New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

If he was 6' 3" and 140 pounds as reported in Wikipedia, then he was rail thin. Even the 6" and 160 pounds from the police report would be slight.

One of the witnesses did comment on how thin he was. "Skinny" and "baby faced".

Fwiw.

He was the captain of the block watch group though. He was watching the neighborhood and was suspicious, paranoid really because he was saying the kid had something in his waistband but he was the one who confronted the kid, he was the one who was armed and he was the one who was skittish.

You are right, he should have waited for the police but he thought the black guy would get away, he said so in the audio. These punks always get away or something to that effect.
He was a self-anointed "captain" of his own unregistered block watch and obviously untrained and unqualified for a real block watch.

Page 2: Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

Nearly half a million people have signed an online petition on change.org urging law enforcement officials to step in and arrest Zimmerman, who violated major parts of the Neighborhood Watch Manual, which states "It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers. And they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles."

There are about 22,000 registered watch groups nationwide, and Zimmerman was not part of a registered group, which police were not aware of at the time of Martin's killing, said Chris Tutko, the director of the National Neighborhood Watch program.

Yep. All True. Zimmermann was in poor form, acting as he did. Still, it is unknown at this point exactly how he ended up under Trayvon getting the shit kicked out of him? What led up to that? Who spoke first? Who threw the first punch? Was that even out of Hate or Fear? We are all drawing conclusions far too quickly. True enough, had Zimmerman Not been playing Neighborhood Watch, tailing the Kid, against Protocol, this would not have happened. Still, I'm curious about the Crime Statistics in the Neighborhood. What was Zimmerman's record in deterring crime, as opposed to wasting the Cop's time, in general? How bad was the Crime Wave in that Neighborhood? How often was it even Patrolled by Law Enforcement? How much Violent crime?

You're saying Zimmerman was under Martin and the witnesses say he was straddled on top of Martin.

As far as the crime statistics, I read that Zimmerman was always calling 911 for one reason or another. Nobody else has mentioned that so we'll see if that is the case.

If he was 6' 3" and 140 pounds as reported in Wikipedia, then he was rail thin. Even the 6" and 160 pounds from the police report would be slight.

Fwiw.

I was 6'3" and 141 when I graduated High School

Fwiw.
Yup. He's really baby-faced, in the retouched photo (from the "hoodie march" group).

million-hoody-march-trayvon-martin.jpg

Not as much in the un-altered one, though (from the Miami Herald).

5vSyO.Em.56.jpg

Last edited:

Fwiw.
Yup. He's really baby-faced, in the retouched photo (from the "hoodie march" group).

5vSyO.Em.56.jpg

Looks the same to me

Fwiw.

5vSyO.Em.56.jpg

Looks the same to me
No doubt. ;)

It's easy to see, though. The coloring is one obvious factor. It's lighter in the 'hoodie march' pic, which seems rather ironic. The complexion is also evened out.

Even if we give the benefit of the doubt that there is no altering of the lighter and smoother complexion pic, the eyes tell the entire story.

He has thinner brows in the 'hoodie march' pic.

In the Miami Herald pic, the lower eyelid is almost tangential to the iris. In the upper pic - the 'hoodie march' pic - the lower lid shows much more white of the eye, like the eyes of many anime toons. Makes for a more innocent look.

Now, this doesn't mean I think the kid is a bad kid. I think he isn't, not even close. What disgusts me is how the press and others are playing this at the cost of the integrity of our process.

Disgusting all around.

Last edited:

5vSyO.Em.56.jpg

Looks the same to me
No doubt. ;)

It's easy to see, though. The coloring is one obvious factor. It's lighter in the 'hoodie march' pic, which seems rather ironic. The complexion is also evened out.

Even if we give the benefit of the doubt that there is no altering of the lighter and smoother complexion pic, the eyes tell the entire story.

In the Miami Herald pic, the lower eyelid is almost tangential to the iris. In the upper pic - the 'hoodie march' pic - the lower lid shows much more white of the eye, like the eyes of many anime toons. Makes for a more innocent look.

Now, this doesn't mean I think the kid is a bad kid. I think he isn't, not even close. What disgusts me is how the press and others are playing this at the cost of the integrity of our process.

Disgusting all around.

