New York passes law that allows women to cry rape 30 to 50 years later

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
This new law is crazy. How in the hell can one prove or disprove that somebody got raped 30 to 50 years later?

This new law is crazy. How in the hell can one prove or disprove that somebody got raped 30 to 50 years later?

I can see it in the case of kids being raped by pedoes. But we know they aren't going to go after faggots and Democrats, they just enjoyed the Kavanugh spectacle and the hired actress so much they want more TV series like that to posture in front of the cameras in.

I think we should do what Canada does and Completely abolished the statute of livitations on violent crimes.

The accusation will be enough, especially if the defendant is a wealthy person. NY has become one of the nastiest, low-rent states in the Union. The folks out in the boonies need to rebel against the city.

I think we should do what Canada does and Completely abolished the statute of livitations on violent crimes.
Providing the crime can be proven with evidence, I'd agree. What we'll be seeing with this little statute of horrors is the opposite of proof. It will be multiple friends of the "victim" swearing to all sorts of crap and the poor chump who is in the gun sights won't have a chance. It will be interesting to see if these cases are brought in the jurisdiction where they allegedly occurred or if they'll be brought in counties where the judges are known to be the most liberal.

Prolly best not to rape then.

The accusation will be enough, especially if the defendant is a wealthy person. NY has become one of the nastiest, low-rent states in the Union. The folks out in the boonies need to rebel against the city.

They tried to, but their candidate flipped over to the degenerate side almost immediately after getting elected.

Providing the crime can be proven with evidence, I'd agree. What we'll be seeing with this little statute of horrors is the opposite of proof. It will be multiple friends of the "victim" swearing to all sorts of crap and the poor chump who is in the gun sights won't have a chance. It will be interesting to see if these cases are brought in the jurisdiction where they allegedly occurred or if they'll be brought in counties where the judges are known to be the most liberal.

Lawyers need to be barred from making big bux off of stuff like this; tha tis all it is, just another cash cow for sleazy lawyers and judges.

the alcoholic TWAT, hochul, needs to die a slow painful death for being a brainless, partisan, CUMT.....corruption provider just like ALL the SCUM demonRATS

Prolly best not to rape then.

What about when you Google "falsely accused of rape" and you seee all the YouTube videos of news reports of men fighting false rape accusations for years, or some in jail for years, destroyed families and ruined lives? Hint : there a shit ton of them.

How do you prove you didn't rape someone 27 years ago? Jesus I'd be lucky to even be able to remember with any certainty anything I even did 27 years ago.

Even being called a rapist publicly, even if you don't get arrested, is a life ruining event for men.

Forum List

Back