New Twist to Thug Killing!

I have asked Irish Ram several times to show the video she claims to have watched....she refused....hmmmm I wonder why?

Irregardless..............here is the complete video.

This is the clearest one I have found....note.....the black so called jogger can be seen through the windshield of the truck running to the left to attack the white guy with the shotgun........it happens very,very quickly...you most likely will have to run the video a couple of times aka stop it back it up and watch thrugh the window of the truck and you will definitely see the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

This is undeniable proof that the so called black jogger attacked the white guy.

At the 20 sec. mark in the video you can see the black jogger running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

When this case goes to the jury....with the aid of slow motion and other technology it will be even easier for the jury to see the black guy initiating his attack....with this proof there is no way the prosecution can deny that Travis McMichael was entitled to use lethal force in defense of his life....the grand jury if it is not dominated by political pressure once seeing this video should toss the case out...but of course the political pressure on them most likely will keep them from doing that.

Note: those of you who have some technological ability probably can explain to the other viewers how to increase the size of the video so it is much easier to see the black jogger crossing the front of the truck...i can do it by hit and miss ....clicking around on the video somehow increases the size of the video picture...and if you can do this the image of the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack
Travis is much easier to see.

O.K. I figured out what you have to do to increase the size of the video...a no brainer actually hehheh....just click on the full page button to the bottom right of the video.

The video clearly shows the jogger holding on to the 'business end' of the gun and, he's not just holding it he appears to be trying to take it away. These are not the actions of a typical, neighborhood run of the mill jogger. They are the actions of a criminal and a seasoned one at that.

They are the actions of someone who's not armed, fighting in self-defense, against someone who is.

Well except no one was threatening the runner he CHOSE to attack as shown by the video.

Yes, if they really wanted to shoot the 'jogger' they could have done that when they first saw him.

Exactly.....they had no motive to shoot him anyhow. People that intend to committ murder do not call the police.....not even to mention the father had been a policeman for decades....not the kind of people that would even think of murdering anyone.

I just watched the abc evening news to see how they are now spinning it since some more video of the so called georgia jogger has emerged showing his previous confrontations with police...getting arrested for stealing etc.

ABC was trying to spin it that these videos should not even be shown....as in they make the black jogger look bad...duh!

Then they casually mentioned as if it was the truth the two white men chased down the Jawja Jogger and killed him...taking it completely out of context-- not mentioning the Jawja Jogger was killed by Travis MacMichael in self defense.

So the beat goes on the msm continues to mislead, lie and spin this case with no regard for the truth and of course the blacks and white liberal dupes lap it up.

I have asked Irish Ram several times to show the video she claims to have watched....she refused....hmmmm I wonder why?

This is the clearest one I have found....note.....the black so called jogger can be seen through the windshield of the truck running to the left to attack the white guy with the shotgun........it happens very,very quickly...you most likely will have to run the video a couple of times aka stop it back it up and watch thrugh the window of the truck and you will definitely see the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

This is undeniable proof that the so called black jogger attacked the white guy.

At the 20 sec. mark in the video you can see the black jogger running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

When this case goes to the jury....with the aid of slow motion and other technology it will be even easier for the jury to see the black guy initiating his attack....with this proof there is no way the prosecution can deny that Travis McMichael was entitled to use lethal force in defense of his life....the grand jury if it is not dominated by political pressure once seeing this video should toss the case out...but of course the political pressure on them most likely will keep them from doing that.

Note: those of you who have some technological ability probably can explain to the other viewers how to increase the size of the video so it is much easier to see the black jogger crossing the front of the truck...i can do it by hit and miss ....clicking around on the video somehow increases the size of the video picture...and if you can do this the image of the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack

O.K. I figured out what you have to do to increase the size of the video...a no brainer actually hehheh....just click on the full page button to the bottom right of the video.

Who shot that video?

A neighbor ....he was following the jogger as he jogged towards the two white guys parked some distance in front of the jogger.

Some more video has now emerged showing previous confrontations of the Georgia Jogger and police.

The video clearly shows the jogger holding on to the 'business end' of the gun and, he's not just holding it he appears to be trying to take it away. These are not the actions of a typical, neighborhood run of the mill jogger. They are the actions of a criminal and a seasoned one at that.

They are the actions of someone who's not armed, fighting in self-defense, against someone who is.

Well except no one was threatening the runner he CHOSE to attack as shown by the video.

Brandishing his firearm after chasing Arbery down for about 4 minutes while he was refusing to stop for the McMichaels is threatening.

Fighting back against that immediate threat is the very definition of self-defense in Georgia.

Nope at no time in the video did ANYONE point a firearm at the runner until AFTER he attacked and tried to take the weapon.

Prove it....

LOL the damn video PROVES IT and it is already posted IN THIS reply you are responding too.

