New York City alone: 5 billion dollars and $372 a night for migrants housing

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
The figure doesn't include food, clothing, education, or anything else. Just housing.

The city has accommodated more than 210,000 migrants, mostly asylum-seekers, in an influx that began in 2022, and has spent more than $5 billion and an average of $372 per night for each household.

So now they're paying people to leave the shelter system. Trouble is, they're paying them 4 thousand dollars. How far do you think 4000 dollars will go for rent in Manhattan?

Do the math. At $370 a night, it'll be 11 days. 4000 dollars is good for 11 days of housing in Manhattan.

Its a program for 150 families; not 210 thousand as you’re trying to make people believe. Much like you tried to make us believe you had a medical degree, were a music executive, a weapons expert with drones that shoot poison gas....

Why do you lie so much and so often?

Its a program for 150 families; not 210 thousand as you’re trying to make people believe. Much like you tried to make us believe you had a medical degree, were a music executive, a weapons expert with drones that shoot poison gas....

Why do you lie so much and so often?
If it's like you say, that's still almost 400K a week on housing alone that NYC is blowing on illegal aliens. I'd call that an illegal alien first policy. MAGA

Last edited:
I'm sure they will be looking for a .gov bailout soon.....If not already.

NYC sucked us dry over "security" after 9-11, then covid, and this will just be another grift excuse.

If it's like you say, that's still almost 400K a week on housing alone that NYC is blowing on illegal aliens. I'd call that an illegal alien first policy. MAGA
Its not “like say”, it’s from the 2nd paragraph in the link.

The grants (which are up to $4,000 is a pilot program and are one time.

But at the end of the day, brown people are getting federal assistance; you hate that...

Forum List

Back