New WSJ/NBC poll - Donald losing more ground

Roudy, post: 19788725
Again, the interviewer clearly said she believed that undocumented people should have the same voting rights as citizens,

She never hinted such a thing - let alone absolutely never 'clearly' saying she believed "undocumented people should have the same voting rights as citizens".

Why are you lying when the transcript is available? You cannot get away with it.

Indeependent, post: 19787768
Someone was not expecting the real voters to show up.

So now your lie is the proper voters who were fraudulently named on the index cards actually showed up to vote. Now they are not dead or relocated voters.

But you still can't know that. You said you never checked the names on the index card with the registered voter list.

We know your entire story is a lie. But you will never cease to amaze me as to how you keep on lying.

Did you see the bus?

You know there was no bus. No index cards, no Dem operative in a thousand dollar suit. No illegals.
I bet you get confused when you watch Columbo because you’re one dumbass fucktard.

Indeependent, post: 19787768
Someone was not expecting the real voters to show up.

So now your lie is the proper voters who were fraudulently named on the index cards actually showed up to vote. Now they are not dead or relocated voters.

But you still can't know that. You said you never checked the names on the index card with the registered voter list.

We know your entire story is a lie. But you will never cease to amaze me as to how you keep on lying.

Did you see the bus?

You know there was no bus. No index cards, no Dem operative in a thousand dollar suit. No illegals.
Seems like the debate has come down to some random Republican claiming he saw something suspicious during an election and therefore, 3 million illegals voted against Trump.
Seems like Liberals are proud that Hillary got Welfare and Food Stamps votes.

Indeependent, post: 19789611
I bet you get confused when you watch Columbo because you’re one dumbass fucktard.

That won't work for you. You lied. No getting around. The bus never showed up. There were no index cards. Your story didn't support your biggest lie that non-citizens vote anyway. So why did you tell it?

Indeependent, post: 19789611

That won't work for you. You lied. No getting around. The bus never showed up. There were no index cards. Your story didn't support your biggest lie that non-citizens vote anyway. So why did you tell it?
To allow you to make an asshole of yourself.
You're a racist if you think Spanish speaking Americans don't know how to vote.

Indeependent, post: 19791631,

Good thing you said "if" because I do not think Spanish speaking Americans do not know how to vote. In fact I am very certain that Spanish speaking noncitizens are not so stupid (as your story suggests they are) to try to cast a fraudulent ballot by handing an index card, with a name and address on it that is not their own, to an election worker that might just hate noncitizens whether they tried to vote or not,

I am not the one who made up that story about Spanish speaking people who didn't know how to cast an illegal ballot because they did not memorize their assigned name and thought it might just work to openly carry the index cards into a voting station that requires voters to state their name and address in order to receive a ballot.

You are the racist, fella, for fabricating such a racist, demeaning, accusatory story about a bus load of Spanish speaking people.

Indeependent, post: 19791631,

Good thing you said "if" because I do not think Spanish speaking Americans do not know how to vote. In fact I am very certain that Spanish speaking noncitizens are not so stupid (as your story suggests they are) to try to cast a fraudulent ballot by handing an index card, with a name and address on it that is not their own, to an election worker that might just hate noncitizens whether they tried to vote or not,

I am not the one who made up that story about Spanish speaking people who didn't know how to cast an illegal ballot because they did not memorize their assigned name and thought it might just work to openly carry the index cards into a voting station that requires voters to state their name and address in order to receive a ballot.

You are the racist, fella, for fabricating such a racist, demeaning, accusatory story about a bus load of Spanish speaking people.
If I started a Thread that you were butt bumped last night by Trump you would click the Winner icon.
You know why?
Because you're an ideological Liberal loser who even picked a user name to display that fact that you believe in your demented mind that all Democrats are angels and all Republicans are evil.
Bernie Sanders, who left the Democratic Party to join the Independent Party, would laugh in your mentally deranged face.

Indeependent, post: 19792604
Because you're an ideological Liberal loser who even picked a user name to display that fact that you believe in your demented mind that all Democrats are angels and all Republicans are evil.

How can that be true? I determined there was enough proof that Bush lied about UN inspections WMD stockpiled being hidden in order to justify invading Iraq.

That's not partisan at all.

Trump and I are on the same page that Bush lied to invade Iraq. Trump is not fooled by Dubya either. It can't get more bipartisan than that.

What in the hell are you talking about.

Indeependent, post: 19792604

How can that be true? I determined there was enough proof that Bush lied about UN inspections WMD stockpiled being hidden in order to justify invading Iraq.

