New York governor inching closer to legalizing prostitution

It never has been.
Yeah America has always sucked…ask any filthy leftist
Good moral, decent people do not own other human beings.
Sure they do, they trade labor for a roof, food and a bed….and they save people from a savage jungle life…one of misery, starvation, disease, rape and murder.
Good moral, decent people do not commit genocide against people so you can take their land for your own
Sure they do….all land was conquered….hahaha…you didn’t know that?
Good moral, decent people do not treat people unjustly just because they do not look like them.
That never happened….people of all colors pay for their wrong-doings. Think causation, think George Floyd.

Yeah America has always sucked…ask any filthy leftist

That is not what I said at all.

Sure they do, they trade labor for a roof, food and a bed….and they save people from a savage jungle life…one of misery, starvation, disease, rape and murder.

I know, you wish you were born back when it was still cool to own other human beings. But you are a piece of shit human, so it is not a surprise.

That is not what I said at all.

I know, you wish you were born back when it was still cool to own other human beings. But you are a piece of shit human, so it is not a surprise.
Nobody “owned” negroes, negroes traded labor for a better life…this is evidenced by how many negroes DID NOT go back to Africa after Abe fucked us and let them stay. I know this makes you piss your pants but there’s really no other way a logical, sane unWoke person can see it based on the facts.

Nobody “owned” negroes, negroes traded labor for a better life…this is evidenced by how many negroes DID NOT go back to Africa after Abe fucked us and let them stay.

Holy fuck, did you really just post that?

The voice of MAGA speaking loud and clear!

Thanks

Holy fuck, did you really just post that?

The voice of MAGA speaking loud and clear!

Thanks
Quick question for you?
Who has maimed, raped and murdered more since 1776?
Evil whitey or savage darkie?
Are you sure whitey shouldn’t be entitled to reparations paid by darkie?

Legalization of pot allows people to go down to the local dispensary and know exactly what they are getting. They do not have to worry about other drugs being mixed in with it. They can get gummies that help them sleep or help them deal with chronic pain better and more safely than narcotics.

Been that way for more than 3 years here in my little old town and now there are a few places around to buy it legally and there has been no increase in crime or drug related accidents or any of the doom and gloom you people preach to maintain control of the citizens.

Go sit and home and drink a 5th of jack but do not let someone have fucking gummies to help them sleep.

You people just fucking make me sick some days.
It pleases me to know I have made a drug addict sick.

That's nice. Whores having sex and getting paid for it in NY. It makes me want to visit and stumble over all the illegals who are over-running the city. Who will be more successful, the whores or the illegals taking over the city?
The whores will certainly be the illegals. Is there another way to deal with thousands of unskilled, illiterate, unemployable vaginas?

Quick question for you?
Who has maimed, raped and murdered more since 1776?
Evil whitey or savage darkie?

Oh, that's easy. Easily white people. All you need to do is look at all the different skin tone variations in black people to known there was a lot of rape going on. This country only exists because we committed genocide against the people who were already here.

Maybe you deserved it.

Nope. There religion was fucked up, and they were all crazy. The good news is, now that it's okay to be gay, no one is signing up to be a nun or priest anymore. We are all better off for it.

The only drug I am addicted to is caffeine, but I suppose that will be next on your list to have the nanny state take away.

This is the biggest area I differ from you big government, nanny state loving fools. I do not have to being doing something for me to think it should be legal for others to do it. This is one thing you all will never understand.

This is no different than the way the DOJ is handling Hunter Biden's gun crime. It doesn't matter if you make a jillian laws--if no one enforces them, then why bother. NV brothels ARE administered by the dept. of health and they have not been used for human trafficking in the 50 years that I have been around them. Illegal prostitutes in Las Vegas and Reno are a different story because they operate outside of the law.
Some good points, but abuses there may or may not involve trafficking.

But legalization would be catastrophic, and the problems seen in Nevada magnified a thousand fold or more.

That's nice. Whores having sex and getting paid for it in NY. It makes me want to visit and stumble over all the illegals who are over-running the city. Who will be more successful, the whores or the illegals taking over the city?
Some feel that they will soon be one and the same.

It will fail. A woman who went through multiple employers in the Adult Services industry can't pretend like she's the piano player in the whorehouse.

What I hate is lawyers who tell people they can get redress for their butthurt when they can't.

Again, I don't have time to search for your unsourced quotes. Either post a link to the quote or don't use it... it's standard message board etiquite.

Sounds to me like you are embarrassed by your source.
These "unsourced quotes" are multiple posted links from Harvard, The New York Times and so forth.

You're trolling and playing games; this tells me you know you're arguments have been destroyed.

hahaha….FINALLY!
You finally let that rabid leftist you’ve always been out. Good job bud…it was time to come clean and own it.
Is that you or Mr Natural at left in this image?
View attachment 808928
He's an incompetent liberal troll, not a leftist.

But I agree that he's pathetic.

But his wokeness?

That is VERY dangerous.

It could end up destroying the lives of countless women and children if prostituton is legalized.

LOL! :)

One of the most horrifying and absurd things I have ever seen was a pot addict so high he could barely stand, but proclaiming himself "sober for 6 years."

He'd given up cocaine, but consumed pot like it was oxygen.

These guys are delusional when it comes to pot, and they're delusional when it comes to prostitution.

If only their delusions were victimless crimes!

But their stumbling pot and/or ego fueled wokeness will prove deadly to thousands of women and children if prostitution is legalized.

LOL! :)

One of the most horrifying and absurd things I have ever seen was a pot addict so high he could barely stand, but proclaiming himself "sober for 6 years."

He'd given up cocaine, but consumed pot like it was oxygen.

These guys are delusional when it comes to pot, and they're delusional when it comes to prostitution.

If only their delusions were victimless crimes!

But their stumbling pot and/or ego fueled wokeness will prove deadly to thousands of women and children if prostitution is legalized.

The invasion from South of the border has given us thousands of worthless women. These are bodies that the cartels are used to monetizing.

This is the entire point of legalization and the very reasons why prostitution will be legalized. At least in the cities.

These "unsourced quotes" are multiple posted links from Harvard, The New York Times and so forth.

Then post the links.

The invasion from South of the border has given us thousands of worthless women. These are bodies that the cartels are used to monetizing.

If they are worthless, why do you care? Is it that you really want to protect them from trafficking, or is it that you don't want them working at a legal brothel in your neighborhood?

Forum List

Back