🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Nope because Trump has every one of Hillarie's emails which implicate 10,000 other dopocrats. So go ahead, send Trump to jail and the swamp really gets drained.
Ah, gotcha. Trump is so innocent that he's resorting to blackmail.

Sounds about right, goofball.
You have a great theory there kiddy. Keep us informed.

Just remember to take all those meds that the doctor prescribed on time
My theory? You're the one claiming that Trump resorting to blackmail.
Do it kid, push the Don's buttons, I want to read Hillarie's emails. The public has the right to know, Trumps biggest crime is not releasing them now. So go for it.

Did you take your morning meds yet?

Hillary's emails are on WikiLeaks, fool. You can read them from now until you die of boredom.

Trump, on the other hand, has been laundering money for the Russians for years. And stiffing his subtrades since he first started building anything. Trump has never managed a successful project. He routinely runs out of money and brings in "investors". Then he pays himself off to the tune of millions.

Big money construction is the most corrupt business on the face of the planet. Kickbacks and bribes are a way of life. Trump has used this complex financing to enrich himself, screw over his investors, and leave anyone who does business with him, in court and fighting to get paid.

Trump didn't "Drain the Swamp", he was the biggest alligator in the Swamp, and always has been. He raised screwing over everyone he did business with into an art form. Trump is really big on promoting the idea that he will "help" others to get rich. Smaller subtrades looking to move into the big leagues were a favorite mark for Trump. Every time Trump invites anyone to work with him and get rich like him, the mark ends up broke and Trump gets richer.

This couldn't be happening to a more deserving criminal.
Wow, your diagnosis with DDS (Dusty Derangement Syndrome) is confirmed.

We shall see if Trump has emails not on wikileaks. So please go for it kiddy.

PS. You might also want to get your DDS treated by a certified veterinarian

If you think Trump has Hillary's emails, and that he is using them to blackmail the AG of New York, "Dusty Derangement Syndrome" is a pretty good a description of your psychosis.

Try living in the real world. Things are much easier to see when you remove the Trump blinders from your eyes. I said all of these things BEFORE Trump was elected, and nothing has changed since that time. Trump is now being sued for fraud by his niece and nephew. And that's just the warm-up act.

The State of New York has been after Trump for decades, but it's hard to prosecute a private company without insider co-operation. James now has a ton of leverage, both through Michael Cohen itemizing Trump's crimes and telling them where to look, and through Allen Weisselberg, who is now looking at spending the rest of his life in jail, along with his son, for his role as CFO of the Trump Corporation.

My question to you is why do you want this criminal back in the White House? 600,000 dead Americans and a crashed economy isn't good enough for you? You want to see the USA and it's economy completely destroyed???? Putin must be so proud of his work in the USA. Slavering fools like you think Trump is the cure!!!

Nope because Trump has every one of Hillarie's emails which implicate 10,000 other dopocrats. So go ahead, send Trump to jail and the swamp really gets drained.
Ah, gotcha. Trump is so innocent that he's resorting to blackmail.

Sounds about right, goofball.
You have a great theory there kiddy. Keep us informed.

Just remember to take all those meds that the doctor prescribed on time
My theory? You're the one claiming that Trump resorting to blackmail.
Do it kid, push the Don's buttons, I want to read Hillarie's emails. The public has the right to know, Trumps biggest crime is not releasing them now. So go for it.

Did you take your morning meds yet?

Hillary's emails are on WikiLeaks, fool. You can read them from now until you die of boredom.

Trump, on the other hand, has been laundering money for the Russians for years. And stiffing his subtrades since he first started building anything. Trump has never managed a successful project. He routinely runs out of money and brings in "investors". Then he pays himself off to the tune of millions.

Big money construction is the most corrupt business on the face of the planet. Kickbacks and bribes are a way of life. Trump has used this complex financing to enrich himself, screw over his investors, and leave anyone who does business with him, in court and fighting to get paid.

Trump didn't "Drain the Swamp", he was the biggest alligator in the Swamp, and always has been. He raised screwing over everyone he did business with into an art form. Trump is really big on promoting the idea that he will "help" others to get rich. Smaller subtrades looking to move into the big leagues were a favorite mark for Trump. Every time Trump invites anyone to work with him and get rich like him, the mark ends up broke and Trump gets richer.

