapists for life?

"Attorneys for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is charged with fatally shooting two people during a protest in Wisconsin last year, argued that hunting laws allowed him to carry the assault-style weapon used during the shootings. Wisconsin law prohibits anyone under age 18 from being armed, but Rittenhouse’s attorneys argued that state laws only forbid minors to carry short-barreled rifles and shotguns.

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger responded that if the defense wants to tell a jury that Rittenhouse was only hunting, it should do so.
“They can submit evidence that the defendant had a certificate to hunt and he was engaged in legal hunting on the streets of Kenosha that night,” Binger said Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder denied a defense motion to drop the weapons possession charge."

It is quite possible the defense team is just trolling the prosecutors and if so, that is pretty brilliant...this would also give potential jurors a nice laugh to lighten the mood...This also shows that the defense team is pretty confident that Rittenhouse will be found innocent...

The defense claim is that Kyle was allowed to carry an AR-15 styled rifle across state lines to protect businesses there from rioters; because all he was really doing was just hunting....and according to Wisconsin law; this is allowed..although Kyle is not a resident of Wisconsin nor has a hunting license there; however as long as he believed he was hunting, he should be ok...That will help clear him from any weapons possession charge the prosecutors charged him with.
It was self defense. There won't be a conviction for murder. It's time to let this go...lol

You want to lock up a child, with adult murderers and rapists for life?
No, I would never seek that. Of course, in this case, he's no longer a child. So should he be convicted of the charges against him, then yeah, lock him up with adult murderers and rapists for life.

Forum List

Back