New ways to make money you never thought of?

80s music is the best. You’re missing out, old man. The Grateful Dead was horrible.
I never saw the appeal of the Grateful Dead. The only music worth a fuck in the 1980s was Ozzie Osborn, Yet, being in the army most of the 1980's I didn't have the time to listen to it.

I never saw the appeal of the Grateful Dead. The only music worth a fuck in the 1980s was Ozzie Osborn, Yet, being in the army most of the 1980's I didn't have the time to listen to it.
Yeah, U2 was horrible as was Def Leppard. You’re a reject. So you could not listen to Crazy Train while you were peeling potatoes? Remind me. Who were we at war with in the 80s that you were so “busy”?

Yeah, U2 was horrible as was Def Leppard. You’re a reject. So you could not listen to Crazy Train while you were peeling potatoes? Remind me. Who were we at war with in the 80s that you were so “busy”?
Thye didn't peel potatoes in the army, in fact, that was not part of the process while it was being changed. We were at war with whomever we wanted to be just like now. Since you have no idea what military life is like it would be a waste of time to detail it for yous.

Thye didn't peel potatoes in the army, in fact, that was not part of the process while it was being changed. We were at war with whomever we wanted to be just like now. Since you have no idea what military life is like it would be a waste of time to detail it for yous.
So again, remind me. Who were we at war with in the 80s that you were so “busy”

Genius.

Some men are stupid enough to pay for this "shit" lol A few on this site too
If I remember right, a hospital visit occurred because of what went into them jars.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, it is sickening what people are more than willing to become known for.

Genius.

Some men are stupid enough to pay for this "shit" lol A few on this site too
Amature.

I remember when they were selling cans of "Eclipse" darkness. The only "Total Ecplise Darkness" you can get this century!

Just don't open the can, cause the darkness will escape!!

And of course, "Pet Rocks".

Forum List

Back