New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran

:rolleyes:
No she pledged on the Quran not the bible.
And as you very well know the Quran states it is OK for a Muslim to lie...encourages it...for the good of Islam.

:lol: No, it's doesn't.

'Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers...'
al-Taqiyya: deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.'

LINK: Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination! (MuslimFact)

...whatever you say...

No she pledged on the Quran not the bible.
And as you very well know the Quran states it is OK for a Muslim to lie...encourages it...for the good of Islam.

:lol: No, it's doesn't.

'Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers...'
al-Taqiyya: deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.'

LINK: Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination! (MuslimFact)

...whatever you say...

Yeah, that's not what taqiya means.

Yeah, that's not what taqiya means.

Ok, I will take your opinion as truth. No worries.

I don't give a shit what you believe, clown. I gave up trying to explain complicated facts to imbeciles a long time ago.

If it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside to believe that all Muslims are liars, go for it. Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

According to the Bible, good Christians are told not to swear:

"But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation" (James 5:12, KJV)

Forum List

Back