New York Times reporter Brent Renaud killed in Ukraine

So a mercenary by another name got killed, big deal.

Oh wait, you don't think he was there for "truth and justice" do you? Fuck no, he was there for the money.
While you are sitting on your fat ass writing inane posts and eating pork rinds, Mr. Renaud was risking his life to bring news and stories from a battle front. He was doing what journalists do. His murder was most likely anything but accidental. The silencing of journalists is what authoritarians do.

Peabody award recipient. Both he and his brother produced documentaries. What have you done?
I’m sure growing up rich in the burbs he provided a lot in those documentaries lol

While you are sitting on your fat ass writing inane posts and eating pork rinds, Mr. Renaud was risking his life to bring news and stories from a battle front. He was doing what journalists do. His murder was most likely anything but accidental. The silencing of journalists is what authoritarians do.
What a sad drama queen you are. This propagandist knew the risks and paid the price. It's not murder, more like suicide since you morons are all about binary choices only in this Eurotrash squabble.

There's a war going on....some reporters gonna get their asses shot off. dOy.

43805.png

Democrat journalist are propagandist,, they deserve worse then a shot in the neck, I’d imagine it was painful ending. Should have been worse.. sorry that’s how I feel about fake news Stalin media

I know this is blunt. Sorry if this is to mean. But I have had enough of fake news

if this is to blunt let me know

Last edited:

Forum List

Back