New Twist to Thug Killing!

I have asked Irish Ram several times to show the video she claims to have watched....she refused....hmmmm I wonder why?

Irregardless..............here is the complete video.

This is the clearest one I have found....note.....the black so called jogger can be seen through the windshield of the truck running to the left to attack the white guy with the shotgun........it happens very,very quickly...you most likely will have to run the video a couple of times aka stop it back it up and watch thrugh the window of the truck and you will definitely see the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

This is undeniable proof that the so called black jogger attacked the white guy.

At the 20 sec. mark in the video you can see the black jogger running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

When this case goes to the jury....with the aid of slow motion and other technology it will be even easier for the jury to see the black guy initiating his attack....with this proof there is no way the prosecution can deny that Travis McMichael was entitled to use lethal force in defense of his life....the grand jury if it is not dominated by political pressure once seeing this video should toss the case out...but of course the political pressure on them most likely will keep them from doing that.

Note: those of you who have some technological ability probably can explain to the other viewers how to increase the size of the video so it is much easier to see the black jogger crossing the front of the truck...i can do it by hit and miss ....clicking around on the video somehow increases the size of the video picture...and if you can do this the image of the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack
Travis is much easier to see.

O.K. I figured out what you have to do to increase the size of the video...a no brainer actually hehheh....just click on the full page button to the bottom right of the video.

The video clearly shows the jogger holding on to the 'business end' of the gun and, he's not just holding it he appears to be trying to take it away. These are not the actions of a typical, neighborhood run of the mill jogger. They are the actions of a criminal and a seasoned one at that.

I have asked Irish Ram several times to show the video she claims to have watched....she refused....hmmmm I wonder why?

This is the clearest one I have found....note.....the black so called jogger can be seen through the windshield of the truck running to the left to attack the white guy with the shotgun........it happens very,very quickly...you most likely will have to run the video a couple of times aka stop it back it up and watch thrugh the window of the truck and you will definitely see the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

This is undeniable proof that the so called black jogger attacked the white guy.

At the 20 sec. mark in the video you can see the black jogger running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

When this case goes to the jury....with the aid of slow motion and other technology it will be even easier for the jury to see the black guy initiating his attack....with this proof there is no way the prosecution can deny that Travis McMichael was entitled to use lethal force in defense of his life....the grand jury if it is not dominated by political pressure once seeing this video should toss the case out...but of course the political pressure on them most likely will keep them from doing that.

Note: those of you who have some technological ability probably can explain to the other viewers how to increase the size of the video so it is much easier to see the black jogger crossing the front of the truck...i can do it by hit and miss ....clicking around on the video somehow increases the size of the video picture...and if you can do this the image of the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack

O.K. I figured out what you have to do to increase the size of the video...a no brainer actually hehheh....just click on the full page button to the bottom right of the video.

The video clearly shows the jogger holding on to the 'business end' of the gun and, he's not just holding it he appears to be trying to take it away. These are not the actions of a typical, neighborhood run of the mill jogger. They are the actions of a criminal and a seasoned one at that.

They are the actions of someone who's not armed, fighting in self-defense, against someone who is.

They are the actions of someone who's not armed, fighting in self-defense, against someone who is.

Well except no one was threatening the runner he CHOSE to attack as shown by the video.

Well except no one was threatening the runner he CHOSE to attack as shown by the video.

Brandishing his firearm after chasing Arbery down for about 4 minutes while he was refusing to stop for the McMichaels is threatening.

Fighting back against that immediate threat is the very definition of self-defense in Georgia.

Brandishing his firearm after chasing Arbery down for about 4 minutes while he was refusing to stop for the McMichaels is threatening.

Fighting back against that immediate threat is the very definition of self-defense in Georgia.

Nope at no time in the video did ANYONE point a firearm at the runner until AFTER he attacked and tried to take the weapon.

If you think you live in a country where Arbery's murderers will be brought to justice, then you are fooling yourself.
The justice is already done.
In a Muslim country, they'd cut Arbery's hands off with a sword. At least he's not suffering now or causing anyone problems.

Why would they do that?

the black man killed himself. it's on video. you should watch it

I did. They hunted down an unarmed man and blew him away in broad daylight, for looking at a house being built. He stole nothing, he had no way to defend himself. At best, his worse crime would be trespassing for 2 minutes. He did nothing to deserve the sentence that was carried out by a couple of rednecks.
I watched the video and grieved for the mother that also watched the video...
Umm.... except he charged at one of the men, swung at him, and tried to take his gun away. He was shot in self defense, period. If he didn’t want to die he should had ran the other way, or wait for police. He knew neighbors called the cops on him. Reality is he didn’t want to go to jail again so he was willing to murder in order to not get caught.

He had no right to have the shotgun threatening him.

Nope at no time in the video did ANYONE point a firearm at the runner until AFTER he attacked and tried to take the weapon.

