🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Survey

Might explain why they now trail Houston 3-2 focusing on the wrong thing.

You understand that the team plays the game, but the FANS who chanted LOCK HIM UP were in the stands, don't you. I don't think any one of the fans played a single inning.

And yet ...

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.
Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

Since you seem obsessed with controlling others on this forum I might start spamming ALL OF YOUR THREADS with Hillary loss memes. The fact that YOU created a thread about it shows that you're thin skinned about the loss.

It's a little late to Start flooding threads with But Hillary memes. It's already an overly large percentage of what all you nut bags do every day.
Without "BUT HILLARY" posts, right wing comments would be cut in half..
You’re the one claiming the President is “illegitimate”, meaning YOU think Hillary should be President. So YOU are the one that can’t let Hillary go.

Trump is illegitimate no matter who his opponent might have been. You understand they weren't the only two in the race, don't you?

If he is “illegitimate” then who should the President be?

A new Washington Nationals survey has been released. The survey consisted of one question.
"Should we lock Trump up" 98% responded with LOCK HIM UP. there was a 2% margin of error

Lol that was video from a section not the stadium mics lol

If you listen to the tv version you don’t hear lock him up up lol

I suppose it would depend on which TV station you saw it on.

It was only broadcast on one.

The game wasn't broadcast on many channels, but the crowd's response to that hated fool has been shown everywhere. The Veterans For Impeachment signs were a nice touch.

Very small minority group! Good for them,, they got drowned out with cheers to bad lol

Not if you watched the video of Trump's face when he realized the crowd was booing and chanting LOCK HIM UP!!.

The game wasn't broadcast on many channels, but the crowd's response to that hated fool has been shown everywhere. The Veterans For Impeachment signs were a nice touch.
Very small minority group! Good for them,, they got drowned out with cheers to bad lol

Not if you watched the video of Trump's face when he realized the crowd was booing and chanting LOCK HIM UP!!.
Cool story

A new Washington Nationals survey has been released. The survey consisted of one question.
"Should we lock Trump up" 98% responded with LOCK HIM UP. there was a 2% margin of error

I laugh

Me too.

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

Since you seem obsessed with controlling others on this forum I might start spamming ALL OF YOUR THREADS with Hillary loss memes. The fact that YOU created a thread about it shows that you're thin skinned about the loss.

It's a little late to Start flooding threads with But Hillary memes. It's already an overly large percentage of what all you nut bags do every day.
You’re the one claiming the President is “illegitimate”, meaning YOU think Hillary should be President. So YOU are the one that can’t let Hillary go.

Trump is illegitimate no matter who his opponent might have been. You understand they weren't the only two in the race, don't you?

Who else was in the race?

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

Can you explain the illegitimate thing?
My understanding is that the person who receives the appropriate amount of votes as decided by the individual states ( known as the EC) wins?
He did that.

LOL!

No.

Somebody's been taking the How to Lie Like Us seminar by CNN.

I could never lie like the right does. They have so much experience. I would never be able to keep up.

I laugh

Me too.

Why are you laughing?
I'm laughing due to the fact that you don't seem to realize that the Fox Network had the TV contract to broadcast the game.
So - it was only broadcast on Fox.

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

My understanding is that the person who receives the appropriate amount of votes as decided by the individual states ( known as the EC) wins?
He did that.

He can’t. He’d have to acknowledge that the population of the 30 states the Donald won outnumber the 20 states Hitlery won.

You silly goober. You think an Astros fan can't want Trump impeached. You don't know many Astros fans, do you?
Fool! Texas is a RED STATE, and Houston is an oil city, heavily Republican.

th

Houston has a Democratic Mayor, dumb ass. Texas is a heavily gerrymandered state. Right wingers have a death grip on most of our politicians for now, but that doesn't mean they are representative of the population as a whole. Texans, as a whole, are more purple than you want us to be.

Might explain why they now trail Houston 3-2 focusing on the wrong thing.

You understand that the team plays the game, but the FANS who chanted LOCK HIM UP were in the stands, don't you. I don't think any one of the fans played a single inning.
You do understand you wrote Washington Nationals right? Washington Nationals is the team so you implied it was a survey of the team I know what you meant but if you don’t want to be mocked you should have put Washington Nationals fans.

1. When Donald the Dork realized he was being booed and mocked by the huuuge crowd of citizens arranging the World Series Baseball event showing how much Americans despise him, he gathered up his entourage and cowardly ran away. This happened shortly after his self-congratulatory nonsensical bragging and boasting display over a military raid where hs praised Russian and Syrian assistance, claiming US Forces could not have accomplished their mission without Vladimir Putin's help.
22ctkjkpy6v31.png

How much do you want to bet none of those are veterans.

If you have any proof of that, please present it. Otherwise, it's just more right wing lies.

Because leftwingers are liars and will do and say anything to attack our magnificent President.

Is that supposed to be your proof?

The real question is would these same people cheer al Baghdadi?

98% who boo Trump would cry over al Baghdadi’s death,

I didn't see anyone crying about that as they chanted "LOCK HIM UP!!" If you have video, please show it.

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

He did that.

He can’t. He’d have to acknowledge that the population of the 30 states the Donald won outnumber the 20 states Hitlery won.

Oh well -
Even more than that, other than NYC and LA County one is statistically more likely to meet a Trump Voter than a Hillary Voter in passing.
Yes a bunch didn't and never vote - but of people who voted - outside of those 2 areas Trump was clearly more popular.

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

NOT TRUMP

The presidential line of succession is
1. Vice President.
2. Speaker of the House of Representatives
3. President Pro Tempore of the Senate
4. Secretary of State

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

NOT TRUMP

The presidential line of succession is
1. Vice President.
2. Speaker of the House of Representatives
3. President Pro Tempore of the Senate
4. Secretary of State

I might have missed it -
Why is he illegitimate?

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

Who else was in the race?
Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Evan McMullin

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

He did that.

He cheated.

Forum List

Back