New WSJ/NBC poll - Donald losing more ground

Roudy, post: 19806092
Ah shadap, she very clearly prefaced it by saying that in her opinion "undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute just as much as citizens do" and then asked Obama, "What do you tell them about voting?" Listen to the clip again.

The only clarity comes from the transcript. I can post the transcript. You cannot. You need to finagle the language to mean something that was never said nor intended to convey.

who are you quoting here?

"undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute just as much as citizens do"

It surely is not Gina.

You asked: did she or didn't she say that?

She did not say it. Why can't you cite the Transcript.

Why ask a forked tongue question?

Roudy, post: 19806072
Remember what your messiah Obama said, "nobody will find out, don't worry" when posed with a question that involved illegals voting in elections.

There was no such question. You are lying. If you think there is, post a transcript. I have posted the exact transcript. You can copy it if you think those words are contained therin

Ah shadap, she very clearly prefaced it by saying that in her opinion "undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute just as much as citizens do" and then asked Obama, "What do you tell them about voting?" Listen to the clip again.

She does not 'preface' that either. You are lying.

She said nothing about 'ability to vote. Those are your words not hers.

She said there was 'fear of voting' which does not mean that they are fearful of voting themselves. The entire interview makes it clear that both Obama and Gina both understood they were talking about Gina (a legal voter) voting and undocumented people close to her fearing repercussions if SHE votes.

Read the transcript.

Obama said her voting gives the undocumented a voice.

Your interpretation makes no sense when the full transcript is read and understood without lying eyes and a hate filled brain,

Last edited:
Roudy, post: 19800166
Wait, so did she or didn't she say "undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute" before she asked Obama whether they should vote or not?

She did not say anything about "undocumented" being 'able to vote' ....

If you actually think she did say that you are lying to yourself.

When you learn to simply post the exact transcript let us know. Your interpretations suck.

This is how you post s transcript.

NotfooledbyW, post: 1967934
PoliticalChic, post: 19679252
The exact words in the exact order.

Do your agree this is the exact words in the exact order?

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Obama told a legal US CITIZEN TO VOTE. Because they give voice to those who cannot vote.

Faun, post: 19681392

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

The "I" refers to the phrase that comes before it..."undocumented citizens."

The snake, and you, place no importance on American sovereignty.
Obama continues....

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you [Latino citizens] to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

NotfooledbyW, post: 19681939
PoliticalChic, post: 19681915,
Deep down you know that you are lying.

I have documented your exact lie. You cannot document anything.

PoliticalChic, post: 19681096,

"I" as in "if I vote" Is singular. But you can see that "undocumented citizens." is plural.

So for your reconstruction of language project to work, Gina would have to have said, "if we vote".

She didn't say "we" - she said "I".

So you are lying and your lie has a major error.

Another fatal flaw in your deplorable lie is that further down the interview Obama tells Gina that when she votes she is a citizen. Obama did not say when she votes she is an "undocumented citizen."

You say when Gina said "when I vote" she is asking for "undocumented citizens."

But Obama contradicts your bullshit.

He is speaking to Gina as in, for a fact, that she is a US citizen.

Obama did not say to Gina, " when you vote you are an undocumented citizen" did he?

But your lie is saying that was exactly what he said.

You can't get away with it except for the stupid haters that take your lyin' words for fact.

Perhaps that is all you care about?

You cannot care about your own personal integrity.

NotfooledbyW, post: 19683539
RODRIGUEZ: undocumented citizens ..... are fearful of voting.

What is wrong with PolChic's interpretation of those words? Plenty.

Here is what Rodriguez meant in context:

undocumented citizens ..... are fearful of legal citizens they know voting.

PoliticalChic, post: 19682171

Here is one more reason why you are lying. First the exact words that you are lying about.

Here are the primary subject and predicate of the first sentence. Basically "undocumented citizens" is what the sentence is about, and the predicate is "are fearful of voting.

RODRIGUEZ; Many of the millennials, Dreamers,

undocumented citizens ...... are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

You are lying about this statement:

You are declaring the speaker's intent, out of context of course, to be that undocumented illegals are afraid to actually cast votes themselves.

Of course that is not what Gina said nor was it her intent.

Surely there are millions of cases where undocumented/illegals live with and are closely related to US citizens (like Gina) who can legally vote.

Can you dispute that PolChic?

In those cases where undocumented illegal parents have children that were born in the US that now have reached age 18 and can legally vote, it is absolutely clear and understandable that those parents are fearful to have their children vote. Buy they have no intent to ever vote themselves. Gina Rodriguez cleary state:

Read all these posts Roudy.

It's simple enough to destroy all of your fallacious posts. with the actual words in which this anti-American colludes with the anti-American President, encouraging 'undocumented citizens'.....illegal aliens....invaders....to vote:

: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :
"Many of the millennials, Dreamers,
undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

"

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.

