🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Am I the only one who realizes that the Trump Organization is a different entity than Donald Trump, the individual?

Go back to school or read a Economics 101 book or even an Accounting 101 book. Or maybe you should have gone to the same university I went to when I earned my degree in accounting/finance.

It's only a separate entity if trump incorporated.

He didn't. Notice the name is the trump organization. Not the trump corporation. He didn't incorporate.

It's a private company. Not a public company.

That means, that business and everything it's involved with is one and the same as it's owner, Donald Trump.

Seriously, do you like to show all of cyberspace how stupid and ignorant you are?

Am I the only one who realizes that the Trump Organization is a different entity than Donald Trump, the individual?

Go back to school or read a Economics 101 book or even an Accounting 101 book. Or maybe you should have gone to the same university I went to when I earned my degree in accounting/finance.

He didn't. Notice the name is the trump organization. Not the trump corporation. He didn't incorporate.

That means, that business and everything it's involved with is one and the same as it's owner, Donald Trump.

Seriously, do you like to show all of cyberspace how stupid and ignorant you are?

it's also not Trump!! just saying, you went out of your way to look that stupid. There's a reason why in fact.

It really isn't.

The funny thing is, that stupid person who you replied to has no idea what it's taking about.

But then, when you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, there really is no limit to the stupidity.

BOO HOO Boo HOO Trump is breaking my heart
(Reuters) -Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday attacked New York state's attorney general for launching a criminal probe of his family business, saying he was "being unfairly attacked and abused."

"There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime," Trump said in a statement, adding that "we will overcome" any attempt at prosecution.

The office of New York Attorney General Letitia James, which has been investigating whether the New York City-based Trump Organization falsely reported property values to secure loans and obtain economic and tax benefits, said on Tuesday its probe was no longer purely civil.

"We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," or Fabien Levy, a spokesman for James, said in a statement, using the abbreviation for "district attorney."

AdChoices
Trump on Wednesday assailed the investigation as politically motivated.

"The attorney general of New York literally campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump even before she knew anything about me," the Republican former president said. James is a Democrat.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance has been investigating Trump’s pre-presidency business dealings for more than two years.

Vance’s office has said in court filings it was investigating "possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct" at the Trump Organization, including tax and insurance fraud and falsification of business records.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
LOL. This is a joke, and is nothing but more Deep State-DemNazi-Global Fascist Harrassment.
"this is a joke".....well, I'm laughing. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I know, right? trump organization isn't trump the man. you all know this right?

You are as stupid as the other trump person who tried to make that claim.

No, the trump organization and trump are one and the same as far as the law is concerned.

The only way for the trump organization to be a separate entity from donald trump the person is if the trump organization was incorporated.

It's not.

It's a private business. Not a public one.

Stop being so stupid. Read a Econ 101 or an Accounting 101 or a Business Law 101 book for heaven's sake. Get an adult to explain the big words for you.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
LOL. This is a joke, and is nothing but more Deep State-DemNazi-Global Fascist Harrassment.
"this is a joke".....well, I'm laughing. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I know, right? trump organization isn't trump the man. you all know this right?
We know who calls all the shots in the trump organization....right?.....:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

As far as the law is concerned, the trump organization and donald trump the person are one and the same.

For the company to be separate from trump it has to be incorporated.

trump didn't incorporate.

it's also not Trump!! just saying, you went out of your way to look that stupid. There's a reason why in fact.

Yes, as far as the law is concerned, that is trump.

Incorporating is the only way for the owners to be separate from the companies they own.

Everything that company does, as far as the law is concerned, trump has done and is 100% legally, civilly and criminally responsible and liable for.

This is first week material of Economics 101, Accounting 101 and Business Law 101 class. I took all of them my first year in college.

Stop being stupid.

yet
What a horrifically BAD precedent the Fascist dems are setting in the USA
The Dems have sunk to a new low. The best president ever is under criminal investigation. Top Democrats should be under criminal investigation
The most criminal President ever is under investigation.
Oh Brother--what crime do you think he committed?
Several, you should do some reading.
Remind us when Trump goes to jail.

TDS confirmed
You will be the first to know.
Wow I had no idea that I was so important.

Kool
Dream on.
Yet you responded to him making him important.
Which makes you a....in the words of my wife....a loser who just made an ass of himself.
Good thing I would not listen to anyone who would make a comment about someone they do not know. And after all, she married you.
And she never had any regrets. I am sure you can appreciate it. Putting aside our political differences, a marriage of 37 years speaks volumes.
Congratulations, it certainly does. I am married 25 years after never having been with a woman for 2 years.
we are a unique breed. My wife and I? Married 37 years. Met, engaged 3 months later and married 11 months following the day we met.
You know, if I killed her 37 years ago, I would be out on payroll by now.
Just a joke. She finds that joke annoying.....along with my farting in the middle of the night
Great joke!!!

Communist democrats are desperate to stop the rallys.
I do not know any Communist democrats. Where the hell do you live?
All democrats are communists now.
Your orange king is going to jail....does it hurt bad?
We have heard that for almost five years. Let's hope the audits last that long.

That's because Trump blocked access to his tax records the whole time he was in office. He fought all the way to the Supreme Court and lost. Ten years of Trump's tax records were handed over to Cy Vance Jr.

Tick-tock, Donald, tick-tock.

That's because Trump blocked access to his tax records the whole time he was in office. He fought all the way to the Supreme Court and lost. Ten years of Trump's tax records were handed over to Cy Vance Jr.

So hiding things makes him guilty? I guess there was massive fraud because they are hiding everything. Thanks.

You are just another Putin-CCP Global Fascist Propagandist.

Nothing will come out of this. It's just harassment.

Then why doesn’t it just say Trump?

Forum List

Back