New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Trayvon Martin & his Girlfriend Sabrina Fulton - He is definatly over 6'-0" tall.
trayvon-martin-girlfriend-larger.jpg

More recent Trayvon Martin (on the right) is big enough to beat up, do major bodily harm or kill the other 13 people in this photo with him.
trayvon-martin-family-photos-group-pic.jpg
He looks anorexic in the picture with his girlfriend. Good job publishing her picture, btw, now the surpremicists will know what she looks like.

Negged.

I'm not devastated at all. I said all along that the prosecutor was buying time. I was dead on. I just didn't know which way they were going to go...

Trayvon Martin & his Girlfriend Sabrina Fulton - He is definatly over 6'-0" tall.

More recent Trayvon Martin (on the right) is big enough to beat up, do major bodily harm or kill the other 13 people in this photo with him.
He looks anorexic in the picture with his girlfriend. Good job publishing her picture, btw, now the surpremicists will know what she looks like.

Negged.

Last I heard it was your friends who were sending out death threats and issuing bounties.

Racist.

Negged.

Last I heard it was your friends who were sending out death threats and issuing bounties.

Racist.
That's a pretty shitty thing to say.

Ravi - nor I doubt anyone here, is "friends" with those racist hatemongers called the New Black Panthers. They are a small little fringe of extremists that deserve nothing but contempt and scorn. No one here has supported them.

Shameful.

Negged.

Photos were already published. All I did was link us to it in order to get to the truth instead of the baby pictures & lies published by the media. I know you look at the pictures & see a good person. The fact is you can't see what kind of person someone is from a photo. You can only see their size & their clothes. The camera can't look inside.

Negged.

Racist.

Ravi - nor I doubt anyone here, is "friends" with those racist hatemongers called the New Black Panthers. They are a small little fringe of extremists that deserve nothing but contempt and scorn. No one here has supported them.

Shameful.
Yeah, I think they are disgusting. But the babbling one is pretty unstable lately.

Negged.

Photos were already published. All I did was link us to it in order to get to the truth instead of the baby pictures & lies published by the media. I know you look at the pictures & see a good person. The fact is you can't see what kind of person someone is from a photo. You can only see their size & their clothes. The camera can't look inside.
When I look at those pictures I see a skinny, happy kid with a happy girlfriend and a happy family.

If you think the pictures are worthless, then why the FUCK do you keep posting them?

Negged.

When I look at those pictures I see a skinny, happy kid with a happy girlfriend and a happy family.

If you think the pictures are worthless, then why the FUCK do you keep posting them?

To counter the lies about him being a harmless little kid.

I see the happy girlfriend & family but I don't see a happy Trayvon.

Racist.

Shameful.
Yeah, I think they are disgusting. But the babbling one is pretty unstable lately.

I know, hard to believe someone as finely tuned and stable as Ravi would ever wish harm on someone, or do anything that might lead to harm coming to them....

I wonder who is posting those tags about me? Of course that's entirely unrelated. I'm sure it's nobody who wishes harm...

Why would someone want to continue to refer to me using the handle of a poster who left because they felt threatened?

Certainly not someone who would wish harm upon anyone else..

Ravi is a race baiting, malicious pig. I wouldn't put anything past her, including encouraging or helping to fund a bounty.

Shameful.

I know, hard to believe someone as finely tuned and stable as Ravi would ever wish harm on someone, or do anything that might lead to harm coming to them....

I wonder who is posting those tags about me? Of course that's entirely unrelated. I'm sure it's nobody who wishes harm...

Why would someone want to continue to refer to me using the handle of a poster who left because they felt threatened?

Certainly not someone who would wish harm upon anyone else..

Ravi is a race baiting, malicious pig. I wouldn't put anything past her, including encouraging or helping to fund a bounty.
It wouldn't surprise me to learn that you made those tags yourself, to garner pity.

Just like the lie you made up about being in danger. And the lies you make up about various posters claiming they want Zimmerman lynched when they've expressed nothing of the sort.

I'm sure it works with some.

It doesn't work on anyone, they can see for themselves.

And of course we all know you're perfectly willing to take risks with the safety of others. You've shown that again and again.

I'm not devastated at all. I said all along that the prosecutor was buying time. I was dead on. I just didn't know which way they were going to go...

You are a retard and contradicting yourself. You knew nothing.

I posted at least three times and maybe more that the prosecutor was going to use her time regardless of what her decision was going to be.

I'm sorry you can't read. Or just don't read.

You are about as dumb as a box of rocks.

So, found that source yet where John says Martin body-slammed Zimmerman then smashed his nose with a can of tea?

Witness statement. That is why he was not arrested.
That is why they went with The Stand My Ground law.

I am still waiting FOR SOME EVIDENCE, somewhere, anywhere, anyplace that shows Zimmerman is guilty.

Where is it?

You were saying?

Forum List

Back