The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

Wait, so did she or didn't she say "undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute" before she asked Obama whether they should vote or not?

When you learn to simply post the exact transcript let us know. Your interpretations suck.

Obama continues....

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you [Latino citizens] to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

NotfooledbyW, post: 19681939.

"I" as in "if I vote" Is singular. But you can see that "undocumented citizens." is plural.

So for your reconstruction of language project to work, Gina would have to have said, "if we vote".

Another fatal flaw in your deplorable lie is that further down the interview Obama tells Gina that when she votes she is a citizen. Obama did not say when she votes she is an "undocumented citizen."

Obama did not say to Gina, " when you vote you are an undocumented citizen" did he?

You can't get away with it except for the stupid haters that take your lyin' words for fact.

Here is one more reason why you are lying. First the exact words that you are lying about.

Here are the primary subject and predicate of the first sentence. Basically "undocumented citizens" is what the sentence is about, and the predicate is "are fearful of voting.

undocumented citizens ...... are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

You are declaring the speaker's intent, out of context of course, to be that undocumented illegals are afraid to actually cast votes themselves.

Surely there are millions of cases where undocumented/illegals live with and are closely related to US citizens (like Gina) who can legally vote.

In those cases where undocumented illegal parents have children that were born in the US that now have reached age 18 and can legally vote, it is absolutely clear and understandable that those parents are fearful to have their children vote. Buy they have no intent to ever vote themselves. Gina Rodriguez cleary state:

And, let's make clear.....they do not contribute to the economy.....

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

They 'contribute' to a foreign country, one that has long been an enemy of the Untied States.

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the

"Remittances totaled more than oil income

Money sent from abroad came to $24.8 billion last year, up 4.75%

Mexico News Daily | Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.

There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of México.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.

Oil revenues last year totaled $23.4 billion."

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/remittances-totaled-oil-income/

Mexico As Our Enemy ..Colonel Douglas Macgregor, ret.

Mexico sided with Germany against us in WWI

Mexico was the platform for the KGB all throughout the Cold War

For the last 40-50 years, anyone heading North through Mexico, saying that they were going to the United States, was given free transport on Mexican public transportation.

Obama told a legal US CITIZEN TO VOTE. Because they give voice to those who cannot vote.

Obama continues....

It's simple enough to destroy all of your fallacious posts. with the actual words in which this anti-American colludes with the anti-American President, encouraging 'undocumented citizens'.....illegal aliens....invaders....to vote:

: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

"

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

To a rightard, this is encouraging illegal aliens to vote...

Obama continues....

Not to mention, imbecile, how were illegal aliens supposed to get registered to vote just days before an election?

Have you ever considered thinking? It could do you wonders.

Obama continues....

"

Are you?

Obama continues....

Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
They are far more criminal than native born American citizens.

And, after all, Obama told them to get out and vote.

Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
They are far more criminal than native born American citizens.

And, after all, Obama told them to get out and vote.
LOLOL

What an idiot you are, eh, PoliticalHack? Can you point to these Democrats and Liberals you moronically claim are encouraging illegals?

....... I thought not.

Interesting how Leftards keep squirming and spinning what was a very oily answer by the con artist Hussein Obama as an effort to tell illegals to vote because they won't get caught anyway.

Interesting how Leftards keep squirming and spinning what was a very oily answer by the con artist Hussein Obama as an effort to tell illegals to vote because they won't get caught anyway.
To get them to vote in the 2016 election?

PoliticalChic, post: 19807984

You are simply mentally retarded. She was speaking of herself as a legal citizen. That is what the word 'I' means when she said if "I" vote. There is no other meaning. There are surefire reasons that a legal voter living with relatives that are here illegally would have those family members be unjustifiably fearful if she or he registers and votes.

It is a valid concept only a mentally retarded person could not get. Unjustified Fear. It freakin exists. Republicans suffer from it every minute they are awake. And probably dream in unjustified fear.

You see Obama was explaining exactly that.

Those unjustified fears should go away. There is no reason for it.

Knocking down unjustified fear of being close to legal citizens who vote was a major theme of Gina and Obama's exchange.

If you are too retarded to understand this, Check yourself into a safe house.

Roudy, post: 19808921

The only con going on is you and PolChic tampering with language changing the clearly stated "if I vote" to the fake reality lie "if they vote".

When someone uses first person singular they mean exactly that. Why do you think you can con any honest truth seeking American into believing that "I" means "they"?

Clinton's ratings went down with his Monica thing. Trump fucks a porn star & his ratings go up. Family values my ass.

Actually, you're wrong again. Clinton's poll numbers when UP during the Lewinsky scandal. Do your homework.

Roudy, post: 19785115 No he didn't. That is a lie or ignorance and likely in your case - both.
Here is your messiah encouraging illegals to vote:

Cavuto taped that after watching a previous deviously edited version by Stuart Varney.

