New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Hey, if he stands trial and gets away with murder like Casey Anthony did, the courts and the juries have had their say and he walks.

I'm just pissed that he hasn't been arrested, booked and told he's going to stand trial YET.

The reason he hasn't is that there is not enough (if any AT ALL) evidence to dispute him claim to self-defense. I'm glad I don't live in a country where if I'm attacked and forced to defend myself with my gun, I would have to rot in jail until the police could try to figure out if a crime has been committed or not.

We both know that if Zimmerman had been black, and the kid had been white, he'd be sitting in jail right now, even if he did have a daddy who was a judge.

If I was to damage enough brain cells to believe your racist drivel, what difference does that make? They can't spout that nonsense in front of a judge. It will have absolutely zero bearing on whether Zimmerman acted in self-defense or not.

The person who is in charge right now tends to throw the book at everyone.

She even wanted to charge a 12 year old as an adult.

It may not be as sweeeeeeeeet you hope, Mr. Pez Dispenser

Then why is he a free man still? What are they waiting for? Not enough names on Al Sharpton's petition? Not enough protests yet? Not enough damage to the City of Sanford? Not enough special prosecutors assigned to the case? Enlighten us oh wise one.
Another stupid reply from the brain damaged one.

The wheels of justice are not the microcosm of your life where all that matters is a how quickly you can remove the booger from your nose and eat it.

Grow up and understand the meaning of patience and how the judicial system works.

Oops, sorry, i thought you wanted to debate. I see I should have finished with you when i dismissed you earlier for being completely lacking in credibility. You can't answer the point I was making except with childishness. I won't make that mistake again, idiot.

Read the incident report:
"Zimmerman treated at scene with first aid"
Why does someone get treated with first aid?

When they have injuries far more minor than a broken nose or the overall ass kicking that Zimmerman claims to have suffered. First aid isn't much more than antiseptic wiping and applying band-aids.

When they have injuries far more minor than a broken nose or the overall ass kicking that Zimmerman claims to have suffered. First aid isn't much more than antiseptic wiping and applying band-aids.

Link to where Zimmerman claims to have received an ass kicking.

Why take someone to the hospital with a broken nose and lacerations to the back of the head? For what reason when the EMS treats it at the scene?

According to Zimmerman, the injuries to his head were so bad that they needed stitches.

"we saw the videos and there was no blood or any visible injuries to Zimmerman" by how many posters?

How many?

If that does not indicate that they are questioning his injuries then you do not pay attention very well.

Why do they keep bringing up the video if that is not the motive?

Nobody has questioned whether Zimmerman had injuries. The question is how bad were his injuries? If Zimmerman's account were true he should have had much more serious injuries. The absence of those injuries shows that Zimmerman is lying about his account of what happened.

Zimmerman, his father and brother ALL stated that he'd been beaten badly. Zimmerman's father said it, and his brother said he was 1 head pound away from wearing a diaper and being spoon fed.

George Zimmerman himself claims to have received a broken nose.

ALL injuries of which would have been REQUIRED to be treated at a hospital. Claims of possible concussion (the diaper comment) and a broken nose require more than a couple of swipes with an alcohol swab and a band aid (of which there were none on him in the police tape).

Try again.

Zimmerman, his father and brother ALL stated that he'd been beaten badly. Zimmerman's father said it, and his brother said he was 1 head pound away from wearing a diaper and being spoon fed.

ALL injuries of which would have been REQUIRED to be treated at a hospital. Claims of possible concussion (the diaper comment) and a broken nose require more than a couple of swipes with an alcohol swab and a band aid (of which there were none on him in the police tape).

Try again.

I don't care what his family says, they weren't there. Link to Zimmerman's statement or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Try again.

I don't care what his family says, they weren't there. Link to Zimmerman's statement or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Here ya go..............what Zimmerman claimed to the police..............

An initial police report said that he was bleeding from the nose and the back of his head and that he received first aid from the fire department in Sanford, Fla. He told police Martin knocked him down and began bashing his head against the ground, and a witness account seemed to corroborate Zimmerman’s claim. His lawyer said his nose was broken in the scuffle.

Read more: How Badly Was Zimmerman Injured? Video Raises Questions | NewsFeed | TIME.com

How Badly Was Zimmerman Injured? Video Raises Questions | NewsFeed | TIME.com

Just because you choose to ignore something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Zimmerman claimed a severe ass kicking.

Try again.

Try again.

An initial police report said that he was bleeding from the nose and the back of his head and that he received first aid from the fire department in Sanford, Fla. He told police Martin knocked him down and began bashing his head against the ground, and a witness account seemed to corroborate Zimmerman’s claim. His lawyer said his nose was broken in the scuffle.

