🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
LOL. This is a joke, and is nothing but more Deep State-DemNazi-Global Fascist Harrassment.
"this is a joke".....well, I'm laughing. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I know, right? trump organization isn't trump the man. you all know this right?

yet
What a horrifically BAD precedent the Fascist dems are setting in the USA
The Dems have sunk to a new low. The best president ever is under criminal investigation. Top Democrats should be under criminal investigation
The most criminal President ever is under investigation.
Oh Brother--what crime do you think he committed?
Several, you should do some reading.
Remind us when Trump goes to jail.

TDS confirmed
You will be the first to know.
Wow I had no idea that I was so important.

Kool
Dream on.
Yet you responded to him making him important.
Which makes you a....in the words of my wife....a loser who just made an ass of himself.
Good thing I would not listen to anyone who would make a comment about someone they do not know. And after all, she married you.
And she never had any regrets. I am sure you can appreciate it. Putting aside our political differences, a marriage of 37 years speaks volumes.
You mean it says that Bill likes his wifes strap on in the butt

yet
The Dems have sunk to a new low. The best president ever is under criminal investigation. Top Democrats should be under criminal investigation
The most criminal President ever is under investigation.
Oh Brother--what crime do you think he committed?
Several, you should do some reading.
Remind us when Trump goes to jail.

TDS confirmed
You will be the first to know.
Wow I had no idea that I was so important.

Kool
Dream on.
Yet you responded to him making him important.
Which makes you a....in the words of my wife....a loser who just made an ass of himself.
Good thing I would not listen to anyone who would make a comment about someone they do not know. And after all, she married you.
And she never had any regrets. I am sure you can appreciate it. Putting aside our political differences, a marriage of 37 years speaks volumes.
Congratulations, it certainly does. I am married 25 years after never having been with a woman for 2 years.
So you are married to a man then.

Write a book about it

“We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”
The pompous jackass already flapped his jaw and it's too late. He was planning to entrap Trump and prosecute him for crimes not yet committed.

View attachment 491011

Apparently James' investigation into Trump was civil until recently, but has now morphed into a criminal investigation. So, New York Attorney General Letitia James has now combined her criminal investigation with Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr.'s criminal investigation. Go New York!

NY DROPS HAMMER: ‘CRIMINAL’ PROBE OF TRUMP ORG

Holding criminals accountable? Yes, I can imagine that being a "horrifically BAD precedent" in trump's Amerika.

View attachment 491011

Apparently James' investigation into Trump was civil until recently, but has now morphed into a criminal investigation. So, New York Attorney General Letitia James has now combined her criminal investigation with Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr.'s criminal investigation. Go New York!

Holding criminals accountable? Yes, I can imagine that being a "horrifically BAD precedent" in trump's Amerika.
accountable for what? burning down police buildings? I certainly do, why hasn't anyone been charged yet?

Cuomo killd 10,000 old folks, where's his indictment? or to you that isn't criminal?

View attachment 491011

10% for the Big Guy!

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
LOL. This is a joke, and is nothing but more Deep State-DemNazi-Global Fascist Harrassment.
"this is a joke".....well, I'm laughing. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I know, right? trump organization isn't trump the man. you all know this right?
We know who calls all the shots in the trump organization....right?.....:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 491011

Being a Republican is not a crime, asshole.

I certainly do, why hasn't anyone been charged yet?

I certainly do, why hasn't anyone been charged yet?

one guy? hahahahahahahaha. thanks for being honest there.

Forum List

Back