🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
LOL. This is a joke, and is nothing but more Deep State-DemNazi-Global Fascist Harrassment.
Communist democrats are desperate to stop the rallys.
I do not know any Communist democrats. Where the hell do you live?
All democrats are communists now.
Your orange king is going to jail....does it hurt bad?
We have heard that for almost five years. Let's hope the audits last that long.

That's because Trump blocked access to his tax records the whole time he was in office. He fought all the way to the Supreme Court and lost. Ten years of Trump's tax records were handed over to Cy Vance Jr.

Tick-tock, Donald, tick-tock.
You are just another Putin-CCP Global Fascist Propagandist.

Nothing will come out of this. It's just harassment.

Putin is the scum of the earth. Worse than Xi, because Xi wants to exploit the world, Putin is just seeking revenge on the Western Democracies for destroying the Soviet Union.

You're the one who's promoting propaganda that the election was stolen, and that Donald Trump isn't a liar and a criminal. Thou Shalt not bear false witness Tree, and you do that daily.

The fascists are the Trump Republicans. Fascism, by definition, is all about white nationalism, and racial superiority. Trump isn't trying to toss out the white votes. Republicans aren't trying to stop white people in the suburbs from voting. They're not closing polling stations in white neighbourhoods.

Am I the only one who realizes that the Trump Organization is a different entity than Donald Trump, the individual?

Go back to school or read a Economics 101 book or even an Accounting 101 book. Or maybe you should have gone to the same university I went to when I earned my degree in accounting/finance.

It's only a separate entity if trump incorporated.

He didn't. Notice the name is the trump organization. Not the trump corporation. He didn't incorporate.

It's a private company. Not a public company.

That means, that business and everything it's involved with is one and the same as it's owner, Donald Trump.

Seriously, do you like to show all of cyberspace how stupid and ignorant you are?

Then why doesn’t it just say Trump?

You will have to ask trump that very stupid question.

I didn't name the business nor do I have anything to do with it.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
LOL. This is a joke, and is nothing but more Deep State-DemNazi-Global Fascist Harrassment.
Communist democrats are desperate to stop the rallys.
I do not know any Communist democrats. Where the hell do you live?
All democrats are communists now.
Your orange king is going to jail....does it hurt bad?
We have heard that for almost five years. Let's hope the audits last that long.

That's because Trump blocked access to his tax records the whole time he was in office. He fought all the way to the Supreme Court and lost. Ten years of Trump's tax records were handed over to Cy Vance Jr.

Tick-tock, Donald, tick-tock.
You are just another Putin-CCP Global Fascist Propagandist.

Nothing will come out of this. It's just harassment.

Putin is the scum of the earth. Worse than Xi, because Xi wants to exploit the world, Putin is just seeking revenge on the Western Democracies for destroying the Soviet Union.

You're the one who's promoting propaganda that the election was stolen, and that Donald Trump isn't a liar and a criminal. Thou Shalt not bear false witness Tree, and you do that daily.

The fascists are the Trump Republicans. Fascism, by definition, is all about white nationalism, and racial superiority. Trump isn't trying to toss out the white votes. Republicans aren't trying to stop white people in the suburbs from voting. They're not closing polling stations in white neighbourhoods.
It’s a bit silly to think Putin is trying to enact “revenge” on the West. He’s just a mafia boss of a mafia run country, nothing more.

(Yawn)

What are we going on now, 6 (SIX) years of complete, unparallelled, historic, and completely unhealthy obsession by the Democrat party hellbent on spending the rest of their lives - if that is what it takes them - to finally, eventually 'get' President Trump ... after 5 years of trying ... and FAILING?!

During that time overwhelming, undeniablecriminal evidence of scandals, crimes, sedition, and even treason by Democrats, Barry, his team, Biden, his family, Pelosi, Swalwell, Feinstein, etc...has been exposed, documented, recorded, reported, and shown to the world....and brushed aside / ignored...

I'll give the Democrats THIS - they don't mind humiliating themselves & never give up.

'WE'VE GOT HIM THIS TIME!'
--- said every Democrat/snowflake for the last 5 years.

:p

Putin is much much better a leader than the odious China Joe who smells like rotten chow mein. Better Russian than democrat. Better Putin than Biden.

Am I the only one who realizes that the Trump Organization is a different entity than Donald Trump, the individual?

Go back to school or read a Economics 101 book or even an Accounting 101 book. Or maybe you should have gone to the same university I went to when I earned my degree in accounting/finance.

He didn't. Notice the name is the trump organization. Not the trump corporation. He didn't incorporate.

That means, that business and everything it's involved with is one and the same as it's owner, Donald Trump.

Seriously, do you like to show all of cyberspace how stupid and ignorant you are?

I never said you did, that is an odd reaction to my post. You can certainly answer if Trump is on the indictment. Yet you faded away. I beat you

Hello Dana... Do you know what an LLC is? With your extensive background I'm sure you can even tell me the
acronym... Please... Do tell us.

More proof Trump should have pardoned himself.

Really? You think Trump should be above the law?

Actually, we don't know if Trump didn't secretly pardoned himself - which he may later use as a get-out-of-jail-free card. Drool on that possibility...
Won't work against NY state criminal charges.
the charges aren't against trump. there is that.
jc456 is a heavy drinker....especially since November 2020...

it's also not Trump!! just saying, you went out of your way to look that stupid. There's a reason why in fact.

Yes, as far as the law is concerned, that is trump.

Incorporating is the only way for the owners to be separate from the companies they own.

Everything that company does, as far as the law is concerned, trump has done and is 100% legally, civilly and criminally responsible and liable for.

This is first week material of Economics 101, Accounting 101 and Business Law 101 class. I took all of them my first year in college.

Stop being stupid.
Can't help it...alcoholism is a disease...

I never said you did, that is an odd reaction to my post. You can certainly answer if Trump is on the indictment. Yet you faded away. I beat you

You aren't making any sense.

Just because you asked a stupid question doesn't mean you beat anyone.

I point out to you twice the reality of the situation. You just can't stand that you're too stupid and spout off BS without knowing what you're talking about.

You said something very stupid to a persons who has a degree in accounting/finance.

The information about companies, sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations are first week information in most Economics 101, Accounting 101 and Business Law 101 classes. Anyone who spent even one week in even one of those classes knows the only way a business can be a separate entity from it's owners is if it's incorporated.

Obviously you didn't and didn't bother to learn basic business facts before you made a total fool of yourself to all who have even the slightest knowledge about companies and how to separate the owner from the business. Which the only way is to incorporate.

It's been fun shredding your stupid posts up to this point but now it's just boring.

Stay stupid for all I care. Go open a business without incorporating then break some laws. See how separate you are from that business when you find yourself in serious trouble with either state or federal authorities. Make sure you tell the authorities you named the business after yourself so that absolves you of any liability for the crimes you commit.

See how far that gets you. LOL.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal. Just announced on MSNBC. No link yet.

Lawrence O'Donnell will be discussing it shortly.
The first of many.

So many trolling responses. Trump's legal problems seem to be stacking up. I don't expect it to lose any of his support, but if he ends up in prison, his support probably won't matter
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal. Just announced on MSNBC. No link yet.

Lawrence O'Donnell will be discussing it shortly.
The first of many.

So many trolling responses. Trump's legal problems seem to be stacking up. I don't expect it to lose any of his support, but if he ends up in prison, his support probably won't matter
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
I can only assume that conversation only happened in your tiny little warped mind. if it happened at all. I would certainly have different answers for your questions. You seem to be afraid to have any discussion with any real person, and prefer to argue with your pathetic little straw man.

Forum List

Back