New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

That is one possibility. The other is that Zimmerman would be dead. Since the beating went on for at least several minutes, and there were no signs of it ending, I tend to go with the latter possibility. I haven't been in a lot of fights, but I do know that most fights end when one of the parties shows dominance. The fact that the attack lasted at least several minutes, with multiple injuries to Zimmerman but none to Martin convinces me that Martin was trying to do more than show the other guy who is boss. But I could be wrong so I will give you the last word.

Sure there was "signs" of it ending. Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman. And I've been in quite a few blood and mud fights in my day. Part of the reason I'm so damned ugly.

And hard as it might be to fathom..it's extremely difficult to beat a person to death, unarmed. Especially if he's almost twice your size.

I was going to give you the last word; however, you made that impossible. I have provided evidence that Martin was not trying to get away but was killed while he was beating on Zimmerman. However, you have provided no evidence that he was trying to get away, and an unsubstantiated opinion means nothing. You think it is difficult to beat a person to death? Well, there are tens of thousands of cases that prove you wrong. The easiest thing in the world to do is beat a man to death when he can't defend himself. The fact that Zimmerman outweighed Martin is meaningless, given the evidence which proves that Zimmerman was the one who got beaten and Martin was unscathed. It's nice to make assumptions, but when the assumptions are inconsistent with the evidence, they are worthless. Besides, you should know that just because one person weighs more than another does not mean he is stronger. And just because one person is stronger than another does not mean he is the better fighter. Hell, common sense disproves your argument, and the evidence in the case at hand proves your assumptions are invalid. I think you are too emotionally involved in this case to examine it rationally.

Beside, under the law it doesn't matter whether you believe that Martin would not have caused additional injury to Zimmerman. If Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death - and the evidence shows that he did - he had the absolute right to pull the trigger. Question for you sir, not for my benefit but for the others on this forum: just how long would you have allowed yourself to be pummeled about the face and head before you took the only action you could to stop it? Ten minutes, twenty? When would it enter your mind that perhaps the relentless pounding could cause serous injury or even death? After ten minutes? When you were on the verge of losing consciousness? I think Zimmerman waited long enough. I think the courts will agree with me.

Now I will give you the last word. I am done with you and with this thread. I have wasted enough time on you.

Doesn't matter what you consider wasted time really..

As for "evidence"? Zimmerman on the 911 tapes says that Murphy is running away from him. Got it?

Running away.

Not only that..he complains that "they always get away".

Listen to the tape.

Zimmerman confirms what I said.

Zimmerman is older and stronger and had a weight advantage and a gun...
At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun
would have stopped the kid...

I still don't see the reason why he had to shoot the kid...

Okay, I wasn't there so I don't know what really happened, but showing someone a gun while they are beating up on you? Are they even going to pay attention? Not sure how that works. Seems to me, you just want to get it out and shoot the guy so he will leave you alone.

I want to believe that this was a justified shooting. I don't want to believe there are people out there that go around shooting other people for no apparent reason.

I've seen people disparage the girlfriend because she didn't come forward right away....will those same people say the same about this "witness"?

This eye witness did come foreword immediately. He was interviewed by police & the reporter that day.

First: Tell me what my side of the fence is? Then explain to me how SharpTONE and and that ilk have anything to do with me? They don't.

People who think Zimmerman committed a crime.

I looked up the student handbook the rules aren't that tough on tardiness (I personally don't think the rules are tough enough) But I feel as though unlike most public schools this school probably ACTUALLY enforces most of their guidelines.

So, we know based on unexcused reported tardiness alone that this black kid has been in after-school detention a couple of times, Saturday school, several in-school detentions, and more than one out of school detention - in the current year, alone. Not to mention a lot of 'F's for participation. Am I suppose to believe that a kid with that record never causes any trouble except for being late? Let's see the school records.

Running on Colored People's Time isn't the only black stereotype this black kid fulfills.

Ugh... why am I even having a conversation with you? In one of posts you almost sounded rational... the black stereotype comment brought me back to reality. Trolling isn't cool.

I advised you not to feed the troll, but you didn't listen! ;)

Yeah.

Zimmerman and Martin would be down at the police station giving their sides of the story about the fist fight they had.