The gun had to be pointed at him because when it was fired he was hit, unless you think shotguns have magic shells that change directions in flight.

the black man killed himself. it's on video. you should watch it

I did. They hunted down an unarmed man and blew him away in broad daylight, for looking at a house being built. He stole nothing, he had no way to defend himself. At best, his worse crime would be trespassing for 2 minutes. He did nothing to deserve the sentence that was carried out by a couple of rednecks.
I watched the video and grieved for the mother that also watched the video...
Umm.... except he charged at one of the men, swung at him, and tried to take his gun away. He was shot in self defense, period. If he didn’t want to die he should had ran the other way, or wait for police. He knew neighbors called the cops on him. Reality is he didn’t want to go to jail again so he was willing to murder in order to not get caught.

It is incredibly ridiculous how these libtards look at the video(at least they claim they do) and come to such erroneous conclusions....it is possible they are looking at the video that was edited by the msm....wherein they did not show the part where the black guy charged the white guy.

If the media had not spun and outright lied about the facts of this case it would never have gone to the grand-jury....the msm in essence has or is trying to provoke racial problems...by inciting the blacks to the point where they may riot, loot and burn .....if that happens the media will be responsible for inciting the black community and they should be held accountable inciting a riot and there is a law against that.
They still haven’t explained what the kid with the gun was supposed to do when the runner attacked him! Still waiting
Well, I would've shot his sorry ass, as well! ONE LESS thug on the streets, and a safer neighborhood for those that live there. The End.
Yes, and you would have gone to prison too. the Aryan nation would have welcomed you with open arms!

The gun had to be pointed at him because when it was fired he was hit, unless you think shotguns have magic shells that change directions in flight.

LOL he tried to take it and in the struggle he got shot, pretty damn evide3nt by watching the WHOLE video.

Apparently, it wasn't the first time the thug was seen wondering around the neighborhood casing houses:

The Feb. 11 encounter had been prompted by a motion-sensor security camera video in the construction site that had pinged the property owner who was two hours away. The owner, Larry English, texted the video to Perez, who lived near the construction site.

Perez, who has spoken to the GBI, had offered to keep watch, and told English he’d be happy to check on the property any time. English told the AJC that he did not know the McMichaels or provide them with any camera footage. Nothing was taken from his property, he said.

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

When McMichael returned, his father, Gregory McMichael, was with him and armed, said Perez, who added the elder McMichael had called the Glynn County Police Department.

So he was a common criminal after all.

Nope. That statement has no proof.

Last edited:

LOL he tried to take it and in the struggle he got shot, pretty damn evide3nt by watching the WHOLE video.

The struggle lasted a grand total of about a second before the victim was shot the first time.

You opinion is like an asshole. Everyone has one and they all stink!

Yes, if they really wanted to shoot the 'jogger' they could have done that when they first saw him.

Prove it....

Prove he grabbed the shotgun before getting shot ...

Yes, if they really wanted to shoot the 'jogger' they could have done that when they first saw him.

Could be they didn't shoot him then because they figured Arbery would stop once he saw the shotgun. Then Travis shot him because he still wouldn't stop.

I find it amazing that the suspects told the police they were looking for a suspect that matched the description of someone who was suspected of break-ins in the neighborhood despite not having a description and no break-ins having occurred. They had not even seen the video from the homeowners camera showing someone just walking around the house at night.

Exactly.....they had no motive to shoot him anyhow. People that intend to committ murder do not call the police.....not even to mention the father had been a policeman for decades....not the kind of people that would even think of murdering anyone.

I just watched the abc evening news to see how they are now spinning it since some more video of the so called georgia jogger has emerged showing his previous confrontations with police...getting arrested for stealing etc.

ABC was trying to spin it that these videos should not even be shown....as in they make the black jogger look bad...duh!

Then they casually mentioned as if it was the truth the two white men chased down the Jawja Jogger and killed him...taking it completely out of context-- not mentioning the Jawja Jogger was killed by Travis MacMichael in self defense.

So the beat goes on the msm continues to mislead, lie and spin this case with no regard for the truth and of course the blacks and white liberal dupes lap it up.

Exactly.....they had no motive to shoot him anyhow. People that intend to committ murder do not call the police.....not even to mention the father had been a policeman for decades....not the kind of people that would even think of murdering anyone.

I just watched the abc evening news to see how they are now spinning it since some more video of the so called georgia jogger has emerged showing his previous confrontations with police...getting arrested for stealing etc.

ABC was trying to spin it that these videos should not even be shown....as in they make the black jogger look bad...duh!

Then they casually mentioned as if it was the truth the two white men chased down the Jawja Jogger and killed him...taking it completely out of context-- not mentioning the Jawja Jogger was killed by Travis MacMichael in self defense.

So the beat goes on the msm continues to mislead, lie and spin this case with no regard for the truth and of course the blacks and white liberal dupes lap it up.

Who shot that video?

Forum List

Back