🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Am I the only one who realizes that the Trump Organization is a different entity than Donald Trump, the individual?

Go back to school or read a Economics 101 book or even an Accounting 101 book. Or maybe you should have gone to the same university I went to when I earned my degree in accounting/finance.

It's only a separate entity if trump incorporated.

He didn't. Notice the name is the trump organization. Not the trump corporation. He didn't incorporate.

It's a private company. Not a public company.

That means, that business and everything it's involved with is one and the same as it's owner, Donald Trump.

Seriously, do you like to show all of cyberspace how stupid and ignorant you are?

Then why doesn’t it just say Trump?

You will have to ask trump that very stupid question.

I didn't name the business nor do I have anything to do with it.
I never said you did, that is an odd reaction to my post. You can certainly answer if Trump is on the indictment. Yet you faded away. I beat you

You aren't making any sense.

Just because you asked a stupid question doesn't mean you beat anyone.

I point out to you twice the reality of the situation. You just can't stand that you're too stupid and spout off BS without knowing what you're talking about.

You said something very stupid to a persons who has a degree in accounting/finance.

The information about companies, sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations are first week information in most Economics 101, Accounting 101 and Business Law 101 classes. Anyone who spent even one week in even one of those classes knows the only way a business can be a separate entity from it's owners is if it's incorporated.

Obviously you didn't and didn't bother to learn basic business facts before you made a total fool of yourself to all who have even the slightest knowledge about companies and how to separate the owner from the business. Which the only way is to incorporate.

It's been fun shredding your stupid posts up to this point but now it's just boring.

Stay stupid for all I care. Go open a business without incorporating then break some laws. See how separate you are from that business when you find yourself in serious trouble with either state or federal authorities. Make sure you tell the authorities you named the business after yourself so that absolves you of any liability for the crimes you commit.

See how far that gets you. LOL.
Double down... Did you know... What a LLC is? And that what Trump has... Is a LLC, and not a sole proprietorship?
You seem to be ABSOLUTELY DETERMAINED to prove me right... You are fuck'n dumb.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says

(Yawn)

What are we going on now, 6 (SIX) years of complete, unparallelled, historic, and completely unhealthy obsession by the Democrat party hellbent on spending the rest of their lives - if that is what it takes them - to finally, eventually 'get' President Trump ... after 5 years of trying ... and FAILING?!

During that time overwhelming, undeniablecriminal evidence of scandals, crimes, sedition, and even treason by Democrats, Barry, his team, Biden, his family, Pelosi, Swalwell, Feinstein, etc...has been exposed, documented, recorded, reported, and shown to the world....and brushed aside / ignored...

I'll give the Democrats THIS - they don't mind humiliating themselves & never give up.

'WE'VE GOT HIM THIS TIME!'
--- said every Democrat/snowflake for the last 5 years.

:p
Am I the only one who realizes that the Trump Organization is a different entity than Donald Trump, the individual?

Go back to school or read a Economics 101 book or even an Accounting 101 book. Or maybe you should have gone to the same university I went to when I earned my degree in accounting/finance.

He didn't. Notice the name is the trump organization. Not the trump corporation. He didn't incorporate.

That means, that business and everything it's involved with is one and the same as it's owner, Donald Trump.

Seriously, do you like to show all of cyberspace how stupid and ignorant you are?

Trump would be personally shield from liability for his various entities by creating privately owned limited liability companies to hold title to the properties, but Trump is the sole shareholder of all of these entities.

I worked for the law firm of the largest residential builder in North America and my main job on his behalf was to maintain the corporate records for the more than 200 active limited liability corporations this man owned. He incorporated a new company every time he made an offer on a property, and if the deal never goes through, that charter is cancelled. That way, if one development fails financially, or needs to take on a partner, the holding company is a stand alone entity and doesn't take other developments down with it. The holding company can also be sold, or take on investors.

Trump famously took on investors and sold off his half finished projects, charging investors a premium price to buy into his projects, and over-valuing the work done to date, He then stayed on as the "managing partner" of the development at an outrageous salary, while retaining only his name on the building and a small amount of money (15% max), in the project. Trump withdrew his costs and salary in selling off his shares in the company.

I never said you did, that is an odd reaction to my post. You can certainly answer if Trump is on the indictment. Yet you faded away. I beat you

I point out to you twice the reality of the situation. You just can't stand that you're too stupid and spout off BS without knowing what you're talking about.

You said something very stupid to a persons who has a degree in accounting/finance.