Then they would have probably been released.

That is one possibility. The other is that Zimmerman would be dead. Since the beating went on for at least several minutes, and there were no signs of it ending, I tend to go with the latter possibility. I haven't been in a lot of fights, but I do know that most fights end when one of the parties shows dominance. The fact that the attack lasted at least several minutes, with multiple injuries to Zimmerman but none to Martin convinces me that Martin was trying to do more than show the other guy who is boss. But I could be wrong so I will give you the last word.

Sure there was "signs" of it ending. Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman. And I've been in quite a few blood and mud fights in my day. Part of the reason I'm so damned ugly.

And hard as it might be to fathom..it's extremely difficult to beat a person to death, unarmed. Especially if he's almost twice your size.

Part of the problem with Zimmerman on the bottom, getting the shit kicked out of himself, is sooner or later the gun would have been vulnerable. I doubt Anyone here could say with certainty, the mindset of either of the two combatants at the time. I am curious about both of their natures. Was there a history of violence with either or both of them. What exactly triggered the actual physical confrontation? What was the measure of hate, of fear, of uncertainty that led to that tragic end?

Part of the problem with Zimmerman on the bottom, getting the shit kicked out of himself, is sooner or later the gun would have been vulnerable. I doubt Anyone here could say with certainty, the mindset of either of the two combatants at the time. I am curious about both of their natures. Was there a history of violence with either or both of them. What exactly triggered the actual physical confrontation? What was the measure of hate, of fear, of uncertainty that led to that tragic end?

These things we don't yet know. I have a feeling there is a whole lot we do not know and yet many here pretend to know it, or think that the little they do know is all that is needed.

Yeah.

Zimmerman and Martin would be down at the police station giving their sides of the story about the fist fight they had.

Then they would have probably been released.

Zimmerman 5'9".

Martin 6' 160 lbs

(both those from the cop report)

From pics, Zimmerman is fat.

Who is twice the size of whom?

These things we don't yet know. I have a feeling there is a whole lot we do not know and yet many here pretend to know it, or think that the little they do know is all that is needed.

We are in agreement. Better to support a complete investigation, though I do think this should be brought to Trial. We All have allot to learn from what happened.

I was going to give you the last word; however, you made that impossible. I have provided evidence that Martin was not trying to get away but was killed while he was beating on Zimmerman. However, you have provided no evidence that he was trying to get away, and an unsubstantiated opinion means nothing. You think it is difficult to beat a person to death? Well, there are tens of thousands of cases that prove you wrong. The easiest thing in the world to do is beat a man to death when he can't defend himself. The fact that Zimmerman outweighed Martin is meaningless, given the evidence which proves that Zimmerman was the one who got beaten and Martin was unscathed. It's nice to make assumptions, but when the assumptions are inconsistent with the evidence, they are worthless. Besides, you should know that just because one person weighs more than another does not mean he is stronger. And just because one person is stronger than another does not mean he is the better fighter. Hell, common sense disproves your argument, and the evidence in the case at hand proves your assumptions are invalid. I think you are too emotionally involved in this case to examine it rationally.

Beside, under the law it doesn't matter whether you believe that Martin would not have caused additional injury to Zimmerman. If Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death - and the evidence shows that he did - he had the absolute right to pull the trigger. Question for you sir, not for my benefit but for the others on this forum: just how long would you have allowed yourself to be pummeled about the face and head before you took the only action you could to stop it? Ten minutes, twenty? When would it enter your mind that perhaps the relentless pounding could cause serous injury or even death? After ten minutes? When you were on the verge of losing consciousness? I think Zimmerman waited long enough. I think the courts will agree with me.

Now I will give you the last word. I am done with you and with this thread. I have wasted enough time on you.

As for "evidence"? Zimmerman on the 911 tapes says that Murphy is running away from him. Got it?

Running away.

Listen to the tape.

Who the fuck is Murphy?

We are in agreement. Better to support a complete investigation, though I do think this should be brought to Trial. We All have allot to learn from what happened.

Yup. I don't know if he's guilty or not. I wasn't there but we need to let due process run it's course. I have learned a whole lot from this case already. Most of it about some of the posters here.

