New York Times reporter Brent Renaud killed in Ukraine

JGalt
He was sneaking around and snooping on Russian positions

Maybe he was. Journalists sometimes do that, and he was probably a leftist. But at this moment, I hate Russians even more. I can always go back to hating leftists when this is all over, I'm pretty sure I'll have enough ammo left over for them too.

2 of the big 3 broadcast networks in the US are sending their named evening news anchors to Poland. Why? Because reporting a safe distance away from a war zone makes the journalism so much more reliable? Eh?

No. Probably more like keeping their big ticket news readers alive makes more sense than risking their lives. But there is some journalistic merit in going into the zone of danger to get “hands” on real events in real time and then to convey it to the viewers of tv and to the readers of newspapers.

I suspect Russia hit them because of no mistake. Russia “no like” credible reporting. To scum like Putin, murdering reporters is just another form of censorship.

Democrat journalist are propagandist,, they deserve worse then a shot in the neck, I’d imagine it was painful ending. Should have been worse.. sorry that’s how I feel about fake news Stalin media

I know this is blunt. Sorry if this is to mean. But I have had enough of fake news

if this is to blunt let me know
Why are you apologizing to us for being a deplorable asshat? Apologize to your mother.

It harsh I know.. but democrats deserve it
No one thinks you're a tough internet warrior. You are just an assclown. Like I said, apologize to the woman who raised you, she's probably the only one who cares.

No one thinks you're a tough internet warrior. You are just an assclown. Like I said, apologize to the woman who raised you, she's probably the only one who cares.
Just another oft-banned weirdo, intentionally saying stupid shit for attention.

I wonder if we have a word for that...

When did you refugee to this country?

When did you refugee to this country?
My parents came to this country legally in 1980 and I was born in 1981. You know when you pussies lost? When birth right citizenship became a Constitutional right. 😆

My parents came to this country legally in 1980 and I was born in 1981. You know when you pussies lost? When birth right citizenship became a Constitutional right. 😆
What country did they refugee from? Lol

What country did they refugee from? Lol
My family came from Jamaica and we're all doctors and business owners living quite comfortably and having lots of American citizen babies in your own country you little pussy. You can't pretend you're a tough guy when you're letting immigrants and refugees replace you. 😆

Forum List

Back