New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Prosecutor is going to release information either today or tomorrow.

Saw the Martin family again last night. I am very impressed with them. Poor souls have been lied to and I believe have run off the con men like Sharpton. They deserve answers. Was also impressed with the woman attorney that is representing them. She is very good.

By Friday, I've read. Friday would be a bad day, if its NO CHARGES. Bigger demonstrations Saturday...........................

Watch them do the same thing they did when the officers in the Rodney King incident were found not giulty.
Instead of going up to the white neighborhoods in Hollywood and other areas of Los Angelse what do they do after they were rioting after that verdict?
They burned down THEIR OWN NEAIGHBORHOODS.
Makes as much as sense as their demonstrations now.
Watch some form of charges later this week.
Sane, rational, thinking, intuitive and educated folk wait for the process to work.
Neurotic, ADD, obessive compulsive brain dead psychos want a rope and a tree and a chair for "the accused" to stand on.

by friday, i've read. Friday would be a bad day, if its no charges. Bigger demonstrations saturday...........................

you mean riots?

So we should abandon the rule of law for fear the lynch mobs will riot?

no.

Yes, that's what you've been pushing for all along, with your stupid veiled threats and your shit stirring and race baiting.

It's too late to deny it, you spent days working on it, and your last post just confirms it. You sound smug and you sound as if you're *spreading the word*.

Well, there is a dead body with a gun shot wound. That's certainly supports that there may have been a crime committed.

Wrong.

:lol: You're an idiot.

No, I'm not.

I worked 5 years for an attorney who is now a judge. I did trial prep, I interviewed witnesses, composed various and assorted pleadings, attended trials, and kept notes for cross.

The existence of a body with a gunshot wound is not necessarily indicative of any crime taking place. In this case, it could indicate that the dead person was committing a crime, in fact.

Last edited:
Prosecutor is going to release information either today or tomorrow.

Saw the Martin family again last night. I am very impressed with them. Poor souls have been lied to and I believe have run off the con men like Sharpton. They deserve answers. Was also impressed with the woman attorney that is representing them. She is very good.

By Friday, I've read. Friday would be a bad day, if its NO CHARGES. Bigger demonstrations Saturday...........................

So you like mob rule opposed to the rule of law?
You support the influences of mob rule in the independent judicial system?

The DA is always supposed to be sure they have enough for a conviction before going to trial. They don't just drag people into court for fun. And they aren't supposed to try people, regardless of whether or not they believer there has been a crime committed, based on pressure from the public and the press.

I don't know when people got the impression that it's okay to drag people into court based on nothing but the demands of people with an axe to grind.

Yes, but this is reality. The DA also has to be taking into consideration a very tainted populace.

If he's acquitted, fine.

At least we know he had his day in court. That's what most of us have been wanting.

The problem starting with the mess the Sanford Police created by not doing a proper investigation. Too many fuck ups.

Manslaughter charges by the end of the week.

On what grounds?

The FL special prosecutor just annouced that charges will be filed, and it looks like they're going to be manslaughter.

Good job FuelRod, you called it right.

Ultimately I hope Justice is served.
I could not see anything in what I have read or watched that could justify a murder rap.
I also can't see many homicide cases short of home invasion that do not justify some kind of trial.
Manslaugther seems like the right charge and he will be proven guilty or not.

Trayvon Martin & his Girlfriend - He is definatly over 6'-0" tall.
trayvon-martin-girlfriend-larger.jpg

More recent Trayvon Martin (on the right) is big enough to beat up, do major bodily harm or kill the other 13 people in this photo with him.
trayvon-martin-family-photos-group-pic.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back