New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

What the hell is a deputy sheriff?

Barney_Fife.jpg

Wow Wow Wow.

Trayvon Martin: Zimmerman attorneys withdraw, say they've lost contact with him

The two attorneys who have been representing George Zimmerman announced at a press conference moments ago that they are withdrawing as his legal counsel.

The lawyers said Zimmerman called Sean Hannity of Fox News without consulting with them. He also called the Special Prosecutor in the case, something the attorneys said they'd never have told him to do.

"On Sunday, we lost track of George, in that he would not return our calls," attorney Hal Uhrig said. Said attorney Craig Sonner, "I've lost contact with him at this point."

Sonner and Uhrig, who have been publicly representing Zimmerman in the media, said that Zimmerman has not been answering their phone calls.

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman press conference: Attorney announces press conference, Zimmerman may speak - chicagotribune.com

I would really love to see Zimmerman do an interview, especially with an idiot like Hannity. Let him go out in public and repeat all his claims that don't make sense, and then let's see the blind apologists babble about how the story isn't coming from George himself.

Zimmerman has a lawyer and the burden of proof is on the prosecution.
In EVERY criminal trial in this country SINCE THE CONSTITUTION WAS RATIFIED IN 1788 there is a Judge's charge to the jury in every single case before deliberations that goes like this: "The defendant is presumed INNOCENT and does NOT have to offer ANY evidence to prove anything as he sits in front of you innocent. If he does not testify that does not mean he is not innocent or less innocent. The defendant does not ever have to testify to prove his innocence as that innocence is to be presumed by you. The entire burden of proof is on the State and the prosecution to PROVE the defendant guilty. The defendant HAS NO SUCH BURDEN to ever have to prove his innocence"
So tell us Colonel WHY THE HELL would anyone that could potentially be charged with a crime SAY ANYTHING IN PUBLIC ABOUT IT?
He doesn't have to as THE LAW deems him totally innocent as of now.
And every single lawyer in America advises their clients NOT to give interviews in criminal cases.
This ain't rocket science.

No, no, don't you understand......If we're going to examine Zimmerman's character we can only look at positive convictions of crimes, because here in America you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Got it, Martin's possible posts on MySpace matter; I'm the only one who has shown the photo of him horseback riding within two weeks of his death; a "cover" for his thug life I guess............................
Here's another possible killer riding as horse
LionRidingHorse.jpg

What the hell is a deputy sheriff?

There are sheriff's deputies..who are not elected...

the Sheriff is elected, but that's different.

This is by far the most entertaining thread I've seen in ages.

Deputy Sheriff
Mono County is located on the Eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and extends 40 miles east to the State of Nevada border; the County extends from the South shore of Topaz Lake on the North, 110 miles South to the Inyo County border. The County is a sparsely populated, mountainous, rural county mainly dependent upon tourism and recreation including skiing, hiking, and fishing. Weather ranges from moderate summers to extremes in the winter months with heavy snows and below freezing temperatures.

Position
A Deputy Sheriff serves in a highly responsible and visible capacity in the protection of life and property; performs law enforcement and crime prevention work by patrolling assigned areas, answering calls for service, and investigating crimes. The Deputy Sheriff works under general supervision within a framework of established procedures and is expected to perform a variety of law enforcement duties with only occasional instruction, assistance and supervision. Adequate performance at this level requires the knowledge of departmental procedures and the ability to choose among a variety of alternatives in solving emergency and routine incidents. The Deputy Sheriff is expected to work productively even in the absence of supervision, and also could be asked to assist in the supervision and training of new, less experienced, law enforcement employees. General supervision of the Deputy Sheriff is provided by a Sheriff's Sergeant or a higher level of sworn personnel depending upon assignment. A Deputy Sheriff shall be assigned to the Field Training Officer program and complete a one (1) year probationary period. Laterals shall have an abbreviated Field Training Officer Program as deemed appropriate, but will also complete a one (1) year probation period.

MCSD - Job Description for Deputy

http://job-descriptions.careerplanner.com/Sheriffs-and-Deputy-Sheriffs.cfm

Sheriff and Deputy Sheriff careers are in high demand and will continue to grow for years to come. Although there are fewer sheriff jobs than those of police officer, an opportunity for a life of adventure is definitely there.
http://criminaljusticeonlineblog.com/sheriff-careers/

Last edited:
Zimmerman has a lawyer

See you're still out of touch with reality. :lol:
:D

I pity the fool.

Seriously, though, it sounds like Zimmerman has gone rogue. Website asking for money? Calling Hannity? Not talking to his lawyers?

I wonder exactly how many guns he owns.

The number of guns he does or doesnt own is irrelevant. I own quite a few guns and have yet to use them on another American.

Ok so it looks like a deputy sheriff is just an employee of the sheriff's office, I only registered them being called sheriff deputies but oh well.

If there are no criminal charges brought, I think they'd have a very hard time getting a civil judgement.

The rules of evidence and preponderance are so different in a civil suit that it's fairly likely a civil suit could be lodged even with no criminal charges. Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt is rightfully a high bar to hit. Preponderance is far lower.

Zimmerman has a lawyer

See you're still out of touch with reality. :lol:
:D

I pity the fool.

Seriously, though, it sounds like Zimmerman has gone rogue. Website asking for money? Calling Hannity? Not talking to his lawyers?

I wonder exactly how many guns he owns.

You would go rogue to it half the country was after you & you had a bounty on your head after it was pounded into the ground. Broken nose, depressed from the shooting, lost job, home, school, family, friends, & what used to be your entire life. The demons are swimming in his head for sure.

Forum List

Back