You can see the top photo was the original. Look at how clean the background is. The detail of the hair in his eyebrows. The bottom photo was probably taken right off a newspaper.

Still, Zimmerman was told BY THE POLICE to stop following this kid. Zimmerman was looking to take someone out.

Looks the same to me
No doubt. ;)

Disgusting all around.

You can see the top photo was the original. Look at how clean the background is. The detail of the hair in his eyebrows. The bottom photo was probably taken right off a newspaper.

Still, Zimmerman was told BY THE POLICE to stop following this kid. Zimmerman was looking to take someone out.
Actually, he was told by the 911 operator that they didn't need him to follow Martin.

Looks the same to me
No doubt. ;)

Disgusting all around.

911 operators are the police now?

Wait until my cousin hears she's been a Chicago cop for the last 8 years and didn't know it. She's going to love getting those benefits. :clap2:

Fwiw.

5vSyO.Em.56.jpg

"Skinny" and "baby faced" is how a witness described the body she saw on the ground.

Fwiw.

5vSyO.Em.56.jpg

"Skinny" and "baby faced" is how a witness described the body she saw on the ground.
Do you have a link or a source for that?

fwiw, I think that's what was said in the Anderson Cooper interview ... but I don't recall her saying 'baby-faced' ... not sure how she would have known what his face looked like, if she did say that. He was found face down. If that's what she claims to have seen prior to the shooting, it was dark ... no one really had a good view of what was going on, much less being able to distinguish facial features.

fwiw, I think that's what was said in the Anderson Cooper interview ... but I don't recall her saying 'baby-faced' ... not sure how she would have known what his face looked like, if she did say that. He was found face down. If that's what she claims to have seen prior to the shooting, it was dark ... no one really had a good view of what was going on, much less being able to distinguish facial features.
Thanks. Yes, in the dark, I would imagine only the clothes each was wearing would be the distinguishing factor, and possibly general body shape.

Fwiw.

5vSyO.Em.56.jpg
The top one is the unaltered original and the bottom is a scan of the screened newspaper print, called a halftone which is made up of black and white dots. You can tell that the top one is the original and has not been softened by the texture on the inside of the hood which would have become smoothed out by the blurring needed to soften the image.

The uneven tone is a dead giveaway that the bottom photo is a scan of the newsprint halftone. The ink dots spread out as they are absorbed by the porous paper. Dark areas where the black ink dots are closest together merge together as they spread giving the appearance of a jump in tone as the spreading dots connect together.

So in typical dishonest CON$ervoFascist fashion, the original is called a forgery and the altered photo passed off as the original.

People are putting to much emphasis on Martins girlfriends story that came much later. Her words are all hearsay evidence at best & she will of course slant the story in favor of her boyfriend. It has no weight in court compared to 3 un attached & uninvolved eyewitnesses & a 911 recording. It is no wonder the D.A. rejected this case.

It's important to note that the picture we've seen circulated that makes Trayvon Martin look like a little boy might be misleading. Reports are that he was 6'2" tall and a star football player. Apparently that picture is old, which makes one wonder whether it was selected for a reason.

There is no way to convict Zimmerman of murder or a hate crime. Just take away his gun rights & call it a day.

if thats true, that is really bad news, why the hell would they do that? I really don't want to assume that( if true), the family has purposely attempted to mislead people.

Unless of course, Jess HIjackson and Al Sharkskin had got to them already, then all bets are off.
He wasn't a star football player. As a child, he played Optimist football. Jeesh, these internet rumors die hard.

Fwiw.

5vSyO.Em.56.jpg
The top one is the unaltered original and the bottom is a scan of the screened newspaper print, called a halftone which is made up of black and white dots. You can tell that the top one is the original and has not been softened by the texture on the inside of the hood which would have become smoothed out by the blurring needed to soften the image.

The uneven tone is a dead giveaway that the bottom photo is a scan of the newsprint halftone. The ink dots spread out as they are absorbed by the porous paper. Dark areas where the black ink dots are closest together merge together as they spread giving the appearance of a jump in tone as the spreading dots connect together.

So in typical dishonest CON$ervoFascist fashion, the original is called a forgery and the altered photo passed off as the original.
Well, then the scan changed the eye and eyebrow shape. And, of course, that explains the different pixelation on the border of his face in the top photo.

;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back