🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Survey

And the Nationals went on to lose three in a row to the Astros.

So?
It's your survey. You tell us.

I guess some people care about baseball. I don't.

And yet -
You posted a survey from the Washington NATIONALS.

So? The survey wasn't about baseball. It was about locking up that illegitimate resident in the white house.

I understand that you are too stupid to get this, any of this.
Trump's administration kills the leader of the Terrorist Group ISIS.
Crazy swamp dwellers funded by some Organization tied to Soros, probably, chant lock him up almost immediately after that.

The rest of the country - all the millions that voted for and support things like, I don't know killing terrorists maybe, that live in fly over country and want to just watch baseball .see your insanity and work even harder to make sure that he is reelected.

Idiots like you are the reason that he absolutely will be reelected.

And yet -

So? The survey wasn't about baseball. It was about locking up that illegitimate resident in the white house.

Crazy swamp dwellers funded by some Organization tied to Soros, probably, chant lock him up almost immediately after that.

The rest of the country - all the millions that voted for and support things like, I don't know killing terrorists maybe, that live in fly over country and want to just watch baseball .see your insanity and work even harder to make sure that he is reelected.

I suppose there is a chance you might be right, but he won with 3 million less votes than his opponent last time. This time his opposition won't be as complacent, he won't be able to cheat as easily, and he damn sure hasn't gained any support since his election.

And yet -

I suppose there is a chance you might be right, but he won with 3 million less votes than his opponent last time. This time his opposition won't be as complacent, he won't be able to cheat as easily, and he damn sure hasn't gained any support since his election.

There was no National Vote for President.
There will be no National Vote for President this next time.
His opponent was not complacent, I would venture to say no human being ever wanted anything more than Hillary wanted to be President.
Unfortunately for her, fortunately for the country, outside of NYC and LA county, people felt otherwise.
There was no cheating -
He definitely has gained support that he didn't have the last election.
All the people who didn't believe that he would Govern Conservatively, have now been shown that he is.
The Economy alone will seal a reelection for this President - it would any President -( although no other President could have accomplished all of this success).
I cant see any of the swing state voters saying - wow our economy is great, maybe we should try to destroy it by voting for someone who is completely against what is working.

And the Nationals went on to lose three in a row to the Astros.

So?

And yet -

Tell me exactly, in your own words, why he is "illegitimate."

If you can't, no one on this site should take anything you post with any modicum of seriousness.

"Hillary has a 98% chance of winning the election in a landslide"

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxuab

If it wasn't for BUT HILLARY posts, and gun nuts, you right wingers wouldn't have anything to write.

Oh, but your own ignorance makes a fine subject to bat around. Plenty of material there.

1. When Donald the Dork realized he was being booed and mocked by the huuuge crowd of citizens arranging the World Series Baseball event showing how much Americans despise him, he gathered up his entourage and cowardly ran away. This happened shortly after his self-congratulatory nonsensical bragging and boasting display over a military raid where hs praised Russian and Syrian assistance, claiming US Forces could not have accomplished their mission without Vladimir Putin's help.
Thats your TDS fantasy. Reality dictates otherwise

A new Washington Nationals survey has been released. The survey consisted of one question.
"Should we lock Trump up" 98% responded with LOCK HIM UP. there was a 2% margin of error

Lol that was video from a section not the stadium mics lol

If you listen to the tv version you don’t hear lock him up up lol

1. When Donald the Dork realized he was being booed and mocked by the huuuge crowd of citizens arranging the World Series Baseball event showing how much Americans despise him, he gathered up his entourage and cowardly ran away. This happened shortly after his self-congratulatory nonsensical bragging and boasting display over a military raid where hs praised Russian and Syrian assistance, claiming US Forces could not have accomplished their mission without Vladimir Putin's help.

Oohh, now you gone and done it. Now Rump has to fire, have one quite, have a cabinet member be indicted for this new replacement you created.

upload_2019-10-28_8-22-59.jpeg

Oohh, now you gone and done it. Now Rump has to fire, have one quite, have a cabinet member be indicted for this new replacement you created.

View attachment 286729
You're just blathering drunken retarded shit

A new Washington Nationals survey has been released. The survey consisted of one question.
"Should we lock Trump up" 98% responded with LOCK HIM UP. there was a 2% margin of error

I suppose it would depend on which TV station you saw it on.

Stupid fuck8ng post should be in the rubber room.

Come on mods.

I suppose it would depend on which TV station you saw it on.

It was only broadcast on one.

No one is saying there wasn’t some little boos or some little chant s but the cheers drowned the out

Forum List

Back