New York Judgment Against Trump Violates the Eighth Amendment

No he didn't
And statute of limitation is over
Why didn't you go tell all that to the judge? I'll bet he would have paid more attention to you, an anonimous cult member on the internet, over his years of study and experience, and the law.

Last edited:
No there are not
No tax payer contributed to Trump's loan
The banks were repaid with interest
The shareholders were given their percentage of profit.
So no numbnuts there is no victim
With exception of wasted tax payers money on this political hit job.
The share holders were given a smaller amount of profit than they were entitled to.

Why didn't you go tell all that to the judge? I'll bet he would have paid more attention to you, an anonimous cult member on the internet, over his years of study and experience, and the law.
The judge is a leftists the appeals court will handle his bitch ass

Look here you stupid shit. Yes, the banks lost money. How hard is it to understand? From the court ruling,

In order to borrow more and at lower rates, defendants submitted blatantly false financial data to the accountants, resulting in fraudulent financial statements.

Again, how hard is it to understand that the banks would have charged a higher interest rate if they would have known the true value of Trump's assets. The money they lost is the difference between what the rate should have been and what it was.

Another example. You take out a personal loan at the bank, but it is a secured loan, meaning you have to have collateral. You tell them you have a completely restored 1966 Corvette stingray, and you give them pictures of a completely restored Corvette stingray that you pulled off a Barrett Jackson auction catalog. And it is true, you do own a 1966 Corvette stingray, well, at least the body, which is all rusted out, the engine is blown, transmission was parted out, and it is sitting on blocks in a barn at the back of your property with no tires and no rims.

You make all the payments, hell, you pay early. But the bank finds out the true "value" of the Corvette you own. What the fawk do you think the bank is going to do. Go no harm, no foul, we got our money? Hell no, at best, they are just going to call in the loan. At worse, they are going to retroactively implement the correct interest rate, require back payment and if you don't comply, they are going to come get your bucket heap, sell it for scrap metal, and charge you for the money they lost, including the retroactive increased interest rate.

But actually, this court case reveals a huge problem with our current financial laws. See, prior to Ronald Reagan, well Trump would be free and clear. He wouldn't have to pay one damn dime, the accounting firms he used would be the ones on the hook for the penalty. Ironic that is the excuse Trump attempted to make a trail. "The accounting firms certified the statements". But during the Reagan administration they removed the stipulation that held accounting firms responsible for inaccurate statements. Today, it is like this.

So, a company is looking for a new CFO and they call people in for an interview. In the interview the CEO asks one question, "What is 2 plus 2?" The applicant responds, "4". The CEO, "your dismissed". It happens again and again, and then this dude shows up and when asked the question, "What is 2 plus 2?", He responds, "what do you want it to be". YOUR HIRED. That is precisely what happened here.
Dumb fuck the bank got their money back with interest. They want to do business with Trump again

No since I know fraud has a statute of limitations of 6 years class dismissed.
Cool. You should catch the first bus heading that way, and inform them of their mistake. I'm sure they will appreciate you explaining what really should happen. Be sure to take your tinfoil hat. No telling when you might need it in the big city, and I'm sure it will impress all those judges you will be educating.

Cool. You should catch the first bus heading that way, and inform them of their mistake. I'm sure they will appreciate you explaining what really should happen. Be sure to take your tinfoil hat. No telling when you might need it in the big city, and I'm sure it will impress all those judges you will be educating.
I don't have to I will sit right here to watch you bitch and whine

There are victims. The taxpayers, the shareholders of the bank, etc.
The only money the taxpayers lost was the cost of the court case. The shareholders of the banks MADE money because the banks did what they always do, they independently assessed the risk/return of the loans to Trump.

Keep up, This wasn't just bank fraud, it was tax fraud too.
There wasn’t any tax fraud. The tax assessor makes its own assessment of the value. They don’t take any input from the owner at all. If you had ever owned any real estate you would know that.

The only money the taxpayers lost was the cost of the court case. The shareholders of the banks MADE money because the banks did what they always do, they independently assessed the risk/return of the loans to Trump.

Again, just because an illegal action "worked out", doesn't make it less illegal.

Kind of like why you guys are prosecuting Hunter Biden for not filling out his gun registration form correctly. No one got hurt, the gun was quickly recovered and confiscated, so no foul, right?

Has nothing to do with the fine against Trump.

Sure it does. It shows that a 355MM fine isn't "cruel and unusual", as other corporations have gotten hit with bigger fines.

The only difference is those are publicly traded companies, as opposed to Trump's, which is owned by him.

A publicly owned company wouldn't have gotten into this kind of trouble.

Sure it does. It shows that a 355MM fine isn't "cruel and unusual", as other corporations have gotten hit with bigger fines.

The only difference is those are publicly traded companies, as opposed to Trump's, which is owned by him.

A publicly owned company wouldn't have gotten into this kind of trouble.

Nope. Those are regulated financial institutions, and they settled with authorities to begin with. Nothing to do with the Trump fine.

Forum List

Back