New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

So, found that source yet where John says Martin body-slammed Zimmerman then smashed his nose with a can of tea?

Witness statement. That is why he was not arrested.
That is why they went with The Stand My Ground law.

I am still waiting FOR SOME EVIDENCE, somewhere, anywhere, anyplace that shows Zimmerman is guilty.

Where is it?

There is no witness statement out there that says what you claim.

Again, why do you keep lying about this?

Of course there isn't dumbass. They do not allow media to have copies of the witness statements.
But that is exactly what it says from 1 witness exactly like that and another who saw Martin attacking Zimmerman as he was sreaming for help.
That is why there was no arrest.
How can you arrest a man for murder when there are witnesses stating he acted to defend himself?
Now go watch the TV and get your information from there on CNN and Entertainment Tonight.

Witness statement. That is why he was not arrested.
That is why they went with The Stand My Ground law.

I am still waiting FOR SOME EVIDENCE, somewhere, anywhere, anyplace that shows Zimmerman is guilty.

Where is it?

Of course there isn't dumbass. They do not allow media to have copies of the witness statements.
But that is exactly what it says from 1 witness exactly like that and another who saw Martin attacking Zimmerman as he was sreaming for help.
How can you arrest a man for murder when there are witnesses stating he acted to defend himself?
Now go watch the TV and get your information from there on CNN and Entertainment Tonight.
There is no witness that has come forth and stated what you claimed has been stated.

Again, why do you continue to lie about this?

How does that Tin-Foil hat look and feel on your head Joe?
You care an awful lot. You reply to my posts all the time.
What color is your hat?
Yellow?

You speak out of both sides of your mouth Joe.
First you condone the beating the gay kid got at his church where this poor kid had the shit beat out of him by his own family. Kid didn't even fight back but that is okay with Joe.
Yet this looks like self defense but since someone was shot Joe backs the guy witnesses claim started. Without any of us hearing the entire story.
You are consistent Joe. Wrong once again.

I reply to your posts because sometimes you say something that's interesting, and other times you say stuff that is utterly retarded. Sadly, this post falls in the latter category.

Okay, let's look at that case. This gay dude and his partner were told by the pastor of this church (who happened to also be his father), they were not welcome there. Period. As in "Do not trespass on our property." He went their looking for a fight and he found one. I just can't work up sympathy there. I'm an atheist, but I don't go into churches uninvited and on the occassions I am invited and don't decline (which I usually do), I realize that I'm a guest, and conduct myself according. (ANd I usually dress nicer than the people who believe the stuff.)

Trayvon, on the other hand, was doing nothing more than going to the store for snacks. I mean, I know you've tried to make him menacing because he had gold teeth or something. But really, he did nothing that merited being stalked and gunned down in cold blood by a guy who is clearly mentally unstable. (Seriously, today's behavior by Zimmerman kind of confirmed he never should have been outside without adult supervision, much less given a gun and allowed to play Batman in his neighborhood.)

So, yes, when I make a judgement, I evaluate the sitution.

Trying to provoke an incident- No Sympathy.
Minding your own buisness and murdered- Lots of sympathy.

You do not understand the law on murder Joe much less the system of American law.
This case was NEVER murder to begin with. We have witnesses stating Martin WAS ON TOP OF Zimmerman.
Tell us your theory of murder Joe.
This ought to be rich.
Try again and next time know some law before you jump in.

zimmerman initiated the confrontation and shot a kid who was defending himself from a gated community commando. zimmerman's actions do not qualify for stand your ground. hence, murder.

There is no witness that has come forth and stated what you claimed has been stated.

There are 3 witnesses that gave written statements.
They are on the incident report. That is public record and I posted it here.
If you are too stupid to have seen it tough shit.
Do you even know what an incident report is?
There are THREE witnesses LISTED ON THE INCIDENT REPORT.
All three gave written statements and recorded statements to the police.
What about those FACTS, UNDISPUTED FACTS do you not understand?
Are you on medication or something?

The news conference by those 2 attorneys was as unprofessional and unethical as it gets. When an attorney decides not to represent a client as they indicated, even though the family has talked with numerous other attorneys, all the attorneys are supposed to say is they are no longer representing so and so.
As I stated earlier it was a publicity press conference for the attorneys, not professional in any way.
I saw Alan Dershowitz and 2 other attorneys on just a few minutes and they said the exact same thing.

They called the most bizarre train wreck of a news conference they have ever seen.
Now there are questions about his involvement with the web site as it appears family members are behind that.

I was thinking the same thing. Those 2 attorneys have not been all that professional from the start. Floating the "Shaken Baby Syndrome" & PTSD trial balloons in the media was stupid. That is likely why Zimmerman stopped telling them anything much less confidential info & let them go. His father probably found him some decent competent & trustworthy representation by now.

Correction, the addendum to the original police report NOW HAS SIX WITNESSES LISTED AND INTERVIEWED WITH STATEMENTS.
3 men and 3 women.
Facts sure are a bitch to the biased and prejudiced here.
Only the ignorant can not find that info.

There are 3 witnesses that gave written statements.
They are on the incident report. That is public record and I posted it here.
If you are too stupid to have seen it tough shit.
Do you even know what an incident report is?
There are THREE witnesses LISTED ON THE INCIDENT REPORT.
All three gave written statements and recorded statements to the police.
What about those FACTS, UNDISPUTED FACTS do you not understand?
Are you on medication or something?
Damn, you are stupid.

You said one of the witnesses saw Zimmerman being attacked by Martin, hit with an iced tea can and had his head pounded against the sidewalk.

Not a single post or source that you've posted says anything of the sort.

Time to retire, old man, you're getting demented. Either that or your hatred has blinded you.

