New York Mayor wants to eradicate rats from the city

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Apparently Alberta Canada was successful in getting rid of every rat in Alberta. Hopefully New York is able replicate that success. This should be a bipartisan policy. I hope it’s successful

To be fair, New York probably has many majors, probably retired...

Also to be fair, we've all done it, the typo thing... glad you have a sense of humor, or at least you don't get hot under the collar when an asshole like me rolls through...

New York Mayor wants to eradicate rats from the city?​

No more democrats? It'll be a ghost town. Wonder where they'll all wind up, better not be in Texas. I know ........ send 'em to Cuba.

Apparently Alberta Canada was successful in getting rid of every rat in Alberta. Hopefully New York is able replicate that success. This should be a bipartisan policy. I hope it’s successful

Mission accomplished. The majority of the Rats and vermin now live in Florida at Maro logo:dontfeedmod:

It can't be a bipartisan policy, as the Republicans don't set policy in New York.

But really, is it a good policy at all to change the environment by eliminating the New York City Mutant Sewer Rat? Won't that change things in unpredictable ways?

Maybe these sewer rats keep out black rats or other pests that are even worse? Perhaps they eat untold tons of shit that are flushed in New York City which will cause other problems?

There are two million rats in NYC.
Rattlesnakes eat rats.
So, just release two million rattlesnakes in NYC and the rat problem will be gone.

How Many Rats Live in New York City? - AZ Animals

WebOct 31, 2022 · There are an estimated 2 million rats living in New York City! Two million rats running around in subways, alleys, restaurants, and your $3,000/month studio apartment. …

There are two million rats in NYC.
Rattlesnakes eat rats.
So, just release two million rattlesnakes in NYC and the rat problem will be gone.

How Many Rats Live in New York City? - AZ Animals

WebOct 31, 2022 · There are an estimated 2 million rats living in New York City! Two million rats running around in subways, alleys, restaurants, and your $3,000/month studio apartment. …

Then they'll have to get roadrunner's to get rid of rattlesnakes. They eat 'em, at least the young ones.
Where does it all end??

Forum List

Back