New York Pastor robbed of a million dollars in bling!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

As the country spirals the drain we will see more of this.

Having said that, this is an outrage!

Government should be doing this for the thief by redistributing his wealth so he does not have to break a sweat

As the country spirals the drain we will see more of this.

Having said that, this is an outrage!

Government should be doing this for the thief by redistributing his wealth so he does not have to break a sweat

Even in your article, the police said that the value of the bling was only 400,000, but now it has more than doubled to 1 million. How in the hell did that happen? Was there some kind of "loaves and fishes" kind of miracle happening with the bling?

That being said, another question I have is what in the hell was the preacher doing wearing that much jewelry? Aren't preachers supposed to be humble, and live some kind of moderate life? 400,000 dollars (or a million) worth of jewelry ain't it. Maybe God was punishing the preacher for the sin of pride.

Even in your article, the police said that the value of the bling was only 400,000, but now it has more than doubled to 1 million. How in the hell did that happen? Was there some kind of "loaves and fishes" kind of miracle happening with the bling?

That being said, another question I have is what in the hell was the preacher doing wearing that much jewelry? Aren't preachers supposed to be humble, and live some kind of moderate life? 400,000 dollars (or a million) worth of jewelry ain't it. Maybe God was punishing the preacher for the sin of pride.
Well, he is a New Yorker, so what do you expect from him?

I'm sure he is a Biden voter.

What is a pastor doing with a million in jewels? Aren’t they supposed to be humble?

That's my question as well. What's more, is why are people going to that church and giving money if the preacher is just going to spend it on himself? You know, a million dollars could go a long way in helping a community, rather than adorning the body of some prideful idiot who thinks they are right with God.

I am actually not a big jewelry person. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that I have never been held up before.

God bless you and the priest always!!!

Holly

That's my question as well. What's more, is why are people going to that church and giving money if the preacher is just going to spend it on himself? You know, a million dollars could go a long way in helping a community, rather than adorning the body of some prideful idiot who thinks they are right with God.
I bet he does not drive a Yugo either. ;)

Forum List

Back