New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

"we saw the videos and there was no blood or any visible injuries to Zimmerman" by how many posters?

How many?

If that does not indicate that they are questioning his injuries then you do not pay attention very well.

Why do they keep bringing up the video if that is not the motive?
No VISABLE injuries does not mean "NO injuries to Zimmerman."

Everyone read the police report.

Doofus.

It is visible, not visable dumbass.
The police report does not say "no visible injuries".

Cops and prosecutor's office said his injuries were consistent with his story, from the very beginning.

These idiots think that because he hasn't exposed himself to the cameras and they don't have access to all the information, that means the information doesn't exist or is inconsistent.

they're idiots.

"we saw the videos and there was no blood or any visible injuries to Zimmerman" by how many posters?

How many?

If that does not indicate that they are questioning his injuries then you do not pay attention very well.

Why do they keep bringing up the video if that is not the motive?
No VISABLE injuries does not mean "NO injuries to Zimmerman."

Everyone read the police report.

Doofus.

It is visible, not visable dumbass.
The police report does not say "no visible injuries".
Little did I know you were a junior high student when I engaged you.

My mistake.

I wish you all the best in your studies.

Cya.

You wouldn't know a thug ifone punched you the face with an ice tea.
im also not the one who needs to go looking on the net for underage photos of black teens.....
next I never stated he wasn't cut up, I just said his nose wasn't broke. There is a difference stupid....go back to looking for young men to fawn over.

Nah, I wouldn't know. 34 years as a private detective and I wouldn't know. POST training and enough classes and training to back up everything I state.
Which is different than you as all you have is rank childish rhetoric.
Been shot at, beat up and left for dead and I would not know.

I always know when milk weak twits are beat. You start calling names, making shit up and acting like a 5 year old.

Im superman and can leap tall buildings....see I can make shit up too on the internets.

I love you tough guys. You where left for dead and kissmy was held at gun point by 7 people.....

Its more like you get flashbacks when you bagged groceries .....post training means jack shit on the internets tough guy. I've had enough training in the art of bullshitfu to see you a mile away...

Tell you what Moe. I bet you 100 thousand dollars that I have all of those qualifications and more.
In fact you probably saw me on TV decades ago before I started my detective agency.
100K that I have an agency private detective license issued by the Georgia Professional Licensing Board which is a division of the Georgia Secretary of State's Office. The site also shows my training and how long I have had my license. Over 30 years Moe.
My name and license is listed on line and is very easy to see.
So how about it punk? Put up or shut up. 100 grand that I have had a license for 30 years and everything I have stated is true?
I thought so.
Best you save all your hot air for your inflatable date.

I don't know anyone who walks over 1.6 miles (28 blocks) round trip in the rain just for tea & skittles.

Maybe he was in training or maybe he was doing other things.

Maybe the reason he was going for skittles and tea was because his dad was getting on his nerves and he just wanted to be alone for a few minutes. Does it really matter?

It may not matter legally but it does go towards state of mind of both parties. Trayvon must have felt he just had to get out of that house for a while because he had enough of authority figures from school, home & that neighborhood watch captain. He may have been in a rage & just snapped.

Nah, I wouldn't know. 34 years as a private detective and I wouldn't know. POST training and enough classes and training to back up everything I state.

I always know when milk weak twits are beat. You start calling names, making shit up and acting like a 5 year old.

Im superman and can leap tall buildings....see I can make shit up too on the internets.

I love you tough guys. You where left for dead and kissmy was held at gun point by 7 people.....

Its more like you get flashbacks when you bagged groceries .....post training means jack shit on the internets tough guy. I've had enough training in the art of bullshitfu to see you a mile away...

Tell you what Moe. I bet you 100 thousand dollars that I have all of those qualifications and more.
In fact you probably saw me on TV decades ago before I started my detective agency.
100K that I have an agency private detective license issued by the Georgia Professional Licensing Board which is a division of the Georgia Secretary of State's Office. The site also shows my training and how long I have had my license. Over 30 years Moe.
So how about it punk? Put up or shut up. 100 grand that I have had a license for 30 years and everything I have stated is true?
I thought so.

pffft anyone and I mean anyone can get a PI license

You may now apply on-line for these license types: Employee-In-House Security Guard, Employee-Security Guard and Employee-Private Detective. Applicants for Employee-Private Detective may apply for either an armed or an unarmed registration. You may apply online by going to the following link: https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/mylicense/Login.aspx?process=app.

I thought so.

You may now apply on-line for these license types: Employee-In-House Security Guard, Employee-Security Guard and Employee-Private Detective. Applicants for Employee-Private Detective may apply for either an armed or an unarmed registration. You may apply online by going to the following link: https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/mylicense/Login.aspx?process=app.