It is not true. Obama never encouraged illegals to vote. He actually said noncitizen voting would be illegal.

Bzzzzzt wrong again. Here is your messiah encouraging illegals to vote again. Listen carefully.

Something is wrong with your hearing. or you are dishonest. Obama is clearly explaining that when a legal immigrant votes it does not bring about an investigation that might jeopardize family members, neighbors, or friends who may not be documented. Efforts were being made by Republicans to make legal immigrants fear to vote, making them think voting would bring negative attention from immigration officials that could jeopardize friends, neighbors, and family.

Spare us the violin and the demonization, the question clearly referred to UNDOCUMENTED voters she called them "citizens" because she believed they contributed and therefore deserve to vote, and he clearly said, don't worry, nobody can find out. Obama never really cared for or respected the constitution or the laws on this country. Listen again:

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama could not be more clear that he is encouraging illegal aliens to vote because they could not be caught. That's the only way Democrats can win today.

How can that be true? I determined there was enough proof that Bush lied about UN inspections WMD stockpiled being hidden in order to justify invading Iraq.

Apparently, you are totally unaware of what was said by the Democrats at the very same time. Especially after Sadam Hussein had nearly two years to move those weapons into Syria, who has recently used them against his (al-Assad's) own people.

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- President Clinton in 1998

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”
- President Clinton , Jan. 27, 1998 – State of the Union

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 .

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”

- President Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."
- Madeline Albright, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "

Update: September 8, 2005
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 .

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 .

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 .

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 .

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 .

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 .

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 .

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003" (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And then the Obama administration wanted to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

How can that be true? I determined there was enough proof that Bush lied about UN inspections WMD stockpiled being hidden in order to justify invading Iraq.

Apparently, you are totally unaware of what was said by the Democrats at the very same time. Especially after Sadam Hussein had nearly two years to move those weapons into Syria, who has recently used them against his (al-Assad's) own people.

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- President Clinton in 1998

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”
- President Clinton , Jan. 27, 1998 – State of the Union

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 .

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”

- President Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."
- Madeline Albright, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "

Update: September 8, 2005
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 .

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 .

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 .

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 .

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 .

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 .

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003" (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And then the Obama administration wanted to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

Yeah but but but they're Democrats, so anything goes with them, and there's always a justifiable explanation, and besides...you took those quotes out of context, that isn't what was really said, or meant.

eah but but but they're Democrats,

Most your quotes are in 1998. A few are in January 2003. The UN inspectors were only a month into their work.

Bush decided to invade in March 2003. You hsve no quotes around the time that Bush lied to invade. Not a one.

That's because Democrats and 2/3 of Americans wanted Bush to give the inspectors more time.

Most important point. Trumpo agrees that Bysh lied about WMD. He's a Republican you moron. You probably voted for him you moron.

Yet you lay Bush, the lying decider's deciision to invade Iraq in Democrats. You are a moron. There is no other explanation.

Trumpo has ruined your goofy assed argument forever. Bush lied and look what it cost Americans when you come out of your stupor.

As dumb as Trumpo is, he knows Bush lied and he is as Republican as idiot Republucsns can get.

Markle, post: 19813744
Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama could not be more clear that he is encouraging illegal aliens to vote because they could not be caught. That's the only way Democrats can win today.

Yet you cannot cite one single statement from President Obama where he actually says anything remotely connected to actual words that encourages illegal aliens to vote. He is talking directly to Gina who is US citizen who stated prior to Obama's direct and clear reply, "IF I VOTE" . Anyone that claims that Gina said "if THEY vote" is a bald faced liar.

And your point that illegals voting being the only way Democrats could win is absurd. You liars have not found more than eight fingers and two thumbs worth of illegal aliens that voted in any election in all voting history.

Hell I'll give you a hundred over a hundred years although you have not caught but a few.

How do Dems "ONLY" win by getting 100 illegal votes? You are insane.

Last edited:

Do you see the words 'if necessary" in that quote? That quote is in October of.2002. There were no UN inspectors in Iraq at that time.

Trumpo tells you Bush lied to you. This timing factor relates to why Trumpo, not me, tells you Bush lied.

It's because we all knew back then that Saddam Hussein let the inspectors in and within five months of Kerry's quote there was no evidence that previous post-911 concerns of stockpiles of WMD's being hidden in Iraq were existent and necessary.

Bush forced the inspectors out when he lied in March 2003 the there was no doubt that Saddam Hussein was hiding the most lethal weapons ever devised from the inspectors.

Trumpo knows Bush lied. Why do you doubt your great white savior in favor of the Bush family legacy.

Bush lied. Hundreds of thousands died and the country went belly up because of Bush.

Trumpo has this all figured out - why can't you?

Forum List

Back