New WSJ/NBC poll - Donald losing more ground

Perhaps you were unaware of this but land doesn’t vote.

You’re welcome.
"Land doesn't vote", wow what a comeback! People in those lands did, and majority of the people in the cities, counties and states voted for Trump. Hence an ELECTORAL VICTORY. You guys got the Leftcoast cities filled with voter fraud and illegals. Yes you did.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you pretty much won overrepresented LAND -

Population centers (where people actually LIVE) for the most part didn't vote for the Short-Fingered Vulgarian.

Yes - I took the Poli-Sci class in college and did not vote for Hillary Clinton. For the eleventy-gazillionth time - Trump SQUEAKED the EC by 77,774 votes in three states thanks to 200 million views of Russian fake news from trolls and bots on FB and Twitter combined with Comey announcement about the Weiner emails 11 days from election.

The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated)
No actually, ya ignorant dumbass, Trump won a majority of cities, states, and counties, and that's how he kicked crooked Hillary's ass. In essence the American people totally rejected Obama's legacy and his incumbent, Hillary.

3fe757d0d7ed04f88d1a1b4aab316080.jpg
PEOPLE vote asshole. Not cities, not states, not counties. People.

And more people voted for Clinton that your orange buddy.

Wrong. You obviously don't understsnd how the electoral system works. More people in a few select cities may have voted for your crooked corrupt Clinton, while the people in a majority of cities, counties, and states voted for Trump.

Wait, don't tell me, the dingbat is going to bring up "the popular vote again". People in two or three highly populated, corrupt Leftwing coastal states don't speak for the country, Leftard.

Again, here is the breakdown:

You’re welcome.
"Land doesn't vote", wow what a comeback! People in those lands did, and people in a majority of cities, counties and states voted for Trump. Hence an ELECTORAL VICTORY. You guys got the Leftcoast cities filled with voter fraud and illegals. Yes you did.

Do you see all the red in this graph?

31F8CFC6-D23D-4826-A8FE-7A3702D42273.png

The Republican must have won, right?

BUZZ!!!!

Wrong, Alex.

This is the county vote in 2012.

But keep posting that cute little map of 2016 like it means something.

You’re welcome.
"Land doesn't vote", wow what a comeback! People in those lands did, and majority of the people in the cities, counties and states voted for Trump. Hence an ELECTORAL VICTORY. You guys got the Leftcoast cities filled with voter fraud and illegals. Yes you did.

Nah, you pretty much won overrepresented LAND -

Population centers (where people actually LIVE) for the most part didn't vote for the Short-Fingered Vulgarian.[/QUOTE]
Once again, Leftard, there is no consolation prize here. There are "population centers" in Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, etc. and many other states of which the majority of the people voted for Trump over Hillary. In order to win the US presidency, a candidate has to win the vote of the majority of people in a majority of states, counties, and cities.

No actually, ya ignorant dumbass, Trump won a majority of cities, states, and counties, and that's how he kicked crooked Hillary's ass. In essence the American people totally rejected Obama's legacy and his incumbent, Hillary.

Wrong. You obviously don't understsnd how the electoral system works. More people in a few select cities may have voted for your crooked corrupt Clinton, while the people in a majority of cities, counties, and states voted for Trump.

Wait, don't tell me, the dingbat is going to bring up "the popular vote again". People in two or three highly populated, corrupt Leftwing coastal states don't speak for the country, Leftard.

You’re welcome.
"Land doesn't vote", wow what a comeback! People in those lands did, and people in a majority of cities, counties and states voted for Trump. Hence an ELECTORAL VICTORY. You guys got the Leftcoast cities filled with voter fraud and illegals. Yes you did.

View attachment 189586

BUZZ!!!!

Wrong, Alex.

You’re welcome.

View attachment 189586

BUZZ!!!!

Wrong, Alex.

Ah, so you post a fake map to make your case. The Leftcoast cities and states already get a big electoral number due to their high populations. That is why like Trump said, the Democrats have a big lead and advantage with states like NY and CA being solidly in the Democrat column.