The news conference by those 2 attorneys was as unprofessional and unethical as it gets. When an attorney decides not to represent a client as they indicated, even though the family has talked with numerous other attorneys, all the attorneys are supposed to say is they are no longer representing so and so.
As I stated earlier it was a publicity press conference for the attorneys, not professional in any way.
I saw Alan Dershowitz and 2 other attorneys on just a few minutes and they said the exact same thing.

They called the most bizarre train wreck of a news conference they have ever seen.
Now there are questions about his involvement with the web site as it appears family members are behind that.

I was thinking the same thing. Those 2 attorneys have not been all that professional from the start. Floating the "Shaken Baby Syndrome" & PTSD trial balloons in the media was stupid. That is likely why Zimmerman stopped telling them anything much less confidential info & let them go. His father probably found him some decent competent & trustworthy representation by now.

Rank rumor down there was that he wanted a referral from anyone for a competent attorney. And fact is a runner for Hannity's conglomerate, or muck raker would be a better fit, left his card with Zimmerman's father and told him to call if he needed any help. The Hannity call was initiated by the father and the web site is the brain, or lack of a brain, child of other family members led by possibly a brother.

News conference or not even though there is no entry of appearance filed on behalf of any lawyer as this has not been indicted and in the courts it looks very bad for those two what they did. Officially they are still the attorneys if they were paid anything but they took it pro bono so gray area.

Rank rumor down there was that he wanted a referral from anyone for a competent attorney. And fact is a runner for Hannity's conglomerate, or muck raker would be a better fit, left his card with Zimmerman's father and told him to call if he needed any help. The Hannity call was initiated by the father and the web site is the brain, or lack of a brain, child of other family members led by possibly a brother.

News conference or not even though there is no entry of appearance filed on behalf of any lawyer as this has not been indicted and in the courts it looks very bad for those two what they did. Officially they are still the attorneys if they were paid anything but they took it pro bono so gray area.
Once again in English?

zimmerman initiated the confrontation and shot a kid who was defending himself from a gated community commando. zimmerman's actions do not qualify for stand your ground. hence, murder.

No, not even close to the law.
Following someone in a vehicle is not intiating any confrontation.
Confrontation is defined uder the law as physical contact.
Show us your proof of that. Show us Zimmerman hit Martin first.

You are an idiot. Martin does not have a mark on his body besides the gunshot wound. That is proof that Zimmerman never struck Martin. Martin was beating a subdued person who was flat on his back screaming for help, not fighting back & trying to retreat as Martin continued to pound Zimmerman's head. Martin would be in jail if he were not dead.

Once again in English?

You do not anything about the law or legal procedure so go away.
Go post in the Paris Hilton forum. You are up to speed on that.
Good luck. I thought Paris gave good head in that video.

Once again in English?

When are you going to show us your witness that claimed he saw Zimmerman attacked, smacked with an ice tea can, and saw his head beaten on the sidewalk?

Oh, right, never, because you're a lying piece of shit.

Last edited:

Once again in English?

I normally do not argue with stupid people like you.
All you do is attempt to drag me down to your lower mental level and then beat me with your experience there.

Once again in English?

All you do is attempt to drag me down to your lower mental level and then beat me with your experience there.
Ignoring my question about your so-called witness doesn't make it go away. It just makes you look like the fool that you are.

Once again in English?

When are you going to show us your witness that claimed he saw Zimmerman attacked, smacked with an ice tea fan, and saw his head beaten on the sidewalk?

INCIDENT REPORT 6 OF THEM.

Sorry you do not have the smarts to go find it. If you can not find the incident report in this then you have NO business debating.
Or lack of debating.
Feel real bad that your side lied to you, conned to you, showed you a pic of an 11 year old boy as their "victim" and never told you the witnesses CORROBORATED Zimmerman's claims.
With my 30+ years of experience I could make a good case of manslaughter on Zimmerman STILL.
But you have no clue about any of that and the rules of evidence.
Let us know if anyone has spotted Paris and who her new boyfriend is. K?
Tootles!

When are you going to show us your witness that claimed he saw Zimmerman attacked, smacked with an ice tea fan, and saw his head beaten on the sidewalk?

INCIDENT REPORT 6 OF THEM.

Sorry you do not have the smarts to go find it. If you can not find the incident report in this then you have NO business debating.
Or lack of debating.
Feel real bad that your side lied to you, conned to you, showed you a pic of an 11 year old boy as their "victim" and never told you the witnesses CORROBORATED Zimmerman's claims.
With my 30+ years of experience I could make a good case of manslaughter on Zimmerman STILL.
But you have no clue about any of that and the rules of evidence.
Let us know if anyone has spotted Paris and who her new boyfriend is. K?
Tootles!

Can anyone, anyone at all, show where this asshole has backed up his claim that a witness said he/she saw Zimmerman attacked with an iced tea can by Martin and then saw Zimmerman have his head beaten against the sidewalk by Martin?

Anyone?

Once again in English?

Ignoring my question about your so-called witness doesn't make it go away. It just makes you look like the fool that you are.

Maybe I am a fool, or foolish or whatever you want to call me.
Sticks and stones.
I have been shot at, beat up and left for dead. Played 4 quarters against some of the best out there years ago.
But please next time if you want to be correct it needs to be WEALTHY fool, not just fool.
K?
Tootles!

Maybe I am a fool, or foolish or whatever you want to call me.
Sticks and stones.
I have been shot at, beat up and left for dead. Played 4 quarters against some of the best out there years ago.
But please next time if you want to be correct it needs to be WEALTHY fool, not just fool.
K?
Tootles!
So you've fleeced your clients. Why am I not surprised?

Forum List

Back