New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

This case is pretty much over. The authorities are leaking facts out as the feed this baby. Brown had so much THC in his system it was enough to trigger hallucinations. At least according to the medical report. It's quite likely that he was so high he didn't even know he was shot in the arm.

This case is going nowhere. Wilson is entited to a massive apology and his job back with another commendation

I was just reading his THC levels.

For Blood it was:

Delta 9 THC: 12 nanograms/ml
11 Hydroxy THC : negative
11 Nor-Delta- 9 THC COOH: 45 nanograms/ml

For Urine it was:

Delta 9 THC: Negative
11 Hydroxy THC : Greater than 25 nonograms/ml
11 Nor-Delta- 9 THC COOH: Greater than 150 nanograms/ml

Pdf PDF Autopsy report for Michael Brown News

I really can't find a reference range though, meaning is this is high or what have you.

This case is pretty much over. The authorities are leaking facts out as the feed this baby. Brown had so much THC in his system it was enough to trigger hallucinations. At least according to the medical report. It's quite likely that he was so high he didn't even know he was shot in the arm.

This case is going nowhere. Wilson is entited to a massive apology and his job back with another commendation

For Blood it was:

For Urine it was:

I really can't find a reference range though, meaning is this is high or what have you.
Evidence supports officer s account of shooting in Ferguson - The Washington Post

Toward the end of the article.

vultures.jpg

Bad day for the PC Police, I guess.

They had the cop indicted and convicted. Doing hard time, at least.

Well, there's always another day. Maybe they can destroy someone for saying something that "offends" them tomorrow.

This is has nothing to do with pc...

For Blood it was:

For Urine it was:

Evidence supports officer s account of shooting in Ferguson - The Washington Post

Toward the end of the article.

I saw it said he had in in his system but it really did not give an impairment range.

I also noted this too:

Seven or eight African American eyewitnesses have provided testimony consistent with Wilson’s account, but none of them have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety, The Washington Post’s sources said.

Prior to this that was only in blogs.

Liberals wrong again while believing they are not wrong.

Tomorrow the sun will rise in the East.

Having heard many a anti-white diatribe or so back in the 70's by black demagogues looking to legitimize their brand of hate, things haven't changed much. I have seen a black man die in a bus accident blamed on white racism because the driver was white, the victim black. Back in the early 90's I saw a near riot on MLK day by black marchers intolerant of KKK counter marchers that ALSO had a license to march in opposition...Didn't MLK preach non violence? Apparently a lot of black and faux blacks don't understand that principle.

Having heard many a anti-white diatribe or so back in the 70's by black demagogues looking to legitimize their brand of hate, things haven't changed much. I have seen a black man die in a bus accident blamed on white racism because the driver was white, the victim black. Back in the early 90's I saw a near riot on MLK day by black marchers intolerant of KKK counter marchers that ALSO had a license to march in opposition...Didn't MLK preach non violence? Apparently a lot of black and faux blacks don't understand that principle.

Growing up in CHicago, I've seen a lot of bad behavior by the race pimps.

This case, though, really isn't one of those. This is a cop using force that was vastly excessive to the situation.

Bad day for the PC Police, I guess.

They had the cop indicted and convicted. Doing hard time, at least.

Well, there's always another day. Maybe they can destroy someone for saying something that "offends" them tomorrow.

Yup. Some day we'll go back to hanging the darkies from trees, and you'll be here calling anyone who object to it "The PC Police."

What makes you think that? No one likes thugs, no matter what color they are. Whats to like about them? They suck and they should all be shot by the police. Quit race baiting.

Good kid who was on his way to college? Hardly a "thug", as much as you all want to throw shit on his grave.

Sorry, going to college does not mean crap.

This is a thug:

What makes you think that? No one likes thugs, no matter what color they are. Whats to like about them? They suck and they should all be shot by the police. Quit race baiting.

Good kid who was on his way to college? Hardly a "thug", as much as you all want to throw shit on his grave.

This is a thug:

Going to college my great aunt's fanny. His mother said he was planning on applying to a trade school. Right after his planned tour of europe.

This is a thug:

Yeah. Watching that again, he was a f****** punk.

No respect.

Joe, I feel you're on the wrong side of the issue here.

Since Aug 9th more and more evidence has been leaked.

No some say Brown was charging Wilson.

This is a thug:

I do like the way the karma was virtually instant!!!!

Could you name any college that had accepted his application for admission?

Forum List

Back