2012 and 2008 maps look nothing like 2016, and that's because states that had not voted red in decades did so for Trump. It was truly an historical achievement.

obama-win-2012.jpg

electoral_main.png

Indeependent, post: 19756940
My true beef is with Business Visas and Off-Shoring and assholes such as yourself.

So your true beef is with mostly Republicans like Trump who uses visas to staff his rich man palaces like Maralago.
You are a major retard.
Your Liberal Wall Street heroes import hundreds of thousands of Visas for eternity.
Trump had 300 Visas for three months in a wealthy neighborhood where kids don't need these jobs.
Of course, I have already informed you of this but you're a dishonest piece of shit.

Your "America first" President hires foreign workers & you make stupid ignorant excuses.

So he couldn't "import" workers from cross town.With every post you keep proving what a low life lying, Trump Buttlicking POS you are.
Yawn, you guys keep regurgitating the same bullshit from before the election, a year and a half later, over and over. What makes you think it's going to work now?
It is the truth. And being the truth, you are too stupid to recognize it as such.

Are you claiming Trump & Ivanka don;t get their products made outside the US?
Are you claiming Trump does not import workers?

What?

Indeependent, post: 19776674
Yawn...you're an idiot and a racist. I deal with hundreds of Spanish only speaking people every year and they know their names.

I know they know their names. Why are you lying calling them illegal voters by saying that they showed up as non-citizens attempting to vote using the names of dead or moved registered voters written on index cards because they are too stupid to memorize the dead voters names.

And as proof that you are lying about Spanish only speaking people you tell us you did not check the names on the index cards to the voter registration list. So how could you know if the names on the cards were actually on the voter registration list. And how could you know any of them were dead?

You don't know. You admit yourself that you can't know. You made the entire story up. You lie about Spanish speaking people defaming their good character accusing them of attempting to defraud the election. Don't you know that lying about ethnic groups breaking the law is very racist. You are the champ.
They were brought to vote in the place of the dead or relocated.
I have not yet met a legal immigrant that doesn't vote; they are thrilled to vote.

And you haven't addressed the questions that I put forth to you.
You have no idea how the two parties conspire at the Board of Elections...it's disgusting.

Proof you don't lknopw shit about who can & can not vote in this country.

There are legal immigrants who are NOT UIS citizens and can not vote.

My God, you are a moron.
Yeah? And who's going to stop the non-citizen legal and illegal residents from voting? The same officials who are running the sanctuary states, who even tell their POLICE to never ask a person's legal status, and aren't even willing to hand over convicted illegals to ICE so they can be deported? Ha ha ha. You are a joke.

Proof? Where is your proof illegals are voting? You & your butt buddy with the bus story really need to get your stories straight.

My true beef is with Business Visas and Off-Shoring and assholes such as yourself.

So your true beef is with mostly Republicans like Trump who uses visas to staff his rich man palaces like Maralago.
You are a major retard.
Your Liberal Wall Street heroes import hundreds of thousands of Visas for eternity.
Trump had 300 Visas for three months in a wealthy neighborhood where kids don't need these jobs.
Of course, I have already informed you of this but you're a dishonest piece of shit.

Your "America first" President hires foreign workers & you make stupid ignorant excuses.

So he couldn't "import" workers from cross town.With every post you keep proving what a low life lying, Trump Buttlicking POS you are.
Most of the people from “cross town” have steady jobs, even if they’re cleaning ladies or lawn workers. They’re not going to lose a steady job for a 3 month stint.
So, you are now claiming the locations with Trump resorts have no unemployment.

Wow there really is no limit to your bullshit.

So Trump resorts are only open for 3 months?

You are a major retard.

300 workers for 3 months.
You really are intellectually dishonest.

So I guess every department store, Fed EX, etc has to bring in foreign workers during the Christmas season,. My God, you are a piece of work. You defend the dumbest, most ignorant piece of shit on the planet & make an ass out of yourself doing it?

Making America Great by importing products & workers. Yep, you voted for quite the hypocrite.

You are a major retard.

