New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

I don't care what his family says, they weren't there.

Of course you don't care. You don't care about anything that illustrates the complete lack of credibility Zimmerman's story has. That's why the only evidence you're willing to consider is Zimmerman's story itself. But to those of us who have a functioning cortex that aren't hellbent on partisan hackery, all of Zimmerman's family coming out of the woodwork with non credible accounts that are said to be exactly what George told them himself, creates a huge overall credibility issue. Either they are telling the story as George told them, or they aren't. If they are, then George's story is not believable on its face. If they are not, then why are they lying? If they are lying, there must be something to hide.

If you're going to consider every thing outside of what happen on that night you must also consider Trayvon my space gang banger no limit nigga account

Having worked many an accident case your post is utter Bull Shit.
You do not know what you are talking about.
He can REFUSE treatment if he wants to and there is no REQUIREMENT TO BE TREATED AT A HOSPITAL.
Quit while you are ahead. Why do you make up this stuff? Is seeing Zimmerman be convicted before the grand jury convenes that important to you?
Ever heard of the presumption of innocence? Innocent until proven guilty.
The US Constitution? The burden of proof on the prosecution and the defendant NEVER having to prove a damn thing?
Scary shit here folks. You guys are citizens and do not even know the foundation of the country you live in.

Soooo.... let's get this straight.

His injuries were serious enough to justify him using a gun on a kid who was armed with an oh-so-dangerous energy drink.

But not bad enough to require hospitilization or be visible on a tape an hour later.

Hmmmmm :doubt:

Hey, I'm all for "innocent until proven guilty", but dude, you have to apply a bit of common sense here. A guy with a history of calling in supsicious black kids finally shoots one of them.

He can REFUSE treatment if he wants to and there is no REQUIREMENT TO BE TREATED AT A HOSPITAL.
Quit while you are ahead. Why do you make up this stuff? Is seeing Zimmerman be convicted before the grand jury convenes that important to you?
The US Constitution? The burden of proof on the prosecution and the defendant NEVER having to prove a damn thing?
Scary shit here folks. You guys are citizens and do not even know the foundation of the country you live in.

His injuries were serious enough to justify him using a gun on a kid who was armed with an oh-so-dangerous energy drink.

But not bad enough to require hospitilization or be visible on a tape an hour later.

Hey, I'm all for "innocent until proven guilty", but dude, you have to apply a bit of common sense here. A guy with a history of calling in supsicious black kids finally shoots one of them.

So, what are we supposed to do when attacked? Wait until our skull actually fractures before we defend ourselves? :cuckoo:

Well here we are, another day of freedom for George Zimmerman. Why is he still free eh? Is it because there aren't enough signatures on Al Sharpton's petition? Is it because EVERYONE on the case is racist and hates Martin? Is it because there aren't enough special prosecutors on the case? Is it because there haven't been enough protests? Maybe they are waiting for more coverage from the media?

OR, maybe it's because Zimmerman's story fits the known facts in the case. The Grand jury convenes on this in two days, IF it is even brought to the G.J.

So, what are we supposed to do when attacked? Wait until our skull actually fractures before we defend ourselves? :cuckoo:

Well, honestly, if I had a hundred pounds on the kid, like Zimmerman had on Trayvon, I think I could probably take him without resorting to using the gun.

Well, honestly, if I had a hundred pounds on the kid, like Zimmerman had on Trayvon, I think I could probably take him without resorting to using the gun.

Why do people falsely believe that weight is an advantage?

Because the internet adds 100 IQ points. :lol:

Ummm, because it is..

It's why they have weight classes in wrestling and boxing.

It should also be pointed out that Zimmerman is older and has a lot more experience than a 17 year old kid.

Sorry, man, Zimmerman's going down, and he deserves to. Why so many on the right feel the need to be his champions kind of is a symptom of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Ummm, because it is..

It should also be pointed out that Zimmerman is older and has a lot more experience than a 17 year old kid.

Sorry, man, Zimmerman's going down, and he deserves to. Why so many on the right feel the need to be his champions kind of is a symptom of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Unless you think that every person who weighs a lot is as fit as a boxer or a wrestler, then you are mistaken. Weight alone is NOT an advantage and is more often than not, a disadvantage. Overweight people get winded very fast and carrying extra weight if you are not in shape can cause you to lose strength in seconds.

Your last statement almost deserves scorn instead of an answer. It isn't Obama Derangement Syndrome to assume innocence until proven guilty is it? Are you claiming that the left assumes guilty first? Try not to be such a partisan hack.

His injuries have some things too do with it, but when Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun the shooting became justified.

Really? You honestly think the bigger size will always win?

Ummm, because it is..

There was less than 20-lb weight difference between Martin & Zimmerman.

Ummm, because it is..

They have weight classes in boxing because they are experienced fighters some are even professional. But size in the real world hasn't gotten a damn thing to do with who wins and who loses.

I've taken on guys (yep... men) who are considerably bigger than I am. I've never found my smaller stature and lighter weight to be detrimental.

I've taken on guys (yep... men) who are considerably bigger than I am. I've never found my smaller stature and lighter weight to be detrimental.

Yep. But women have this advantage over men they have been taught all their lives how to bring down a man.:badgrin:

His injuries have some things too do with it, but when Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun the shooting became justified.

Of course, we've only got Zimmerman's word for it.

That and most men are predispostioned not to hit a woman.

That and most men are predispostioned not to hit a woman.
People seem to forget Zimmerman was a professional bouncer for nightclubs. Trained security.

(And later fired because he was too aggressive and a loose cannon).

Being trained to remove obnoxious, volatile and drunk people much bigger than him was part of his JOB.

That doesn't seem to be part of the poor lil frail Zimmerman profile for many though.

Ummm, because it is..

There was less than 20-lb weight difference between Martin & Zimmerman.

Actually, I've read that Zimmerman weighs 250 lbs... But other sources say 170 lbs.

Pictures I've seen of both looks like there's a lot more than 20 lbs of difference between them.

Forum List

Back