🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Survey

And yet ...

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.
Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

Since you seem obsessed with controlling others on this forum I might start spamming ALL OF YOUR THREADS with Hillary loss memes. The fact that YOU created a thread about it shows that you're thin skinned about the loss.

It's a little late to Start flooding threads with But Hillary memes. It's already an overly large percentage of what all you nut bags do every day.
Without "BUT HILLARY" posts, right wing comments would be cut in half..

1. When Donald the Dork realized he was being booed and mocked by the huuuge crowd of citizens arranging the World Series Baseball event showing how much Americans despise him, he gathered up his entourage and cowardly ran away. This happened shortly after his self-congratulatory nonsensical bragging and boasting display over a military raid where hs praised Russian and Syrian assistance, claiming US Forces could not have accomplished their mission without Vladimir Putin's help.
22ctkjkpy6v31.png

How much do you want to bet none of those are veterans.

It's your survey. You tell us.

I guess some people care about baseball. I don't.

And yet -
You posted a survey from the Washington NATIONALS.

So? The survey wasn't about baseball. It was about locking up that illegitimate resident in the white house.

Tell me exactly, in your own words, why he is "illegitimate."

If you can't, no one on this site should take anything you post with any modicum of seriousness.

This is where Bulldog whines about California having 4 million extra votes for Hitlery, and pretends the Electoral College isn’t what has always been used to elect our Presidents.

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

Since you seem obsessed with controlling others on this forum I might start spamming ALL OF YOUR THREADS with Hillary loss memes. The fact that YOU created a thread about it shows that you're thin skinned about the loss.

It's a little late to Start flooding threads with But Hillary memes. It's already an overly large percentage of what all you nut bags do every day.
You’re the one claiming the President is “illegitimate”, meaning YOU think Hillary should be President. So YOU are the one that can’t let Hillary go.

And the Nationals went on to lose three in a row to the Astros.

So?
It's your survey. You tell us.

I guess some people care about baseball. I don't.

Imagine thinking people who spend 1200 bucks on a ticket to see a damn baseball game have sensible opinions.

Trump thought people who had that kind of money to spend were his base. Silly Trump.

A new Washington Nationals survey has been released. The survey consisted of one question.
"Should we lock Trump up" 98% responded with LOCK HIM UP. there was a 2% margin of error

Lol that was video from a section not the stadium mics lol

If you listen to the tv version you don’t hear lock him up up lol

I suppose it would depend on which TV station you saw it on.

It was only broadcast on one.

The game wasn't broadcast on many channels, but the crowd's response to that hated fool has been shown everywhere. The Veterans For Impeachment signs were a nice touch.

A new Washington Nationals survey has been released. The survey consisted of one question.
"Should we lock Trump up" 98% responded with LOCK HIM UP. there was a 2% margin of error

The game wasn't broadcast on many channels, but the crowd's response to that hated fool has been shown everywhere. The Veterans For Impeachment signs were a nice touch.

Very small minority group! Good for them,, they got drowned out with cheers to bad lol

I laugh

1. When Donald the Dork realized he was being booed and mocked by the huuuge crowd of citizens arranging the World Series Baseball event showing how much Americans despise him, he gathered up his entourage and cowardly ran away. This happened shortly after his self-congratulatory nonsensical bragging and boasting display over a military raid where hs praised Russian and Syrian assistance, claiming US Forces could not have accomplished their mission without Vladimir Putin's help.
22ctkjkpy6v31.png

If you have any proof of that, please present it. Otherwise, it's just more right wing lies.

LOL!

No.

Somebody's been taking the How to Lie Like Us seminar by CNN.

22ctkjkpy6v31.png

If you have any proof of that, please present it. Otherwise, it's just more right wing lies.

Because leftwingers are liars and will do and say anything to attack our magnificent President.

The double standard on this site based on who is moderating is hysterical.

Why isn’t this in the rubber room?

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

You’re the one claiming the President is “illegitimate”, meaning YOU think Hillary should be President. So YOU are the one that can’t let Hillary go.

Trump is illegitimate no matter who his opponent might have been. You understand they weren't the only two in the race, don't you?

The real question is would these same people cheer al Baghdadi?

98% who boo Trump would cry over al Baghdadi’s death,

Fuck Hillary.

IN THIS THREAD.

Trump is illegitimate no matter who his opponent might have been. You understand they weren't the only two in the race, don't you?
You're right! The third party candidate got what? .0000000001%

They sure would have won had Trump not WON by beating the snot out of HILLARY....

And you call someone else a nut?

Buffoon

Forum List

Back