Most of the people from “cross town” have steady jobs, even if they’re cleaning ladies or lawn workers. They’re not going to lose a steady job for a 3 month stint.

Thanks for admitting you never watched Trump during the campaign.
My cleaning ladies and lawn guy would be replaced if they left me for 3 months.

Indeependent, post: 19756940 So your true beef is with mostly Republicans like Trump who uses visas to staff his rich man palaces like Maralago.
You are a major retard.

I tried never to watch that lying low life Piece of Shit Trump. All he does is lie.

He has duped you into thinking there are no unemployed workers.

So how the fuck do stores hire people during the holidays?

You are such a dupe.

You are a major retard.

Yawn, you guys keep regurgitating the same bullshit from before the election, a year and a half later, over and over. What makes you think it's going to work now?
It is the truth. And being the truth, you are too stupid to recognize it as such.

Are you claiming Trump & Ivanka don;t get their products made outside the US?
Are you claiming Trump does not import workers?

What?
He already responded to it during his campaign, when crooked Hillary accused him of the same, the business environment and tax system in the US is such that he has no choice. In other words, it isn't the businesses fault they have to manufacture in China, it's the govt.'s fault that it creates policies that are bad for America, it's businesses, or it's workers. But since you are an idiot who doesn't understand this, you're going to repeat your gripe another thousand times.

You are a major retard.

I tried never to watch that lying low life Piece of Shit Trump. All he does is lie.

You are such a dupe.
"Temporary seasonal employment visa" you ignoramus. It's the same reason you see a lot of Australian and New Zealand ski instructors on US resorts during the winter.

Roudy, post: 19781412
And who's going to stop the non-citizen legal and illegal residents from voting?

They do not vote. They do not try to vote. Anyone seriously worried about illegals voting is seriously suffering from an overdose of right wing hate driven hysteria and fabricated fake reality that we have a crisis involving illegals and elections.
Because Trump suffers this delusion you think this fake reality is real.

the OP as always everyday,is getting desperate in his propaganda he is so butthurt his hero HITLERY did not win the election.

Here is the REAL results of what americans think of trump.:2up:

Trump's Approval Rating Is Rising, and That's Bad for Stocks

No surprise they say thats bad for stocks.See the corporate controlled media cannot cover it up that he has a SOARING popularity with americans so they are trying to convince us that is bad.:abgg2q.jpg: not going to happen.LOL

Last edited:
Indeependent, post: 19777923

You have written that you did not cross check the names on the index cards with the registered voters list. So you cannot know in any way if they were brought in to vote in place of the dead or relocated. Why do you continue repeating the same old lie?

the OP as always everyday,is getting desperate in his propaganda he is so butthurt his hero HITLERY did not win the election.

Here is the REAL results of what americans think of trump.:2up:

Trump's Approval Rating Is Rising, and That's Bad for Stocks

No surprise they say thats bad for stocks.See the corporate controlled media cannot cover it up that he has a SOARING popularity with americans so they are trying to convince us that is bad.:abgg2q.jpg: not going to happen.LOL

Here are more pesky facts the OP is butthurt and in denial on.LOL

e4dad378-a042-4c48-9b09-9c177bf1729c-jpeg.189645

You are a major retard.

You are such a dupe.
Holidays last 3 months?
Which holidays last 3 months?
You see how being an emotional Liberal causes you to be stupid.

Indeependent, post: 19777923

You have written that you did not cross check the names on the index cards with the registered voters list. So you cannot know in any way if they were brought in to vote in place of the dead or relocated. Why do you continue repeating the same old lie?
Thanks for showing us you're a racist piece of garbage thinking even for a moment that Spanish only speaking people can't converse intelligently with a Colombian who speaks Spanish as a first language.

Roudy, post: 19781412
And who's going to stop the non-citizen legal and illegal residents from voting?

They do not vote. They do not try to vote. Anyone seriously worried about illegals voting is seriously suffering from an overdose of right wing hate driven hysteria and fabricated fake reality that we have a crisis involving illegals and elections.
Because Trump suffers this delusion you think this fake reality is real.
Hussein Obama told them to vote, remember.

Forum List

Back