New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Zimmerman's father has hired another attorney. The other 2 resigned. OLD NEWS.

You folks get your information from media. I get mine from the sources.

You would go rogue to it half the country was after you & you had a bounty on your head after it was pounded into the ground. Broken nose, depressed from the shooting, lost job, home, school, family, friends, & what used to be your entire life. The demons are swimming in his head for sure.

This is the point where he should have heeded his attorneys' advice.

Oh well. Live and learn, I suppose.

Are you disputing Zimmerman has a lawyer?:cuckoo:

Hey moron, they were just on TV an hour ago saying that they are no longer representing him. Have you not been paying attention? It's what we've been talking about for the past three pages.

Zimmerman has a lawyer

See you're still out of touch with reality. :lol:
:D

I pity the fool.

Seriously, though, it sounds like Zimmerman has gone rogue. Website asking for money? Calling Hannity? Not talking to his lawyers?

I wonder exactly how many guns he owns.

Think about it for a second or two...................

Zimmerman put up his website asking for donations a week or two ago to help out with legal defenses (steady income stream for awhile).

Friday, the prosecutor said that she's not going to take it to a grand jury, as she thinks she has enough to make a decision as to pursue this or not, and she also ends up talking with some of the protesters for Trayvon, and they come away hopeful.

His lawyers said they were in DAILY phone contact with Zimmerman up until 2 days ago.

Steady income stream, looks like it might go to trial........................

Shit, Zimmerman has probably skipped the country, because there were no charges filed yet, which would leave him free to travel.

Probably somewhere in South America by now.

Last edited:
You would go rogue to it half the country was after you & you had a bounty on your head after it was pounded into the ground. Broken nose, depressed from the shooting, lost job, home, school, family, friends, & what used to be your entire life. The demons are swimming in his head for sure.

He didn't lose his job, home, family, school, for friends. He left, all on his own. Nobody forced him.

You folks seem to forget THERE IS A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD.

NONE of the sources from Hanninty to Fox to the Special Prosecutors Office can VERIFY FOR SURE that the person calling their offices was in fact George Zimmerman.
They have also received many calls from many individuals claiming to be Zimmerman that were in fact not Zimmerman.
The norm in these matters.
The Sanford Police Department has had 2 men come forward, both with mental disabilities, claiming that it was them that killed Martin. Both confessed to the crime
This is also seen a lot in these high profile media cases.

To date, where is there a public interview with him?

See you're still out of touch with reality. :lol:
:D

I pity the fool.

Seriously, though, it sounds like Zimmerman has gone rogue. Website asking for money? Calling Hannity? Not talking to his lawyers?

I wonder exactly how many guns he owns.

Maybe old George shouldnt have disobeyed the neighborhood watch rules prohibiting carrying a firearm then?

Last edited:
Think about it for a second or two...................

Zimmerman put up his website asking for donations a week or two ago to help out with legal defenses (steady income stream for awhile).

Friday, the prosecutor said that she's not going to take it to a grand jury, as she thinks she has enough to make a decision as to pursue this or not, and she also ends up talking with some of the protesters for Trayvon, and they come away hopeful.

His lawyers said they were in DAILY phone contact with Zimmerman up until 2 days ago.

Steady income stream, looks like it might go to trial........................

Shit, Zimmerman has probably skipped the country, because there were no charges filed yet, which would leave him free to travel.

Probably somewhere in South America by now.

He says he needs money for his legal defense, but attorney says in press conference that he took the case pro bono.

Attorney says Zimmerman is not in Florida, but hasn't left the country. Same attorney also says he doesn't know where George is ...

He didn't lose his job, home, family, school, for friends. He left, all on his own. Nobody forced him.

He is in hiding dumb ass. The attorney announced that at the press conference.
And you claim I am not living in reality?
The man has A CONTRACT OUT ON HIM. A bounty!

Threats forced him.

You are about as dumb as a box of rocks.

So, found that source yet where John says Martin body-slammed Zimmerman then smashed his nose with a can of tea?

Witness statement. That is why he was not arrested.
That is why they went with The Stand My Ground law.

I am still waiting FOR SOME EVIDENCE, somewhere, anywhere, anyplace that shows Zimmerman is guilty.

Where is it?

NONE of the sources from Hanninty to Fox to the Special Prosecutors Office can VERIFY FOR SURE that the person calling their offices was in fact George Zimmerman.

His former attorneys know Zimmerman contacted the prosecutor because her office confirmed, and said they would not speak with him knowing he had council.

HAD council.

Counsel.

They were told he contacted them. Probably did but that does not mean he would discuss the facts of the case.

WHERE IS THERE ANYWHERE HE HAS DISCUSSED THE FACTS OF THE CASE?

No where just as I stated. Maybe he wanted to know something on the timeline like a copy of the witness statements which is allowed to get. Who knows.
You folks eat up every 30 second tid bit as if it is REAL BREAKING NEWS because the media has it on as if this is important.
THE FAMILY fired the lawyers.
Happens every day. They were working pro bono.
Probably they were in it for the publicity also.

You are about as dumb as a box of rocks.

So, found that source yet where John says Martin body-slammed Zimmerman then smashed his nose with a can of tea?

Witness statement. That is why he was not arrested.
That is why they went with The Stand My Ground law.

I am still waiting FOR SOME EVIDENCE, somewhere, anywhere, anyplace that shows Zimmerman is guilty.

Where is it?

So we're to believe that you've read the actual witness statement, one that has not been released yet as it's still an ongoing investigation.

His former attorneys know Zimmerman contacted the prosecutor because her office confirmed, and said they would not speak with him knowing he had council.

HAD council.

Counsel.

They were told he contacted them. Probably did but that does not mean he would discuss the facts of the case.

WHERE IS THERE ANYWHERE HE HAS DISCUSSED THE FACTS OF THE CASE?

No where just as I stated. Maybe he wanted to know something on the timeline like a copy of the witness statements which is allowed to get. Who knows.
You folks eat up every 30 second tid bit as if it is REAL BREAKING NEWS because the media has it on as if this is important.
THE FAMILY fired the lawyers.
Happens every day. They were working pro bono.
Probably they were in it for the publicity also.

:lmao:

They withdrew from the case.

But perhaps George not returning his attorneys' attempts to contact him was his way of firing them. A rather pussy way of going about it, wouldn't you say? It probably broke his contract with them, as well.

Forum List

Back