That's not partisan at all.

Trump and I are on the same page that Bush lied to invade Iraq. Trump is not fooled by Dubya either. It can't get more bipartisan than that.

What in the hell are you talking about.
They all lie...even Trump.
But to dedicate a user name?

Roudy, post: 1978856
....she called them "citizens" because she believed they contributed and therefore deserve to vote.....

You see you lied right there.

She called them "citizens" because she believed they contributed. She stopped there liar. You being the natural born liar that you are, added "and therefore deserve to vote"

She never said that. Why did you feel the need to lie by saying that she did.

Liars are deplorable. You are deplorable.
Been listening to Hil-liary too much? She prefaced the question by classifying the undocumented as US citizens with the same voting rights as other citizens, and then asked Obama if he thinks they should vote. And Obama said nobody checks and in fact there is no way to check either, so go ahead, nobody's looking. It's pretty conclusive, despite all your whining and braying.

Roudy, post: 19797300
and then asked Obama if he thinks they should vote

You are just a liar that won't give that cursed behavior up. You wrote "if he thinks "they" should vote" - the transcript clearly shows that Gina said "if "I" vote" ... you rewrote the words. That is lying. We know you are lying. Why do you think you can get away with it.

Last edited:
Wait, so did she or didn't she say "undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute" before she asked Obama whether they should vote or not? And what did Obama say, no they should not vote, or did he go into this speech about how "no one will find out". Be honest. The problem with Leftards today is they are never intellectually honest nor are they rational. That's why Liberalism is a mental disorder (TM).

And if you go to the poll itself - You'll not that the "strongly approve" number is 22% and "strongly disapprove" is double that at 44. Sad :)

President Trump’s job approval rating slipped 4 points in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Thirty-nine percent of respondents now approve of the job the president is doing, compared to 57 percent who disapprove.

Trump's support fell among Republicans, whites, men, independents, women and Democrats.​

Trump job approval slips 4 points to 39 percent in NBC poll

This was the same NBC polling organization that said Hitlery would win in a landslide. Gawd Dims are stupid. :lol:

which proves as always,what a stupid fuck the Dr REALLY is .:2up::haha:

Roudy, post: 19800166
The problem with Leftards today is they are never intellectually honest nor are they rational.

We certainly know the difference between "I" and "they". There is no honesty in what you did when you switched those words. Your lying problem gives you no right to question the 'intellectual honesty' of anyone.

Wait, so did she or didn't she say "undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute" before she asked Obama whether they should vote or not?

She did not say anything about "undocumented" being 'able to vote' ....

If you actually think she did say that you are lying to yourself.

When you learn to simply post the exact transcript let us know. Your interpretations suck.

This is how you post s transcript.

NotfooledbyW, post: 1967934
PoliticalChic, post: 19679252
The exact words in the exact order.

Do your agree this is the exact words in the exact order?

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Obama told a legal US CITIZEN TO VOTE. Because they give voice to those who cannot vote.

Faun, post: 19681392

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

The "I" refers to the phrase that comes before it..."undocumented citizens."

The snake, and you, place no importance on American sovereignty.
Obama continues....

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you [Latino citizens] to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

NotfooledbyW, post: 19681939
PoliticalChic, post: 19681915,
Deep down you know that you are lying.

I have documented your exact lie. You cannot document anything.

PoliticalChic, post: 19681096,

"I" as in "if I vote" Is singular. But you can see that "undocumented citizens." is plural.

So for your reconstruction of language project to work, Gina would have to have said, "if we vote".

She didn't say "we" - she said "I".

So you are lying and your lie has a major error.

Another fatal flaw in your deplorable lie is that further down the interview Obama tells Gina that when she votes she is a citizen. Obama did not say when she votes she is an "undocumented citizen."

You say when Gina said "when I vote" she is asking for "undocumented citizens."

But Obama contradicts your bullshit.

He is speaking to Gina as in, for a fact, that she is a US citizen.

Obama did not say to Gina, " when you vote you are an undocumented citizen" did he?

But your lie is saying that was exactly what he said.

You can't get away with it except for the stupid haters that take your lyin' words for fact.

Perhaps that is all you care about?

You cannot care about your own personal integrity.

NotfooledbyW, post: 19683539
RODRIGUEZ: undocumented citizens ..... are fearful of voting.

What is wrong with PolChic's interpretation of those words? Plenty.

Here is what Rodriguez meant in context:

undocumented citizens ..... are fearful of legal citizens they know voting.