You are a dumbass. You have to take the course, pass a state examination in Macon, Ga. after a 2 year apprenticeship.
Fool.
And yes I was one of the 5 THAT WROTE THE DAMN TEST.
Take off rhe cheap sunglasses and see some truth.
DUMBASS.

I thought so.

Yeah - 35 years ago he could apply on-line :cuckoo:

Applying does not mean getting approved :cuckoo:

You sheltered pussies have never had to do unpopular work in the streets of the dangerous places in this country.

I thought so.

Same bet with you dumbass:
100K that you have to take a test to get your employee license and then you have to do a 2 year apprenticeship just to be able to be tested for your agency license and you have to have 8hours of training each year?
100K. And the link to those requirements is on the damn site you posted.
You ain't too bright there Moe so you better not make the bet. It says "exam information on the damn site". LOL, no doubt you are lacking in the brains area.
100K.
Thought so.
You also need to save your hot air for your inflatable dates.

Last edited:
I thought so.

100K that you have to take a test to get your employee license and then you have to do a 2 year apprenticeship just to be able to be tested for your agency license and you have to have 8hours of training each year?
You ain't too bright there Moe so you better not make the bet.
100K.
Thought so.

you pay a little money take a short mickey mouse course work for two years as a 2 bit security guard write another silly test pay some bucks get a licence

You wouldn't know a thug ifone punched you the face with an ice tea.
im also not the one who needs to go looking on the net for underage photos of black teens.....
next I never stated he wasn't cut up, I just said his nose wasn't broke. There is a difference stupid....go back to looking for young men to fawn over.

Careful now, you are starting to justify Zimmerman in the case, with your seeing something in someone from a mile away statement... I thought that was not allowed (profiling)? :cuckoo:

Careful now, you are starting to justify Zimmerman in the case, with your seeing something in someone from a mile away statement... I thought that was not allowed (profiling)? :cuckoo:

profiling a moron by his own words is fine

It may not matter legally but it does go towards state of mind of both parties. Trayvon must have felt he just had to get out of that house for a while because he had enough of authority figures from school, home & that neighborhood watch captain. He may have been in a rage & just snapped.

On the other hand, Zimmerman might have had enough with those darn kids who always get away, been in a rage, and just snapped. But we should assume that your version is more likely.

On the other hand, Zimmerman might have had enough with those darn kids who always get away, been in a rage, and just snapped. But we should assume that your version is more likely.

Wellllll...EXCUSE ME! The media & race baiters have already convicted Zimmerman. I is about time we take a look at the angry Trayvon who was recently suspended from school 3 times. He had a chip on his shoulder for sure. He was out in the rain to blow off some steam. A normal person does not leave a comfortable home & hike over a mile & a half in the rain for a little pack of skittles.

Last edited:

I thought so.

Hey chief don't you think this would be the appropriate link instead of the link you posted?

Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies

You ain't too bright there Moe so you better not make the bet.
100K.
Thought so.

you pay a little money take a short mickey mouse course work for two years as a 2 bit security guard write another silly test pay some bucks get a licence

If it's so simple to get why haven't more been issued?

Number of Active Licensees as of 4/8/2012

Type Count
Company - Private Detective 581
Company - Security 329
Company - Private Detective/Security 134
Company - In-House Security 14
Employee - Private Detective 1,441
Employee - Private Det/Security Guard 214
Employee - Security Guard 2,885
Employee - In-House Private Detective 21
Employee - In-House Armed Security 192
Instructor - Classroom Training 186
Instructor - Firearms Training 24
Instructor - Classroom/Firearm Training 254

Yes it appears that's what he's doing.

I is about time we take a look at the angry Trayvon

In other words, you're just going to assume Zimmerman is right, and assume any additional details necessary in order to sustain Zimmerman's story.

In other words you're assuming he's lying? It's kind of hard to lie when the time line and witness statements coincide with each other. Until further evidence comes forward that shows he lied he is innocent until proven guilty.

no, no i am not. He can profile all day long, that doesnt mean he needs to follow anyone and be a wannabe cop.

Zimmerman did a normal human reaction he saw someone acting suspicious called 911 when the person ran he followed until told not too. I would have done the same thing myself if where I lived had a few recent home break ins.

I thought so.

Anything can be faked..Again its the internet and hasnt the birther thing taught you anything?

but sure ill take that bet...i notice three of the people who thanked you are racists...enjoy that company.

So you agree that obama's birth certificate is fake? three of the people are racist? Interesting who are they? And while you're at it give some proof they are racist?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back