🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

Not necessarily. For example, if it was decided by the jury that Zimmerman was committing a crime in confronting and assaulting Martin, his claim to self defense would have evaporated.

If I'm at a store passing a counterfeit $20 and a customer starts stabbing me, am I allowed to legally claim self-defense if I fight back?

Oh look, a fuzzy picture when Grosskreutz was shot which doesn't actually show him pointing his gun at Rittenhouse.

Good job.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Self-defense isn't the issue?

The prosecution is going to argue that, since Kyle was there illegally and possessing a weapon illegally, he does not have the right to claim self defense.

Everyone has the right to self-defense.
So Nicolas Cruz could have reasonably argued self defense had he shot someone who pulled a gun on him to stop him from shooting students at Parkland?

What is he pointing the gun at?
Can't tell in that photo he was pointing it all. If that was the best you can do, and I can only assume that it was, then you failed to prove he ever pointed it at Rittenhouse.

So Nicolas Cruz could have reasonably argued self defense had he shot someone who pulled a gun on him to stop him from shooting students at Parkland?

Grosskreutz was running up behind Rittenhouse, with a pistol in his hand, to stop Rittenhouse from shooting his attackers, before Rittenhouse was attacked? Before Rittenhouse defended himself?

Can't tell in that photo he was pointing it all. If that was the best you can do, and I can only assume that it was, then you failed to prove he ever pointed it at Rittenhouse.

Try this, between 16-20 seconds. I slowed it down to 0.25 speed.
Not perfect. Maybe still not clear enough for you. He tried twice.

Grosskreutz was running up behind Rittenhouse, with a pistol in his hand, to stop Rittenhouse from shooting his attackers, before Rittenhouse was attacked? Before Rittenhouse defended himself?
Still no evidence Grosskreutz pointed his gun at at Rittenhouse, which is what you claimed.

So again, if Grosskreutz intent was to kill Rittenhouse... at the very least... he would have had to do that. He certainly had opportunity to do so.

Try this, between 16-20 seconds. I slowed it down to 0.25 speed.
Not perfect. Maybe still not clear enough for you. He tried twice.

Nope, he tried nunce as he's not seen in that video pointing his gun at Rittenhouse.

Forum List

Back