New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Soooo.... let's get this straight.

His injuries were serious enough to justify him using a gun on a kid who was armed with an oh-so-dangerous energy drink.

But not bad enough to require hospitilization or be visible on a tape an hour later.

Hmmmmm :doubt:

Hey, I'm all for "innocent until proven guilty", but dude, you have to apply a bit of common sense here. A guy with a history of calling in supsicious black kids finally shoots one of them.

His injuries have some things too do with it, but when Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun the shooting became justified.

Of course, we've only got Zimmerman's word for it.

The key is innocent until proven guilty. Until more evidence surface's that's all we have to go with.

I've taken on guys (yep... men) who are considerably bigger than I am. I've never found my smaller stature and lighter weight to be detrimental.

That and most men are predispostioned not to hit a woman.
People seem to forget Zimmerman was a professional bouncer for nightclubs. Trained security.

(And later fired because he was too aggressive and a loose cannon).

Being trained to remove obnoxious, volatile and drunk people much bigger than him was part of his JOB.

That doesn't seem to be part of the poor lil frail Zimmerman profile for many though.

They're making Trayvon out to be the Killer Rabbit from "Monty Python"....

I've taken on guys (yep... men) who are considerably bigger than I am. I've never found my smaller stature and lighter weight to be detrimental.

People seem to forget Zimmerman was a professional bouncer for nightclubs. Trained security.

Being trained to remove obnoxious, volatile and drunk people much bigger than him was part of his JOB.

That doesn't seem to be part of the poor lil frail Zimmerman profile for many though.

Being a bouncer does not make you invincible. Life as a bouncer is not a Patrick Swacey road house movie. Where the bouncer kicks 20 guys asses and gets the girl.

His injuries have some things too do with it, but when Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun the shooting became justified.

The key is innocent until proven guilty. Until more evidence surface's that's all we have to go with.

The evidence we got is that a large, racist asshole with a gun shot an unarmed kid outside his dad's house.

I'm not sure what more you need to add to that.

Or why the Right Wing is really trying to get into bed with Zimmerman.

They're making Trayvon out to be the Killer Rabbit from "Monty Python"....
:lol: :lol: Now that made me laugh.

I loved that scene.

Being a bouncer does not make you invincible. Life as a bouncer is not a Patrick Swacey road house movie. Where the bouncer kicks 20 guys asses and gets the girl.

No, it doesn't. But the idea that he couldn't handle a 150 lb kid with a bag of skittles is kind of laughable as well.

Since when is an unnamed source from an unnamed club worthy of belief? Seriously, do you never stop and think or do you just accept whatever suits your preconceived opinion?

The evidence we got is that a large, racist asshole with a gun shot an unarmed kid outside his dad's house.

I don't know if Zimmerman is racist. I have never thought that is what motivated him.

Being a bully and cop wannabe. I think THAT motivated him.

Since when is an unnamed source from an unnamed club worthy of belief? Seriously, do you never stop and think or do you just accept whatever suits your preconceived opinion?
Oh, the irony.

Oh, the irony.

Yea.... I can understand you not wanting to address the fact that you're accepting an unnamed source from an unnamed club as 'evidence'.... just like rdweeb with his babble about Zimmerman's 911 complaints when 'every single' call was about a black person. :lol:

You don't have a fucking clue. What's more to add? You have not even scratched the surface. One thing there is one gun involved, Trayvon incapacitates Zimmerman and Trayvon becomes the one with the gun. When you have a CCW you are trained that if someone goes for your gun while in the process of a fight you shoot center mass

Oh, the irony.

Yea.... I can understand you not wanting to address the fact that you're accepting an unnamed source from an unnamed club as 'evidence'.... just like rdweeb with his babble about Zimmerman's 911 complaints when 'every single' call was about a black person. :lol:
It was from the NY Daily News. They have a heck of a lot more journalistic integrity than your favorite babblers at Fixed News.

Have at it. We shall see. His workplace history may be used at his trial, if there is one. Then again maybe not. We shall see.

No, it doesn't. But the idea that he couldn't handle a 150 lb kid with a bag of skittles is kind of laughable as well.

It's even more laughable without knowing both people to presume that one could take the other due to their size and supposedly job they had at one time.

Oh, the irony.

It was from the NY Daily News. They have a heck of a lot more journalistic integrity than your favorite babblers at Fixed News.

Have at it. We shall see. His workplace history may be used at his trial, if there is one. Then again maybe not. We shall see.

Again... for the brain dead... I don't do 'fox news'.... I do pay attention to what the media generally are saying... and I fact check it. Just like I did with the claim that Zimmerman was profiling blacks. I have the original logs released from Sanford Police Dept tracking his 911 call history..... guess what that shows? The media are claiming that he only reported blacks.... that is a lie.... from the original fucking transcripts. Your media lies... and you are stupid enough to whine about Fox? Last time I checked, Fox didn't have to fire any editor for having mis-edited tapes of the 911 call from Zimmerman.... that was NBC.

Trayvon Martin's Tattoo

KgQfc.jpg

Forum List

Back