Brandishing his firearm after chasing Arbery down for about 4 minutes while he was refusing to stop for the McMichaels is threatening.

Fighting back against that immediate threat is the very definition of self-defense in Georgia.

Nope at no time in the video did ANYONE point a firearm at the runner until AFTER he attacked and tried to take the weapon.

Prove it....

LOL the damn video PROVES IT and it is already posted IN THIS reply you are responding too.

Correct..............nothing that occurred before the Jawja georgia attacked gave him the right to attack....he had not been detained, he had not been restrained, he had not been handcuffed and at all times he had freedom of movement.

Of his own freewill and with no legal justification he committed assault on Travis McMichael....tried to steal his weapon and as a result of his own criminal action he was killed....a clear case of justifiable homicide by Travis McMichael whilst in defense of his life.

Prove it....

Correct..............nothing that occurred before the Jawja georgia attacked gave him the right to attack....he had not been detained, he had not been restrained, he had not been handcuffed and at all times he had freedom of movement.

Of his own freewill and with no legal justification he committed assault on Travis McMichael....tried to steal his weapon and as a result of his own criminal action he was killed.

Yup, the press may refuse to play the whole tape but the defense won't be so barred and will go through it step by step.

Prove it....

LOLOL

Imbecile... the truck is blocking them. How the fuck do you think you can see through the truck? At best, you can see their shadows on the ground when the first shot is fired.

The Jawja Jogger meets up wid a poleece

1589934241257.png

The quality of life has gradually gone down in all of our big cities since they were invaded by African so called Americans....the rampant crime, violence etc. have made our cities into little more than places some go to work in the daytime and leave as quickly as possible when they get off work.

So what can be done to improve the situation in our large cities.

I think armed patrols both white and black volunteers would be a good place to start....sort of like the 'guardian angels' but with teeth.....organized on a similar basis as the 'posses' of the old west.......armed and authorized to shoot criminals, or arrest them ....they could get rid of all the thugs hanging out on the corner waiting to pounce on the first weak target they see.

Also they should stop building low income housing in our cities.....create camps way out in the country or in the desert for these kinds of people who are little more than parasites....get them out of our cities and confine them and those that can be re-habilitated should have the opportunity but for the rest...strict observation and control for them...monitor them with video cameras ankle bracelets whatever if need be....make them work in the fields to help pay for the costs of making sure they pose no threat to anyone.

All those deemed habitual offenders should be stripped of their citizenship and any legal rights so as to not allow them to clog up the judicial system....these criminal parasites should have no rights whatsoever until they demonstrate they can control themselve and become useful citizens...hard working people should not have their taxes used to support vicious thugs, parasites etc.

Perhaps we could work out a deal with some African nation to deport those deemed un-redeemable. Remove them permanently from our nation.

Just a few ideas...I am sure there is much more that could be done...if we get the liberals out of the loop. if the liberals are so concerned about their darlin darkies....let them adopt some of them....bring them into their homes and support them...do not expect others to have to pay for these parasites welfare and all the free stuff they are given.

What nationality are you Mac? And do you think they'd take their asshole back? Because you really are an
un-redeemable asshole....

The quality of life has gradually gone down in all of our big cities since they were invaded by African so called Americans....the rampant crime, violence etc. have made our cities into little more than places some go to work in the daytime and leave as quickly as possible when they get off work.

So what can be done to improve the situation in our large cities.

I think armed patrols both white and black volunteers would be a good place to start....sort of like the 'guardian angels' but with teeth.....organized on a similar basis as the 'posses' of the old west.......armed and authorized to shoot criminals, or arrest them ....they could get rid of all the thugs hanging out on the corner waiting to pounce on the first weak target they see.

Also they should stop building low income housing in our cities.....create camps way out in the country or in the desert for these kinds of people who are little more than parasites....get them out of our cities and confine them and those that can be re-habilitated should have the opportunity but for the rest...strict observation and control for them...monitor them with video cameras ankle bracelets whatever if need be....make them work in the fields to help pay for the costs of making sure they pose no threat to anyone.

All those deemed habitual offenders should be stripped of their citizenship and any legal rights so as to not allow them to clog up the judicial system....these criminal parasites should have no rights whatsoever until they demonstrate they can control themselve and become useful citizens...hard working people should not have their taxes used to support vicious thugs, parasites etc.

Perhaps we could work out a deal with some African nation to deport those deemed un-redeemable. Remove them permanently from our nation.

Just a few ideas...I am sure there is much more that could be done...if we get the liberals out of the loop. if the liberals are so concerned about their darlin darkies....let them adopt some of them....bring them into their homes and support them...do not expect others to have to pay for these parasites welfare and all the free stuff they are given.

What nationality are you Mac? And do you think they'd take their asshole back? Because you really are an
un-redeemable asshole....