Read more: How Badly Was Zimmerman Injured? Video Raises Questions | NewsFeed | TIME.com

Just because you choose to ignore something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Zimmerman claimed a severe ass kicking.

Try again.

Did you hurt yourself?

Try again.

Did you hurt yourself?

Not really, because I, unlike you, know where to find the information to back up my claims.

All you've got is bigoted hackery.

I don't care what his family says, they weren't there.

Of course you don't care. You don't care about anything that illustrates the complete lack of credibility Zimmerman's story has. That's why the only evidence you're willing to consider is Zimmerman's story itself. But to those of us who have a functioning cortex that aren't hellbent on partisan hackery, all of Zimmerman's family coming out of the woodwork with non credible accounts that are said to be exactly what George told them himself, creates a huge overall credibility issue. Either they are telling the story as George told them, or they aren't. If they are, then George's story is not believable on its face. If they are not, then why are they lying? If they are lying, there must be something to hide.

Then why is he a free man still? What are they waiting for? Not enough names on Al Sharpton's petition? Not enough protests yet? Not enough damage to the City of Sanford? Not enough special prosecutors assigned to the case? Enlighten us oh wise one.
Another stupid reply from the brain damaged one.

The wheels of justice are not the microcosm of your life where all that matters is a how quickly you can remove the booger from your nose and eat it.

Grow up and understand the meaning of patience and how the judicial system works.

Oops, sorry, i thought you wanted to debate. I see I should have finished with you when i dismissed you earlier for being completely lacking in credibility. You can't answer the point I was making except with childishness. I won't make that mistake again, idiot.
All you ever do is throw out ad hominems.

It's not my preferred response, but I *will* respond in kind, if necessary.

You & I go back years and years.
And I have whooped your butt so soundly in the past, when moderation ruled your behavior, it's no doubt you lash out now.

I really don't care. There are plenty here who know your history of deception and lies.

I'll just have to stand on the history of credibility I have built here - and youknowhere.

Only honest brokers need apply.

All others can kiss my ass, as far as I'm concerned.

Try again.

Did you hurt yourself?

Not really, because I, unlike you, know where to find the information to back up my claims.

All you've got is bigoted hackery.
It's typical Predfan.

Trust me.

He hardly ever backs up his charges, and comes to the debate with a dearth of information.

He's a sorry chap.

Quote someone here who said there were "NO injuries to Zimmerman."

Thanks.

"we saw the videos and there was no blood or any visible injuries to Zimmerman" by how many posters?

How many?

If that does not indicate that they are questioning his injuries then you do not pay attention very well.

An interesting little factoid for those that say Zimmerman was beaten badly.................

Shaved heads are shiny, scab covered heads from injury aren't.

How does one grow a scab in hours?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Quote someone here who said there were "NO injuries to Zimmerman."

Thanks.

How many?

No VISABLE injuries does not mean "NO injuries to Zimmerman."

Everyone read the police report.

Doofus.

It is visible, not visable dumbass.
The police report does not say "no visible injuries".

Try again.

Having worked many an accident case your post is utter Bull Shit.
You do not know what you are talking about.
He can REFUSE treatment if he wants to and there is no REQUIREMENT TO BE TREATED AT A HOSPITAL.
Quit while you are ahead. Why do you make up this stuff? Is seeing Zimmerman be convicted before the grand jury convenes that important to you?
Ever heard of the presumption of innocence? Innocent until proven guilty.
The US Constitution? The burden of proof on the prosecution and the defendant NEVER having to prove a damn thing?
Scary shit here folks. You guys are citizens and do not even know the foundation of the country you live in.

Eh i handle those cans everyday, They are not as heavy as they used to be. The metal is thinner. Sure it hurts and you would have bruises if smacked with one, but Oh thats right Zimmerman didnt have any bruises on his face..

There is one right there that questions his inujuries.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You folks are about as dumb as a box of rocks. The kid was a thug.

Sad and senseless killing for sure and I am not giving Zimmerman a free pass. I believe this to be a form of manslaughter.

But it is not what the media portrayed it to be, you folks know it but are not man enough to admit you WERE CONNED.

You wouldn't know a thug ifone punched you the face with an ice tea.
im also not the one who needs to go looking on the net for underage photos of black teens.....
next I never stated he wasn't cut up, I just said his nose wasn't broke. There is a difference stupid....go back to looking for young men to fawn over.

Nah, I wouldn't know. 34 years as a private detective and I wouldn't know. POST training and enough classes and training to back up everything I state.
Which is different than you as all you have is rank childish rhetoric.
Been shot at, beat up and left for dead and I would not know.

I always know when milk weak twits are beat. You start calling names, making shit up and acting like a 5 year old.

Forum List

Back