New to Site

CKL

Rookie
Nov 25, 2013
Hello,
I'm new to the site. I'm trying to get information on Obama Care. The good the bad and the ugly. Any iformation that I can gather from this site would be most helpful. I am a student at murray state and I am doing a paper for school on Obama Care. But also I am in the Health Care field and I see people every day that Obama Care is not helping. :cuckoo:.
CKL

Hello CKL...

2166439jhqt4608z7.jpg

Welcome to USMB..:)

Hello,
I'm new to the site. I'm trying to get information on Obama Care. The good the bad and the ugly. Any iformation that I can gather from this site would be most helpful. I am a student at murray state and I am doing a paper for school on Obama Care. But also I am in the Health Care field and I see people every day that Obama Care is not helping. :cuckoo:.
CKL

Welcome!

Three words on Obamacare:

Don't touch it.

Hello,
CKL

Welcome! I've had two brothers and a sister graduate from MSU. Go Racers!

Welcome, I'm not sure this is the best place to get information on Obamacare. There may be some good info. here but also a lot of biased opinions.

Enjoy the site

Forum List

Back