New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Yes the police want to cover it up because??????

They are protecting a fellow officer and rampant racism in the police force.

But Zimmerman is neither a cop or white.

No matter, it sounds too good to let go.

If not for the fact that the black went all ****** on Zimmerman, the black would be alive today.

I believed Trayvon was standing his ground and fighting for his life. A bag of skittle against a 9mm? This 90lb child beat up this huge white man?:doubt:

WOW Martin gets smaller and smaller each time a lib brings it up! He went from football player to 160 pounds, to 140 pound weakling and now he's 90 pounds! Has he gone from 17 to 10 too?

Same with Zimmerman's injury. First it required stitches..then it "should" have gotten stitches. Or the proximity of his car..which he was right next too..unless of course you view the scene and see that was impossible.

I don't think that Zimmerman is an evil person. I believe that in his mind he was among the forces of good fighting evil intruders in his neighborhood. Once he focused on Martin as being one of those evil intruders, he was unwilling to let it go

The problem for Zimmerman is that he went beyond the authority of a neighborhood watch. His actions do not seem to be those of someone trained in neighborhood watch. Confronting a suspect is not encouraged, being armed is not encouraged. Your strongest weapon is supposed to be your eyes and a telephone

I don't think he should be charged with murder. But his actions border on reckless endangerment and manslaughter

From what he said on the audio, there might be a hate crime charge. He at least murdered the kid but whether he intended to do that, I don't think so.

I don't see it as a hate crime as his primary focus. I am sure "some of his best friends are black"

But I think he looked at blacks as not belonging in his neighborhood and any black is obviously up to no good.

I don't think he is guilty of murder, I do not see the intent. But he made some very poor decisions that night and they led to an unfortunate death.

If not for the fact that Zimmerman provoked a situation, Martin would be alive today

If not for the fact that the black went all ****** on Zimmerman, the black would be alive today.

I believed Trayvon was standing his ground and fighting for his life. A bag of skittle against a 9mm? This 90lb child beat up this huge white man?:doubt:

Dang! Martin lost a lot of weight and size just now!

Once again, you were too lazy to read the cop report, you prefer to be ignorant of the facts, or you did read it and you are lying.

Direct quote from the cop report: "Zimmerman was placed in an interview room at SPD, where he was interviewed by Investigator D. Singleton."

They didn't question him at the scene of the incident. Apparently you didn't read it either.

And that's another glaring example of some really shitty police work. I've never heard of anything quite like that.
That's not what you said, you lying sack of shit.

You said, flat out, "They didn't question him".

What a lame attempt by you.

And, you don't even know the names of the parties involved. Twice over the last two days you've mentioned "Murphy".

Ignorant and lame.

He cannot allow reading, information gathering or facts to get in the way of his idiot agenda.

I don't think that Zimmerman is an evil person. I believe that in his mind he was among the forces of good fighting evil intruders in his neighborhood. Once he focused on Martin as being one of those evil intruders, he was unwilling to let it go

The problem for Zimmerman is that he went beyond the authority of a neighborhood watch. His actions do not seem to be those of someone trained in neighborhood watch. Confronting a suspect is not encouraged, being armed is not encouraged. Your strongest weapon is supposed to be your eyes and a telephone

I don't think he should be charged with murder. But his actions border on reckless endangerment and manslaughter

From what he said on the audio, there might be a hate crime charge. He at least murdered the kid but whether he intended to do that, I don't think so.

I don't see it as a hate crime as his primary focus. I am sure "some of his best friends are black"

But I think he looked at blacks as not belonging in his neighborhood and any black is obviously up to no good.

I don't think he is guilty of murder, I do not see the intent. But he made some very poor decisions that night and they led to an unfortunate death.

Do you know for a fact that no black people live in this gated community? No black people live in Sanford? What do you know about the black demographics in Sanford?

