New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

Fact is that I said the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers self identify as Trump’s militia.

The Oath Keepers stashed caches of weapons on January 5th around DC waiting for Trump’s order.

It’s truly breathtaking what these lunatics were up to.

So? If they didn't speak to Trump beforehand, then why were they expecting any orders from him?

Last edited:
The fuck she didn't. It is WELL KNOWN that she did it yiu liar.
It’s only “well known” amongst the low information right wing media consumers who will believe anything bad about Clinton.

The fact is that the FBI could never connect Clinton to the deletion of the server after the subpoena.

Two different places…Maybe you should get your facts straight.
You're right. Deleware papers were no longer Bidens to give or deny permission to look through.

The Post asked Jean-Pierre at her regular briefing for a response for Cruz’s call to pore over roughly 1,850 boxes of Biden’s Senate papers and 415 gigabytes of electronic files that Biden gifted in 2012 to his undergraduate alma mater

It's no longer Bidens call. And they should talk to the white house legal department who would probably tell them, just what I said.

Nope.
He turned over 15 boxes Jan 2022.....and it wasn't enough.
They just kept asking for more because they were fully intent on creating a crime.
It wasn’t enough because that wasn’t even half of it

Only the president decides what is "Their Shit".

There has to be an agreement between parties for them to get "Their Shit" returned.

And what gives them the right to steal his passports?
Nope. Flat out wrong

It’s only “well known” amongst the low information right wing media consumers who will believe anything bad about Clinton.

The fact is that the FBI could never connect Clinton to the deletion of the server after the subpoena.
Remember, that was Trumps DOJ, Trumps FBI, and Trumps US Attorneys handling that. Not a democrat in the bunch.

old-man-computer.jpg

What the...hell?!? What it says in the indictment is nothing like what my propagandists have been telling me!
This assumes they have the reading comprehension necessary for something written professionally by a lawyer instead of something they would have written themselves. It would need to say something like:

“THis gUy dID sumthen bAD! God Is mAD!”

This assumes they have the reading comprehension necessary for something written professionally by a lawyer instead of something they would have written themselves. It would need to say something like:

“THis gUy dID sumthen bAD! God Is mAD!”
Says an imbecilic who's never read the indictment.

Fact is that I said the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers self identify as Trump’s militia.

The Oath Keepers stashed caches of weapons on January 5th around DC waiting for Trump’s order.

It’s truly breathtaking what these lunatics were up to.

You don’t make sense….If I accept the premise that these groups “self id’d” that in no way means that their delusions were shared by Trump.

Sounds like some dangerous individuals, I’m glad they’re locked up. But, what’s that got to do with Trump?

You're right. Deleware papers were no longer Bidens to give or deny permission to look through.

The Post asked Jean-Pierre at her regular briefing for a response for Cruz’s call to pore over roughly 1,850 boxes of Biden’s Senate papers and 415 gigabytes of electronic files that Biden gifted in 2012 to his undergraduate alma mater

It's no longer Bidens call. And they should talk to the white house legal department who would probably tell them, just what I said.
Bullshit….You don’t think that Joes attorneys are all in with the University to obstruct anyone seeing that information?

You don’t make sense….If I accept the premise that these groups “self id’d” that in no way means that their delusions were shared by Trump.

Sounds like some dangerous individuals, I’m glad they’re locked up. But, what’s that got to do with Trump?
They all allacuted to they did it because Trump signaled them to do it.

Remember Trump told the proud boys to stand down, and to stand by

stand by

Bullshit….You don’t think that Joes attorneys are all in with the University to obstruct anyone seeing that information?
They have no standing to obstruct anything. They gave away all rights in 2012. It's like thinking Joe has some magic control, and could make his grown-ass son (over 21) stop smoking crack.

They all allacuted to they did it because Trump signaled them to do it.

Remember Trump told the proud boys to stand down, and to stand by

stand by
You just love to make up “dog whistles” when it’s a Republican you’re going after, but a demo like Biden? Or Watters, there’s nothing to see there

Forum List

Back