This couldn't be happening to a more deserving criminal.
Wow, your diagnosis with DDS (Dusty Derangement Syndrome) is confirmed.

We shall see if Trump has emails not on wikileaks. So please go for it kiddy.

PS. You might also want to get your DDS treated by a certified veterinarian

If you think Trump has Hillary's emails, and that he is using them to blackmail the AG of New York, "Dusty Derangement Syndrome" is a pretty good a description of your psychosis.

Try living in the real world. Things are much easier to see when you remove the Trump blinders from your eyes. I said all of these things BEFORE Trump was elected, and nothing has changed since that time. Trump is now being sued for fraud by his niece and nephew. And that's just the warm-up act.

The State of New York has been after Trump for decades, but it's hard to prosecute a private company without insider co-operation. James now has a ton of leverage, both through Michael Cohen itemizing Trump's crimes and telling them where to look, and through Allen Weisselberg, who is now looking at spending the rest of his life in jail, along with his son, for his role as CFO of the Trump Corporation.

My question to you is why do you want this criminal back in the White House? 600,000 dead Americans and a crashed economy isn't good enough for you? You want to see the USA and it's economy completely destroyed???? Putin must be so proud of his work in the USA. Slavering fools like you think Trump is the cure!!!
DDS confirmed, get the vaccine, it's the right thing to do

And pretty please prosecute Trump.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
Let it go. Yes, he devastated you when he beat Hillary. You cried and had a scream day in the streets. But he is no loner president. Move on already.

What a horrifically BAD precedent the Fascist dems are setting in the USA
The Dems have sunk to a new low. The best president ever is under criminal investigation. Top Democrats should be under criminal investigation
The most criminal President ever is under investigation.
Oh Brother--what crime do you think he committed?
Several, you should do some reading.
Remind us when Trump goes to jail.

TDS confirmed
You will be the first to know.
Wow I had no idea that I was so important.

Kool
Dream on.

The Dems have sunk to a new low. The best president ever is under criminal investigation. Top Democrats should be under criminal investigation

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.
So does this mean that I will not be the first to know like you said?

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.
You obviously sit here and wait for something to reply to, so yes, you should know right away.

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.
You obviously sit here and wait for something to reply to, so yes, you should know right away.
Watching my Agenus stock rocket on the other monitors

So what are you watching on your other monitors

yet

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.
Yet you responded to him making him important.
Which makes you a....in the words of my wife....a loser who just made an ass of himself.

yet

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.
Which makes you a....in the words of my wife....a loser who just made an ass of himself.
he he he

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.

The book I am presently writing.

yet

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.
Good thing I would not listen to anyone who would make a comment about someone they do not know. And after all, she married you.

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.

I liked the cover of your last book

maxresdefault.jpg

Good Lord. Trump has been audited both personally and professionally for decades by both the NY auditors and the IRS. If there were something to find it would have been found long ago.

More waste of NY tax dollars. More horse shit brought to you by idiots.
those audits were not done by professionals, like the cyberninjas. so unless the cyberninjas or antifa are finally conducting a thorough audit, the previous audits are moot. what are you afraid of?

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.

maxresdefault.jpg
I am a published author, you appear to be an idiot.

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.

maxresdefault.jpg
LOL the great author has nothing better to write than love notes to me.

So how are Mo, Larry and Shemp doing?

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought you were Shemp.

TDS confirmed

Kool
Dream on.

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought you were Shemp.
"Kids, this-piece-of-paper's-got-47-words-37-sentences-58-words-we-wanna-
Know-details-of-the-crime-time-of-the-crime-and-any-other-kind-of-thing-
You-gotta-say-pertaining-to-and-about-the-crime-I-want-to-know-arresting-
Officer's-name-and-any-other-kind-of-thing-you-gotta-say", and talked for
Forty-five minutes and nobody understood a word that he said, but we had
Fun filling out the forms and playing with the pencils on the bench there.

The above is copyrighted so do not put it in your golden book without permission

Am I the only one who realizes that the Trump Organization is a different entity than Donald Trump, the individual?

Forum List

Back