The information about companies, sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations are first week information in most Economics 101, Accounting 101 and Business Law 101 classes. Anyone who spent even one week in even one of those classes knows the only way a business can be a separate entity from it's owners is if it's incorporated.

Obviously you didn't and didn't bother to learn basic business facts before you made a total fool of yourself to all who have even the slightest knowledge about companies and how to separate the owner from the business. Which the only way is to incorporate.

It's been fun shredding your stupid posts up to this point but now it's just boring.

Stay stupid for all I care. Go open a business without incorporating then break some laws. See how separate you are from that business when you find yourself in serious trouble with either state or federal authorities. Make sure you tell the authorities you named the business after yourself so that absolves you of any liability for the crimes you commit.

Double down... Did you know... What a LLC is? And that what Trump has... Is a LLC, and not a sole proprietorship?

Trump does not have a LLC, fool. There is no Trump LLC. There is a "Trump Organization", and a Trump Group, but there is no Trump LLC.

Please stop talking about things you have no knowledge of. You're embarassing yourself.

What else is new? Gov Cuomo is responsible for the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home patients and they are investigating the former president.

Governor Cuomo killed NO one in the nursing homes but keek up the lying. It's all you have.

You are delusional.

Cuomo, by EO, forced Covid infected patients into Nursing Homes.

View attachment 491011

Apparently James' investigation into Trump was civil until recently, but has now morphed into a criminal investigation. So, New York Attorney General Letitia James has now combined her criminal investigation with Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr.'s criminal investigation. Go New York!

NY DROPS HAMMER: ‘CRIMINAL’ PROBE OF TRUMP ORG
Vance's office is the one who went to court to get Epstein's sex offender status dropped. Law enforcement/selective prosecution can be very corrupt.

What else is new? Gov Cuomo is responsible for the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home patients and they are investigating the former president.

Governor Cuomo killed NO one in the nursing homes but keek up the lying. It's all you have.

You are delusional.

Cuomo, by EO, forced Covid infected patients into Nursing Homes.
That was CMS policy at the time. If they are being discharged from the hospital, where you prefer they send them, into the streets!!

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says

Gee, what a shock: New York's corrupt, politicized attorneys general is trying to throw a prominent Republican in jail on trumped-up charges. Shocking.

"in jail on trumped-up charges"

I find that a notable assertion given the long history of reports of Trump's tax liability maneuvering. In fact, such was reported when Michael Cohen was being prosecuted. Cohen, Trump's personal attorney, said as much.

So, I'm struggling to understand how the poster would know these supposed "charges" were phony? What does he know, what reporting has he seen, that credibly asserts the investigation is phony?

Trump does not have a LLC, fool. There is no Trump LLC. There is a "Trump Organization", and a Trump Group, but there is no Trump LLC.

Please stop talking about things you have no knowledge of. You're embarassing yourself.
Negative... It's an LLC. It doesn't have to be named with the LLC to be a LLC. It is an LLC.

Go out of your way to prove me right... Please...

Please stop talking about things you have no knowledge of. You're embarassing yourself
I don’t really get what their point is here. I don’t know exactly how the Trump Organization is structured.

But being a LLC or any kind of corporation doesn’t shield the people in they corporation from liability if they commit crimes. There seems to be some serious confusion about that point.

There isn’t really a lot of difference between Trump and his companies. He owns them, runs them, he profits from them. He can’t escape criminal prosecution by claiming his company did something and not him.

You mispelled determined.. Trump is going to flip on everyone, including his kids.

It really isn't.

The funny thing is, that stupid person who you replied to has no idea what it's taking about.

But then, when you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, there really is no limit to the stupidity.
then why is the suit against an organization rather than the man? tell us genius.

No , he wasn't illegally spying on tramp.
70 years
It was all over the news a few years ago.

The US monitors communication in and out of the Soviet/Russian embassies world wide and have for at least 70 years. Trump's incompetents didn't know that and kept calling the embassy .. That's why they came to the attention of the FBI.
it's illegal to call an embassy? why is kerry always talking to Iran's?

it's also not Trump!! just saying, you went out of your way to look that stupid. There's a reason why in fact.

Yes, as far as the law is concerned, that is trump.

Incorporating is the only way for the owners to be separate from the companies they own.

Everything that company does, as far as the law is concerned, trump has done and is 100% legally, civilly and criminally responsible and liable for.

This is first week material of Economics 101, Accounting 101 and Business Law 101 class. I took all of them my first year in college.

Stop being stupid.
post that law.

Forum List

Back