New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

You don't be stupid.
Talking about doing it....and then showing up at one of his events makes it a crime.
The act doesn't have to be successful for it to be a crime.
Hence the crime of obstruction of justice, because De Oliviera told Person 4 to erase the server.

No different than trying to hire a hitman to kill someone, only to find out the hitman was an undercover cop, or otherwise incapable of carrying out the hit. Yet the crime was fulfilled when you ordered the hit.

Hence the crime of obstruction of justice, because De Oliviera told Person 4 to erase the server.

No different than trying to hire a hitman to kill someone, only to find out the hitman was an undercover cop, or otherwise incapable of carrying out the hit. Yet the crime was fulfilled when you ordered the hit.
Ridiculous

What I've read is they had roughly 102 documents that fall under the presidential records act.
You're just exaggerating.
Once again, those are just the "classified" documents. There were over 11,000 that fell under the presidential records act.

Remember, Obama had 33 million pages of presidential documents that NARA shipped to their warehouse in Chicago.

Last edited:
Once again, those are just the "classified" documents. There were over 11,000 that fell under the presidential records act.

Remember, Obama had 33 million presidential documents that NARA shipped to their warehouse in Chicago.
Bullshit.
Problem with you idiots is you keep changing your story.

Remember, Obama had 33 million presidential documents that NARA shipped to their warehouse in Chicago.
Has that been proven in court?

You mean newspaper clippings?
Doesn’t look like newspaper clippings to me.
1690731747692.jpeg

Oh, 11,000 you say? That could fit into 1 standard office storage box….Regardless, you seem uncurious about the 1,800 boxes being hidden by the Univ of Del….why is that? Is Biden above the law?
This is why I keep pointing out that republicans can't do math and science.

The number of documents that fit inside a bankers box varies depending on the type of paper stored, the presence of file folders and spacers, and the density of documents inside the box. On average, you will find approximately 2,200 to 2,500 sheets of paper inside a standard bankers box (12″ x 15″ x 10″).

That comes to at least 5 boxes. (just do the math)

This is why I keep pointing out that republicans can't do math and science.

The number of documents that fit inside a bankers box varies depending on the type of paper stored, the presence of file folders and spacers, and the density of documents inside the box. On average, you will find approximately 2,200 to 2,500 sheets of paper inside a standard bankers box (12″ x 15″ x 10″).

That comes to at least 5 boxes. (just do the math)
Ok, 5 boxes….you got me there 🙄 Now how about the 1,800 boxes Biden is hiding?

Forum List

Back