New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Do you know for a fact that no black people live in this gated community? No black people live in Sanford? What do you know about the black demographics in Sanford?

I'm willing to go with any evidence found on the can of tea. An Arizona Ice Tea can is quite a bit bigger than a can of soda so where's the analysis of the can?

There are black people in that gated community that he protects, or so I've heard on several occasions. though I admit to not knowing that as a fact.

There are black people in that gated community but one of them said that because of Zimmerman's profiling activities he felt it was better to drive somewhere else if he felt like taking a walk, rather than walking around his own neighborhood. Just to be on the safe side.

can you link to that please.

Trayvon Martin shooting: Who is neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman? - latimes.com

One African American resident, Ibrahim Rashada, told the Herald that Zimmerman seemed friendly and helpful, but Zimmerman also circulated a description of a suspect that pulled Rashada up short. "I fit the stereotype he emailed around," Rashada said. That realization led Rashada to drive downtown whenever he wants to take a walk and stretch his legs. "I don’t want anyone chasing me," he said.

trayvon-witnesses.jpg

“So you saw Mr. Zimmerman on top of Trayvon Martin?” Cooper questioned.

“Trayvon, exactly,” Lamilla said.

“When you say on top of, how so?” the CNN anchor pressed.

“Straddling him,” Cutcher replied.

“His legs were straddling him?” Cooper followed up.

“One on each side, on his knees, with his hands on his back

Anderson Cooper Interviews Witnesses To Trayvon Martin Shooting | Mediaite

trayvon-witnesses.jpg

Those witnesses said Zimmerman didn't do anything to help Martin. This is so tragic, so senseless.

Watch the video. If it was self defense, why wasn't the kid on his back?

Last edited by a moderator:
trayvon-witnesses.jpg

Those witnesses said Zimmerman didn't do anything to help Martin. This is so tragic, so senseless.

They said he looked confused. Like, "What have I done?"

trayvon-witnesses.jpg

They said he looked confused. Like, "What have I done?"

Probably compassion. Taking a life, even if in self-defense, is emotionally disturbing.

Because that is the position one assumes when one is dead.:cuckoo:

Uh, actually dipshit, that's the position one assumes when they are shot from the back.

You are truly a stupid fuck. The police report says he was shot from the front, in the chest.

Yet the witnesses say he was being straddled and Zimmerman had both hands on the kids back. How do you explain that? You did watch the video? Right?

Trayvon Martin shooting: Who is neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman? - latimes.com

One African American resident, Ibrahim Rashada, told the Herald that Zimmerman seemed friendly and helpful, but Zimmerman also circulated a description of a suspect that pulled Rashada up short. "I fit the stereotype he emailed around," Rashada said. That realization led Rashada to drive downtown whenever he wants to take a walk and stretch his legs. "I don’t want anyone chasing me," he said.

Smart man.

This whole thing might not have happened if Zimmerman had just followed Martin home, never got out of his truck to bully the kid, if he had just done his job and only went that far.

He wasn't doing any "job". From what I understand..he wasn't even registered as neighborhood watch. And it seems from his behavior that he had little or no training in how to handle these situations. Police will seldom go up against a perp, one on one. They generally call for backup. Why? Because they aren't trying to prove themselves with each and every suspect. We they are trying to do is apprehend a person in the safest manner possible..that reduces risk to themselves and that person.

What Zimmerman did may have been fine in a "Death Wish" sort of universe..but not in this case.

He was the captain of the block watch group though. He was watching the neighborhood and was suspicious, paranoid really because he was saying the kid had something in his waistband but he was the one who confronted the kid, he was the one who was armed and he was the one who was skittish.

You are right, he should have waited for the police but he thought the black guy would get away, he said so in the audio. These punks always get away or something to that effect.
He was a self-anointed "captain" of his own unregistered block watch and obviously untrained and unqualified for a real block watch.

Page 2: Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

Nearly half a million people have signed an online petition on change.org urging law enforcement officials to step in and arrest Zimmerman, who violated major parts of the Neighborhood Watch Manual, which states "It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers. And they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles."

There are about 22,000 registered watch groups nationwide, and Zimmerman was not part of a registered group, which police were not aware of at the time of Martin's killing, said Chris Tutko, the director of the National Neighborhood Watch program.

Forum List

Back