New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

Don't do this to yourself. It's not healthy.

Um, she won't be on the trial jury. Also she isnt on the grand jury convening right now in Georgia. So this is desperate fantasy.
How many times have you Trump haters been disappointed?... like 50?.... you are the one with your mental health at risk....

Except when you’ve received a grand jury subpoena for the footage.

Then it’s obstruction of justice.
That’s didn’t apply to Hillaries cell phones, servers etc. It apparently doesn’t apply to the Biden’s.

So what could possibly be different this time?

When you have a corrupt government behind you, you can do that. You are gloating that criminals are running the country. What a dick. Period.
Umm… no.
I didn’t say that at all.

You’re literally proving my point.
How embarrassing.

Hahaha, this self soothing won't help you.

You should drop that idiotic talking point about the juror. Free advice.
You can either learn from history or repeat it... and you are about to repeat again... top lawyers are all saying what I said unless they are paid by the leftwing media....

Umm… no.
I didn’t say that at all.

You’re literally proving my point.
How embarrassing.
Proving what point? The two tier justice system?

If you had the same charges as Hunter today you would be in prison. If any of the Trump kids had those same charges they would be in prison. If any of them or you did what Hillary did, you’d be in prison.

Do you notice a pattern here?

You can either learn from history or repeat it... and you are about to repeat again... top lawyers are all saying what I said unless they are paid by the leftwing media....
That's adorable! Now show me the history of presidents being indicted for 100+ felonies.

Top lawyers? Haha, what a hilarious fucking lie. Riiight.. a bunch of "top lawyers" think they can defend Trump. But he just CHOOSES to use lawyers from the bottom of the barrel.

🤣

That’s didn’t apply to Hillaries cell phones, servers etc. It apparently doesn’t apply to the Biden’s.

So what could possibly be different this time?
The facts. Hillary didn’t delete her server after the subpoena. That was a decision by her tech support

That's adorable! Now show me the history of presidents being indicted for 100+ felonies.

Top lawyers? Haha, what a hilarious fucking lie. Riiight.. a bunch of "top lawyers" think they can defend Trump. But he just CHOOSES to use lawyers from the bottom of the barrel.

🤣

He was given immunity, so he would tell the truth and not worry about himself. They were hoping for him to rat Hillary lawyers out. But his sworn testimony, put the action of bleach bitting, when he did, solely on to himself.

Plus there were no emails from Hillary's team to bleach bit the server, after the subpoena for Benghazi and Lybia was received.

Forum List

Back