PoliticalChic, post: 19682171

Here is one more reason why you are lying. First the exact words that you are lying about.

Here are the primary subject and predicate of the first sentence. Basically "undocumented citizens" is what the sentence is about, and the predicate is "are fearful of voting.

RODRIGUEZ; Many of the millennials, Dreamers,

undocumented citizens ...... are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

You are lying about this statement:

You are declaring the speaker's intent, out of context of course, to be that undocumented illegals are afraid to actually cast votes themselves.

Of course that is not what Gina said nor was it her intent.

Surely there are millions of cases where undocumented/illegals live with and are closely related to US citizens (like Gina) who can legally vote.

Can you dispute that PolChic?

In those cases where undocumented illegal parents have children that were born in the US that now have reached age 18 and can legally vote, it is absolutely clear and understandable that those parents are fearful to have their children vote. Buy they have no intent to ever vote themselves. Gina Rodriguez cleary state:

Read all these posts Roudy.

Last edited:
The problem with Leftards today is they are never intellectually honest nor are they rational.

We certainly know the difference between "I" and "they". There is no honesty in what you did when you switched those words. Your lying problem gives you no right to question the 'intellectual honesty' of anyone.
Are you trying to tell us that the Left with all their sanctuary cities and states isn't pro illegal immigrant and will strongly enforce any illegal voting that occurs by illegal immigrants? Ha ha ha, that was a good joke.

Remember what your messiah Obama said, "nobody will find out, don't worry" when posed with a question that involved illegals voting in elections. After all, these are the same people running these sanctuary cities that refuse to hand over illegal felons and criminals to ICE and let them lose in our neighborhoods to commit even more crimes on our citizens.

The only person your fooling is yourself. The "borderless" Left's ideology and goals are pretty transparent.

Wait, so did she or didn't she say "undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute" before she asked Obama whether they should vote or not?

She did not say anything about "undocumented" being 'able to vote' ....

If you actually think she did say that you are lying to yourself.

When you learn to simply post the exact transcript let us know. Your interpretations suck.

This is how you post s transcript.

NotfooledbyW, post: 1967934

Faun, post: 19681392

The snake, and you, place no importance on American sovereignty.
Obama continues....

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you [Latino citizens] to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

NotfooledbyW, post: 19681939.
PoliticalChic, post: 19681915,
Deep down you know that you are lying.

I have documented your exact lie. You cannot document anything.

"I" as in "if I vote" Is singular. But you can see that "undocumented citizens." is plural.

So for your reconstruction of language project to work, Gina would have to have said, "if we vote".

She didn't say "we" - she said "I".

So you are lying and your lie has a major error.

Another fatal flaw in your deplorable lie is that further down the interview Obama tells Gina that when she votes she is a citizen. Obama did not say when she votes she is an "undocumented citizen."

You say when Gina said "when I vote" she is asking for "undocumented citizens."

But Obama contradicts your bullshit.

He is speaking to Gina as in, for a fact, that she is a US citizen.

Obama did not say to Gina, " when you vote you are an undocumented citizen" did he?

But your lie is saying that was exactly what he said.

You can't get away with it except for the stupid haters that take your lyin' words for fact.

Perhaps that is all you care about?

You cannot care about your own personal integrity.

NotfooledbyW, post: 19683539

What is wrong with PolChic's interpretation of those words? Plenty.

Here is what Rodriguez meant in context:

undocumented citizens ..... are fearful of legal citizens they know voting.

PoliticalChic, post: 19682171

Here is one more reason why you are lying. First the exact words that you are lying about.

Here are the primary subject and predicate of the first sentence. Basically "undocumented citizens" is what the sentence is about, and the predicate is "are fearful of voting.

RODRIGUEZ; Many of the millennials, Dreamers,

undocumented citizens ...... are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

You are lying about this statement:

You are declaring the speaker's intent, out of context of course, to be that undocumented illegals are afraid to actually cast votes themselves.

Of course that is not what Gina said nor was it her intent.

Surely there are millions of cases where undocumented/illegals live with and are closely related to US citizens (like Gina) who can legally vote.

Can you dispute that PolChic?

In those cases where undocumented illegal parents have children that were born in the US that now have reached age 18 and can legally vote, it is absolutely clear and understandable that those parents are fearful to have their children vote. Buy they have no intent to ever vote themselves. Gina Rodriguez cleary state:

Ah shadap, she very clearly prefaced it by saying that in her opinion "undocumented should be able to vote because they contribute just as much as citizens do" and then asked Obama, "What do you tell them about voting?" Listen to the clip again.

Forum List

Back