New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

several black residents of the neighborhood where Martin was shot have only good things to say about Zimmerman.

Does that prove that this was a case of self defense? Don't think so.

Don't be such a bimbo. The essence of your argument is that Zimmerman is racist and therefor is guilty. Being racist doesn't make one violent. But, the immediate point is that Zimmerman isn't racist.

My theory, and I wasn't there so it is 100% speculation at this time is that Martin shoved Zimmerman to the ground, wounding him on the back of his head, and then sat on him punching him in the face which accounted for his bloodied nose. Zimmerman pulled the gun that martin didn't know he had, and shot him.

I will be interested in hearing the ballistics on this case.

I want to see the chemical analysis of the blood on the CAN.

According to the witness, and I heard this on the news last night. I have not looked for a link. Zimmerman and Martin got into a verbal confrontation. Zimmerman said that he had called the police and was going to meet with them. He then left Martin and was opening the door to his car when Martin jumped him from behind and hit him in the head with the can. Zimmerman fell to the ground and rolled over with Martin beating him in the face with the can. Zimmerman, clearly identified by the red jacket he was wearing was screaming help me. No one responded. Zimmerman was able to reach his gun and shot Treyvon Martin. The witness did not see the actual gunshot because he was distracted by his dog so missed that crucial moment. We don't know whether there was any struggle for control of the gun.

I would hope the can had been preserved. If there was blood on it. If that blood was Zimmerman's we should know that by now. Logically, if the can did not have blood on it, or if the blood was not Zimmerman's, he would have been arrested by now. The shooting was clearly unprovoked. So far, the evidence is consistent with self-defense. How afraid are the authorities to release the information about the can?
That's not what Zimmerman said in the police report so I can only assume that you're lying.

According to you, Zimmerman hit himself in the back of the head, broke his own nose, and then rolled around on the grass to give himself a good alibi.

Here is the actual police report so you can perhaps elaborate on which leftist gave you the erroneous information allegedly appearing in the police report BUT which never really does appear in the police report.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

I don't think that Zimmerman is an evil person. I believe that in his mind he was among the forces of good fighting evil intruders in his neighborhood. Once he focused on Martin as being one of those evil intruders, he was unwilling to let it go

The problem for Zimmerman is that he went beyond the authority of a neighborhood watch. His actions do not seem to be those of someone trained in neighborhood watch. Confronting a suspect is not encouraged, being armed is not encouraged. Your strongest weapon is supposed to be your eyes and a telephone

I don't think he should be charged with murder. But his actions border on reckless endangerment and manslaughter

I do not belive for one second that this kid attacked Zimmerman, breaking his nose and cutting the back of his head, holding a bag of skittles all the time which he was clucthing in his hand when he was found dead.
Stinks of a Zimmerman and city official cover-up. How did Zimmerman really get a broken nose and cut on the back of his head?:doubt:
Zimmerman need to take a lie detector test and a psychiactric evaluation.

Last edited:
Thing is, on this topic, Sallow has responded to a post with a link directly to the cop report and said that the cop report says the EXACT opoosite of what it says - he didn't read the report, yet he posts the exact opposite of what the report says.

Secondly, he doesn't even know the parties' names????

Yet, like so many, he posts what OTHERS have told him, and post it as fact.

I hate that shit.

Folks surrender thought to others too much and it is killing this country.

:evil:

The "cop" report makes no mention of any statement. They didn't question him.
Once again, you were too lazy to read the cop report, you prefer to be ignorant of the facts, or you did read it and you are lying.

Direct quote from the cop report: "Zimmerman was placed in an interview room at SPD, where he was interviewed by Investigator D. Singleton."

They didn't question him at the scene of the incident. Apparently you didn't read it either.

And that's another glaring example of some really shitty police work. I've never heard of anything quite like that.

Mostly I agree that this would be a case of manslaughter. However, if Martin escalated to physical violence, Zimmerman is entitled to all protections available whether or not he was in any neighborhood watch.

Last edited:
I don't think that Zimmerman is an evil person. I believe that in his mind he was among the forces of good fighting evil intruders in his neighborhood. Once he focused on Martin as being one of those evil intruders, he was unwilling to let it go

The problem for Zimmerman is that he went beyond the authority of a neighborhood watch. His actions do not seem to be those of someone trained in neighborhood watch. Confronting a suspect is not encouraged, being armed is not encouraged. Your strongest weapon is supposed to be your eyes and a telephone

I don't think he should be charged with murder. But his actions border on reckless endangerment and manslaughter

From what he said on the audio, there might be a hate crime charge. He at least murdered the kid but whether he intended to do that, I don't think so.

Once again, you were too lazy to read the cop report, you prefer to be ignorant of the facts, or you did read it and you are lying.

Direct quote from the cop report: "Zimmerman was placed in an interview room at SPD, where he was interviewed by Investigator D. Singleton."

They didn't question him at the scene of the incident. Apparently you didn't read it either.

And that's another glaring example of some really shitty police work. I've never heard of anything quite like that.
That's not what you said, you lying sack of shit.

You said, flat out, "They didn't question him".

What a lame attempt by you.

And, you don't even know the names of the parties involved. Twice over the last two days you've mentioned "Murphy".

Ignorant and lame.

Not on television at least.

Zimmerman was handcuffed in the back of a police car. It's not hard to make a case that he was not free to leave and therefore in custody. Since he was in custody, before he could be questioned, he would have to receive his Miranda warnings. If a cop knows that the suspect is going to be questioned by someone else, they won't start questioning because they have to read the rights which might provoke a premature request for an attorney.

Thing is, on this topic, Sallow has responded to a post with a link directly to the cop report and said that the cop report says the EXACT opoosite of what it says - he didn't read the report, yet he posts the exact opposite of what the report says.

Secondly, he doesn't even know the parties' names????

Yet, like so many, he posts what OTHERS have told him, and post it as fact.

I hate that shit.

Folks surrender thought to others too much and it is killing this country.

:evil:

There is a whole lot of that going around.

If not for the fact that Zimmerman provoked a situation, Martin would be alive today

If not for the fact that the black went all ****** on Zimmerman, the black would be alive today.

I believed Trayvon was standing his ground and fighting for his life. A bag of skittle against a 9mm? This 90lb child beat up this huge white man?:doubt:

WOW Martin gets smaller and smaller each time a lib brings it up! He went from football player to 160 pounds, to 140 pound weakling and now he's 90 pounds! Has he gone from 17 to 10 too?

That's not what you said, you lying sack of shit.

You said, flat out, "They didn't question him".

What a lame attempt by you.

And, you don't even know the names of the parties involved. Twice over the last two days you've mentioned "Murphy".

Ignorant and lame.

Whatever Si.

If you think these police did a good job.

Cheers.

I am certainly glad the NYPD conducts things in a vastly different manner.

Ah! The highlighted is a very real possibility. Very good.:clap2:

I do not belive for one second that this kid attacked Zimmerman, breaking his nose and cutting the back of his head, holding a bag of skittles all the time which he was clucthing in his hand when he was found dead.
Stinks of a Zimmerman and city official cover-up. How did Zimmerman really get a broken nose and cut on the back of his head?:doubt:
Zimmerman need to take a lie detector test and a psychiactric evaluation.

Good idea, why don't get one yourself.

Forum List

Back