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa She hate me. hehheh

Why .....because I dare tell the truth.

Another new video regarding Ahmaud Arbary aka the Jawga Jogger.

Very revealing video....this is the kind of garbage the leftwingers consistently attempt to defend.

Y
Apparently, it wasn't the first time the thug was seen wondering around the neighborhood casing houses:

The Feb. 11 encounter had been prompted by a motion-sensor security camera video in the construction site that had pinged the property owner who was two hours away. The owner, Larry English, texted the video to Perez, who lived near the construction site.

Perez, who has spoken to the GBI, had offered to keep watch, and told English he’d be happy to check on the property any time. English told the AJC that he did not know the McMichaels or provide them with any camera footage. Nothing was taken from his property, he said.

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

When McMichael returned, his father, Gregory McMichael, was with him and armed, said Perez, who added the elder McMichael had called the Glynn County Police Department.

You lost me here. Are you alluding to the A. Arbery issue? Like M. Brown in 2015, he was engaged in activities that was minor and insignificant. And then they both attacked someone questioning their actions and assaulted and tried to take away their firearms. It's dumb on any level suicidal dumb. Like walking up to a mother bear protecting her offspring and punching her, then she bites off your head level DUMB.
In America, if you don't immediately surrender to somebody that's threatening to kill you, then that person has every right to kill you
No.but they will kill you whether or not they have a right to do so. Even the most idiotic of retards would not rush a guy with a rifle pointed at them. That takes someone so high on drugs that they believe themselves to be superman.

Another new video regarding Ahmaud Arbary aka the Jawga Jogger.

Very revealing video....this is the kind of garbage the leftwingers consistently attempt to defend.

Contrast the above photo of Ahmaud with the one msm presents of him all dressed up and smiling....kinda like what NBC did with trayvon ...aka presented a picture of him when he was 10 yrs. ---tricking people(even obama)into believing that is what he looked like on the night of his death.

Then on the other hand they presented photos of the defendants in the worst possible light.....clearly prejudicial behavior by the msm.

In the photo of Ahmaud you see someone that is damaged...quite clear....I almost feel sorry for him....one has to wonder how he got that way....what his home life was really like....and most of all his mental history....they still will not talk about that...he was very sick.

Last edited:
No. Not because you tell the truth, because you are a racist idiot. Sorry...

So you admit I tell the truth. Tanks
I admit nothing of the kind. The jury will decide the truth in the case. Those men will be found guilty.

You are hard-hearted, short sighted, callous, and cruel to your fellow man. That's sad.
Soften your heart, and try being kind. You'll be amazed at how much more human you'll feel inside.
We're all in this together. Help. Don't hinder...

What would you do if someone charged you and tried to take your shotgun way from you?

If someone was trying to attack me and take my weapon, I'd stay in the truck, with my weapon, and lock the doors until the police arrived. A truck with locks is a place of safety in that situation.

What was the driver doing in front of the truck if not trying to get a better aim?
well actually, he had a great shot while the running man was approaching him. why didn't he just take him out then? no truck in between and no need for contact.

What would you do if someone charged you and tried to take your shotgun way from you?

If someone was trying to attack me and take my weapon, I'd stay in the truck, with my weapon, and lock the doors until the police arrived. A truck with locks is a place of safety in that situation.

What was the driver doing in front of the truck if not trying to get a better aim?
well actually, he had a great shot while the running man was approaching him. why didn't he just take him out then? no truck in between and no need for contact.
Yup these retards ignore the facts all the time, the runner ATTACKED the son, he tried to take the shotgun and died for his efforts when all he had to do was either talk to them or ignore them, those are NOT the actions of an innocent man.

the black man killed himself. it's on video. you should watch it

I did. They hunted down an unarmed man and blew him away in broad daylight, for looking at a house being built. He stole nothing, he had no way to defend himself. At best, his worse crime would be trespassing for 2 minutes. He did nothing to deserve the sentence that was carried out by a couple of rednecks.
I watched the video and grieved for the mother that also watched the video...
Umm.... except he charged at one of the men, swung at him, and tried to take his gun away. He was shot in self defense, period. If he didn’t want to die he should had ran the other way, or wait for police. He knew neighbors called the cops on him. Reality is he didn’t want to go to jail again so he was willing to murder in order to not get caught.

He had no right to have the shotgun threatening him.
when did that happen?

No. Not because you tell the truth, because you are a racist idiot. Sorry...

So you admit I tell the truth. Tanks
I admit nothing of the kind. The jury will decide the truth in the case. Those men will be found guilty.

You are hard-hearted, short sighted, callous, and cruel to your fellow man. That's sad.
Soften your heart, and try being kind. You'll be amazed at how much more human you'll feel inside.
We're all in this together. Help. Don't hinder...
guilty of what?

Forum List

Back