🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

What else is new? Gov Cuomo is responsible for the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home patients and they are investigating the former president.

Governor Cuomo killed NO one in the nursing homes but keek up the lying. It's all you have.

This thread is about the criminality and abuse of tax laws by Donald J. Trump. I've been waiting for this. Trump will end his life in prison or on the run.
Cuomo killed tens of thousands in nursing homes, which is why the media is babbling about him feeling up women's titties

Do it kid, push the Don's buttons, I want to read Hillarie's emails. The public has the right to know, Trumps biggest crime is not releasing them now. So go for it.

Did you take your morning meds yet?
You got PWN3D!!!!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You have a great theory there kiddy. Keep us informed.

Just remember to take all those meds that the doctor prescribed on time
My theory? You're the one claiming that Trump resorting to blackmail.

You just do not get it, I want Trump prosecuted...................................

Should make for great reading material, for decades, we can even learn who really popped JFK

So please make it happen

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
I want to see Junior in a prison jump suit. Maybe he can share a cell with Rudy?

What else is new? Gov Cuomo is responsible for the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home patients and they are investigating the former president.

Governor Cuomo killed NO one in the nursing homes but keek up the lying. It's all you have.

This thread is about the criminality and abuse of tax laws by Donald J. Trump. I've been waiting for this. Trump will end his life in prison or on the run.
Cuomo killed tens of thousands in nursing homes, which is why the media is babbling about him feeling up women's titties
Note: Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present. Also, if possible, dedicate a unit/wing exclusively for any residents coming or returning from the hospital. This can serve as a step-down unit where they remain for 14 days with no symptoms (instead of integrating as usual on short-term rehab floor, or returning to long-stay original room). Other considerations for facilities: • Review CDC guidance for Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019
--------------------------------
that was dated Mar 13, so that proves you wrong. You can read the whole news clip, and I'm sure you will not be making this assumption that proves you wrong, OR WILL YOU?

Note: Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present. Also, if possible, dedicate a unit/wing exclusively for any residents coming or returning from the hospital. This can serve as a step-down unit where they remain for 14 days with no symptoms (instead of integrating as usual on short-term rehab floor, or returning to long-stay original room). Other considerations for facilities: • Review CDC guidance for Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019
that was dated Mar 13, so that proves you wrong.
The only place that I am wrong is inside of your delusional skull.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
Fun times ahead.

Its looks like you still at it.
-------------------------

That was dated Mar 13, so that proves you wrong. You can read the whole news clip, and I'm sure you will not be making this assumption that proves you wrong, OR WILL YOU?

You just do not get it, I want Trump prosecuted...................................

Should make for great reading material, for decades, we can even learn who really popped JFK

So please make it happen
Trump already leaked that. It was Rafael's dad.

Its looks like you still at it.
-------------------------

That was dated Mar 13, so that proves you wrong. You can read the whole news clip, and I'm sure you will not be making this assumption that proves you wrong, OR WILL YOU?
No fair your Mommy helped you with that retort

So please make it happen
Talk is cheap, now do it.

So please make it happen

Congratulations to the the New York AG's Office and the Huffington Post ...
For correctly believing a fucking idiot like you would post a link to this nothing burger on Social Media ... :thup:

So please make it happen

So please make it happen
I just told you who it was. Are you 10 seconds Tom??

image.jpg

So please make it happen

So please make it happen
I just told you who it was. Are you 10 seconds Tom??

image.jpg
I do not know your friends. Thankfully.

So please make it happen

When all hell is breaking loose the first rule of politics is to deflect and distract attention away from current issues by creating exterior threats.
Dimbo’s and Pubs are a piece of work.

What a horrifically BAD precedent the Fascist dems are setting in the USA
The Dems have sunk to a new low. The best president ever is under criminal investigation. Top Democrats should be under criminal investigation
The most criminal President ever is under investigation.
Oh Brother--what crime do you think he committed?
Several, you should do some reading.
Remind us when Trump goes to jail.

TDS confirmed
You will be the first to know.

What a horrifically BAD precedent the Fascist dems are setting in the USA
The Dems have sunk to a new low. The best president ever is under criminal investigation. Top Democrats should be under criminal investigation
The most criminal President ever is under investigation.
Oh Brother--what crime do you think he committed?
Several, you should do some reading.
Remind us when Trump goes to jail.

TDS confirmed
You will be the first to know.
Wow I had no idea that I was so important.

Kool

Nope because Trump has every one of Hillarie's emails which implicate 10,000 other dopocrats. So go ahead, send Trump to jail and the swamp really gets drained.
Ah, gotcha. Trump is so innocent that he's resorting to blackmail.

Sounds about right, goofball.

Do it kid, push the Don's buttons, I want to read Hillarie's emails. The public has the right to know, Trumps biggest crime is not releasing them now. So go for it.

Hillary's emails are on WikiLeaks, fool. You can read them from now until you die of boredom.

Trump, on the other hand, has been laundering money for the Russians for years. And stiffing his subtrades since he first started building anything. Trump has never managed a successful project. He routinely runs out of money and brings in "investors". Then he pays himself off to the tune of millions.

Big money construction is the most corrupt business on the face of the planet. Kickbacks and bribes are a way of life. Trump has used this complex financing to enrich himself, screw over his investors, and leave anyone who does business with him, in court and fighting to get paid.

Trump didn't "Drain the Swamp", he was the biggest alligator in the Swamp, and always has been. He raised screwing over everyone he did business with into an art form. Trump is really big on promoting the idea that he will "help" others to get rich. Smaller subtrades looking to move into the big leagues were a favorite mark for Trump. Every time Trump invites anyone to work with him and get rich like him, the mark ends up broke and Trump gets richer.

This couldn't be happening to a more deserving criminal.

Nope because Trump has every one of Hillarie's emails which implicate 10,000 other dopocrats. So go ahead, send Trump to jail and the swamp really gets drained.
Ah, gotcha. Trump is so innocent that he's resorting to blackmail.

Sounds about right, goofball.

Hillary's emails are on WikiLeaks, fool. You can read them from now until you die of boredom.

Trump, on the other hand, has been laundering money for the Russians for years. And stiffing his subtrades since he first started building anything. Trump has never managed a successful project. He routinely runs out of money and brings in "investors". Then he pays himself off to the tune of millions.

Big money construction is the most corrupt business on the face of the planet. Kickbacks and bribes are a way of life. Trump has used this complex financing to enrich himself, screw over his investors, and leave anyone who does business with him, in court and fighting to get paid.

Trump didn't "Drain the Swamp", he was the biggest alligator in the Swamp, and always has been. He raised screwing over everyone he did business with into an art form. Trump is really big on promoting the idea that he will "help" others to get rich. Smaller subtrades looking to move into the big leagues were a favorite mark for Trump. Every time Trump invites anyone to work with him and get rich like him, the mark ends up broke and Trump gets richer.

This couldn't be happening to a more deserving criminal.
Wow, your diagnosis with DDS (Dusty Derangement Syndrome) is confirmed.

We shall see if Trump has emails not on wikileaks. So please go for it kiddy.

PS. You might also want to get your DDS treated by a certified veterinarian

Forum List

Back