New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Trayvon Martin & his Girlfriend Sabrina Fulton - He is definatly over 6'-0" tall.
trayvon-martin-girlfriend-larger.jpg

More recent Trayvon Martin (on the right) is big enough to beat up, do major bodily harm or kill the other 13 people in this photo with him.
trayvon-martin-family-photos-group-pic.jpg
He looks anorexic in the picture with his girlfriend. Good job publishing her picture, btw, now the surpremicists will know what she looks like.

Negged.

Idiot you don't think the media published that picture? Fucking idiot racist hag.

"
Second-degree murder is typically brought in cases when there is a fight or other confrontation that results in death and but does involve a premeditated plan to kill."

There was a fight...nobody chasing after anyone else, no stalking.....

News from The Associated Press

"
Second-degree murder is typically brought in cases when there is a fight or other confrontation that results in death and but does involve a premeditated plan to kill."

If this get's a conviction it will give thugs free reign to attack people when they walk out their door.

No doubt the fight supports Zimmerman's account and I bet the fact Zimmerman made dozens of nuisance 911 calls, was carrying a gun and Martin was not doing anything illegal there is why this charge.
Watch a plea to voluntary manslaughter, 10 year sentence, 1-3 to do with very strict probation.
Like NO GUNS for the ten years and maybe for life.

"

If this get's a conviction it will give thugs free reign to attack people when they walk out their door.

I do not see it that way. I see it as a manslaughter case. Manslaughter is the unwilling killing of someone.
No doubt the past 911 nuisance calls contributed to it and the interpretation of the Stand Your Ground Law. As I stated earlier Martin has the same rights under that law if he sees the gun out and he feels threatened. If he was not doing any crime there and he sees the gun and feels threatened he can attack also.
That is why The Stand Your Ground law is OPPOSED by law enforcement and prosecutors.
It is a Fucked Up Law.

No doubt the fight supports Zimmerman's account and I bet the fact Zimmerman made dozens of nuisance 911 calls, was carrying a gun and Martin was not doing anything illegal there is why this charge.
Watch a plea to voluntary manslaughter, 10 year sentence, 1-3 to do with very strict probation.

Weren't you the guy who insisted up and down there was no case and they weren't going to charge him?

I think this is going to trial, and your boy is going down.

Weren't you the guy who insisted up and down there was no case and they weren't going to charge him?

The bitch gave into the lynch mob.

"

I do not see it that way. I see it as a manslaughter case. Manslaughter is the unwilling killing of someone.
No doubt the past 911 nuisance calls contributed to it and the interpretation of the Stand Your Ground Law. As I stated earlier Martin has the same rights under that law if he sees the gun out and he feels threatened. If he was not doing any crime there and he sees the gun and feels threatened he can attack also.
That is why The Stand Your Ground law is OPPOSED by law enforcement and prosecutors.
It is a Fucked Up Law.

I said if this get's a conviction it will give the thugs free reign to attack people when they leave their homes.

I was the guy from the start that said MY MIND WAS NOT MADE UP.

Now you're over here trying to stir up racist tensions.

I am glad A JURY gets to decide.
Instead of you biased, prejudiced folks here.
You folks had Zimmerman guilty from the start.
Because Katie Couric said so.

Of course it's going to trial, ANY jail time is a death sentence for Zimmerman. This whole fucking thing has been blown up into a racist attack when it was stupid move stacked on stupid move. Poor bastard screwed up good.

And GaDawgs wrong. If convicted, and IF he somehow survives prison, Zimmerman would be a felon. That's NO GUNS. For life.

Now you're over here trying to stir up racist tensions.

Imagine that.
Honey, racial tensions were stirred up when a 6th grade photo of Martin was splattered all over by the media, Al Sharpton came down there, Spike Lee posted the wrong address for an innocent white couple down there and the New Black Panther Party threatened to kill innocent people and put a bounty on Zimmerman for 10K.

Where WERE YOU when they started THOSE racist tensions?
Smashing beer cans on your forehead?

Of course it's going to trial, ANY jail time is a death sentence for Zimmerman. This whole fucking thing has been blown up into a racist attack when it was stupid move stacked on stupid move. Poor bastard screwed up good.

And GaDawgs wrong. If convicted, and IF he somehow survives prison, Zimmerman would be a felon. That's NO GUNS. For life.

You are wrong. You can get your rights restored with a felony conviction if you have done allof your probation after a period of time, vote and have guns in many instances.
Not saying that would happen here but that happens all the time.

Last edited:

Well, no, we thought he was guilty because the kid was dead and he didn't have a good excuse as to WHY this kid was dead.

That is what you get for "thinking"
I prefer facts, witnesses and evidence.

Well, no, we thought he was guilty because the kid was dead and he didn't have a good excuse as to WHY this kid was dead.

Yeah, you prefer the "facts" you make up.

Yeah, you prefer the "facts" you make up.

Never made up a thing.
You rely on internet "links" for your facts.
I go to the source.
I, unlike you, have stated from the start "MY MIND IS NOT MADE UP"
And it still is not made up.
You go by media, Katie Couric and whatever the boob tube tells you the "facts" are.
You are biased and prejudiced.

Forum List

Back