Zimmerman is older and stronger and had a weight advantage and a gun...
At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun
would have stopped the kid...

I still don't see the reason why he had to shoot the kid...

Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck and was struck in the head, then pounced on. He said he yelled for help. Witnesses and physical evidence corroborate this to the satisfaction of several layers of investigative authority and State Attorney scrutiny.

So confident in the preponderance of evidence all parties said "Come on down and have a look...we will even recuse ourselves from our office while you do it"

This is all going to end in embarrassment to the race baiters here, Al Sharpton and his lynch mob in Sanford, and the main stream media.

How many times is that racist piece of crap Al Sharpton going to get on the wrong side of a case? When will the black community see him for the destructive force he is?

Probably never. He looks like them so they will ignore all common sense and reason.

They aren't honest enough, nor do they have enough character, to be embarassed.

Running away.

Listen to the tape.

Who the fuck is Murphy?

Murphy's law maybe? :eusa_shifty:

Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck and was struck in the head, then pounced on. He said he yelled for help. Witnesses and physical evidence corroborate this to the satisfaction of several layers of investigative authority and State Attorney scrutiny.

So confident in the preponderance of evidence all parties said "Come on down and have a look...we will even recuse ourselves from our office while you do it"

This is all going to end in embarrassment to the race baiters here, Al Sharpton and his lynch mob in Sanford, and the main stream media.

How many times is that racist piece of crap Al Sharpton going to get on the wrong side of a case? When will the black community see him for the destructive force he is?

Probably never. He looks like them so they will ignore all common sense and reason.

They aren't honest enough, nor do they have enough character, to be embarassed.

Bingo!

"... there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know."

:)

Running away.

Listen to the tape.

Who the fuck is Murphy?

Thing is, on this topic, Sallow has responded to a post with a link directly to the cop report and said that the cop report says the EXACT opoosite of what it says - he didn't read the report, yet he posts the exact opposite of what the report says.

Secondly, he doesn't even know the parties' names????

Yet, like so many, he posts what OTHERS have told him, and post it as fact.

I hate that shit.

Folks surrender thought to others too much and it is killing this country.

:evil:

First: Tell me what my side of the fence is? Then explain to me how SharpTONE and and that ilk have anything to do with me? They don't.

People who think Zimmerman committed a crime.

I looked up the student handbook the rules aren't that tough on tardiness (I personally don't think the rules are tough enough) But I feel as though unlike most public schools this school probably ACTUALLY enforces most of their guidelines.

So, we know based on unexcused reported tardiness alone that this black kid has been in after-school detention a couple of times, Saturday school, several in-school detentions, and more than one out of school detention - in the current year, alone. Not to mention a lot of 'F's for participation. Am I suppose to believe that a kid with that record never causes any trouble except for being late? Let's see the school records.

Running on Colored People's Time isn't the only black stereotype this black kid fulfills.

Ugh... why am I even having a conversation with you? In one of posts you almost sounded rational... the black stereotype comment brought me back to reality. Trolling isn't cool.

The big red stars on his rep are a clue as to his ability to post logically.... even TruthMocker manages to avoid the red rep. :lol:

Who the fuck is Murphy?

Thing is, on this topic, Sallow has responded to a post with a link directly to the cop report and said that the cop report says the EXACT opoosite of what it says - he didn't read the report, yet he posts the exact opposite of what the report says.

Secondly, he doesn't even know the parties' names????

Yet, like so many, he posts what OTHERS have told him, and post it as fact.

I hate that shit.

Folks surrender thought to others too much and it is killing this country.

:evil:

Surrendering thought to others is how one can continue to be a lefty.

There is as much evidence that Treyvon Martin was a street thug as there is that Zimmerman is a racist, which is NONE at all.

There is a witness. The witness gives an account consistent with Zimmerman's injuries. That's the only facts we have at this time. Is it possible that Treyvon was confronted, felt "dissed" and decided that he would pull a "tude" with Zimmerman that included giving hin a thump on the head with a car of iced tea?

No matter what those who were not there think, a great deal is going to turn on that can. If there is blood on it, and that blood is Zimmerman's this whole case is gone. It's going to be Duke Lacrosse all over again.

Forum List

Back