I'm willing to go with any evidence found on the can of tea. An Arizona Ice Tea can is quite a bit bigger than a can of soda so where's the analysis of the can?

hes not white...hello.

yes. he is. he is half hispanic but white.

does acting like he's not white and didn't pursue the kid AFTER they told him during the 911 call that he shouldn't, somehow make people feel better?

do the words "f*****g coon" somehow not make people think this should have at least been investigated by local authorities?

hes not white...hello.

does acting like he's not white and didn't pursue the kid AFTER they told him during the 911 call that he shouldn't, somehow make people feel better?

do the words "f*****g coon" somehow not make people think this should have at least been investigated by local authorities?

I think that part of it will allow the feds to become involved if the local authorities refuse to act.

Do you know for a fact that no black people live in this gated community? No black people live in Sanford? What do you know about the black demographics in Sanford?

I'm willing to go with any evidence found on the can of tea. An Arizona Ice Tea can is quite a bit bigger than a can of soda so where's the analysis of the can?

There are black people in that gated community that he protects, or so I've heard on several occasions. though I admit to not knowing that as a fact.

Last edited:

hes not white...hello.

You kicked him out of the "white" club? Am I out now too because I am half hispanic?

:(

hes not white...hello.

I love it, I said you folks would turn yourselves into pretzels over issues like this.

he has a Latina mother and black relatives to boot Jillian. his appearance is most certainly Hispanic, but NOW, all of a sudden that counts for zip? .....hes 'white'.

this is what comes of identity politics and the very PC Police you and yours foster, live with it. *shrugs* be consistent for a change. seriously.

Or, are you going to tell me hes not 'Hispanic enough'?

This whole thing is just the excuse necessary to attack stand your ground laws. These laws are something that the left cannot tolerate. Too many criminals are killed when they break into people's homes. Where's the compassion?

This whole thing is just the excuse necessary to attack stand your ground laws. These laws are something that the left cannot tolerate. Too many criminals are killed when they break into people's homes. Where's the compassion?

There are many people here who simply must take the opposite opinion of a Conservative, no matter how stupid it makes them sound.

The "left" cannot tolerate these laws because:

A. There's no need for them.
B. They are so poorly written that people don't understand them.

The author of the law said that it doesn't apply in this case.

Really? Zimmerman seems to think so..as did the police.

And opponents of the law said it was going to get a "trick or treater" shot. Well this is pretty damned close.

Last edited:

There were blacks in that community. Martins fathers fiancé lived there ( I don't know if she is white or black). But from the 9-11 call it was obvious that Zimmerman felt he did not belong there. Many people feel the same when young black males walk through their neighborhood after dark

hes not white...hello.

You kicked him out of the "white" club? Am I out now too because I am half hispanic?

hes not white...hello.

I love it, I said you folks would turn yourselves into pretzels over issues like this.

he has a Latina mother and black relatives to boot Jillian. his appearance is most certainly Hispanic, but NOW, all of a sudden that counts for zip? .....hes 'white'.

this is what comes of identity politics and the very PC Police you and yours foster, live with it. *shrugs* be consistent for a change. seriously.

Are you sure he is not Jewish?

:wink_2:

The "left" cannot tolerate these laws because:

A. There's no need for them.
B. They are so poorly written that people don't understand them.

The author of the law said that it doesn't apply in this case.

Really? Zimmerman seems to think so..as did the police.

And opponents of the law said it was going to get a "trick or treater" shot. We this is pretty damned close.

Given, this law does not apply in this case. Now what?

If Treyvon Martin escalated the altercation by the use of a weapon, Zimmerman was entitled to use a weapon. Separate and apart from any stand your ground law. Zimmerman was entitled to carry his weapon because he had a permit to do so. Separate and apart from any stand your ground defense.

If the intent is to weaken or eliminate stand your ground defenses, it makes sense to use it as a platform in this case. Otherwise it doesn't apply.

Are you sure he is not Jewish?

:wink_2:

worse, he could be mormon....:lol:

Yes the police want to cover it up because??????

They are protecting a fellow officer and rampant racism in the police force.

But Zimmerman is neither a cop or white.

No matter, it sounds too good to let go.

I think the police are covering up because they do not understand the scope of stand your ground laws. I think as soon as they saw this fell within the broad scope of stand your ground that they backed off.

Now, with the focus of the country on their small police force, they are trying to cover their asses

Forum List

Back