New York Times reporter Brent Renaud killed in Ukraine

JGalt@IamZ

my ancestors came around 1900 during the big Jewish waves

Big Jewish waves. :laughing0301:

1647200443488.png

Exhibit A
Can’t protect a country? Huh
My family came from Jamaica and we're all doctors and business owners living quite comfortably and having lots of American citizen babies in your own country you little pussy. You can't pretend you're a tough guy when you're letting immigrants and refugees replace you. 😆
you have seen what we are going to do yet.. lol
But why did you move to a white country? Was a jamician island really that bad?

Can’t protect a country? Huh

Trolls often have to unwittingly employ the non sequitur fallacy, given their intellectual deficiencies. These deficiencies are what pushed them to be trolls in the first place.

Trolls often have to unwittingly employ the non sequitur fallacy, given their intellectual deficiencies. These deficiencies are what pushed them to be trolls in the first place.
Projecting?

You aren't going to do shit you pussy. We both know that. Birth right citizenship is a Constitutional right you assclown, what are you going to do about that? Pass an Amendment? You don't have the political power to do that. All a pussy like you can do is cry and complain as immigrants and refugees take your country from you. 😆

You aren't going to do shit you pussy. We both know that. Birth right citizenship is a Constitutional right you assclown, what are you going to do about that? Pass an Amendment? You don't have the political power to do that. All a pussy like you can do is cry and complain as immigrants and refugees take your country from you. 😆
My family can hit a target form 200 yards away smiling .. do you know what they say about brown deer if it’s brown it hits the ground. Lol
08CC4C26-F532-4427-B34A-0F34808AC9F7.png

My family can hit a target form 200 yards away smiling .. do you know what they say about brown deer if it’s brown it hits the ground. Lol

You pussies think you're the only ones with guns? How cute. I live in Miami assclown, everyone here has a gun. You aren't special nor are you going to be shooting anybody. All you have are clown boy replies and racist fanfiction. I talk real shit. The Constitutional birth right citizenship is real shit. Your demographic replacement is real shit. Do you have a real plan to combat that or more cuck boy fantasies?

You pussies think you're the only ones with guns? How cute. I live in Miami assclown, everyone here has a gun. You aren't special nor are you going to be shooting anybody. All you have are clown boy replies and racist fanfiction. I talk real shit. The Constitutional birth right citizenship is real shit. Your demographic replacement is real shit. Do you have a real plan to combat that or more cuck boy fantasies?
According to all stats the browner a neighborhood gets the higher the crime.. we well end this immigration soon

According to all stats the browner a neighborhood gets the higher the crime.. we well end this immigration soon
Ending immigration isn't going to do anything about the people already here and currently out breeding you. Again, do you have any real response and any real strategy or just more cuck boy fantasy shit?

Ending immigration isn't going to do anything about the people already here and currently out breeding you. Again, do you have any real response and any real strategy or just more cuck boy fantasy shit?
Whatever he thinks will goad you into giving him some attention.

Ethiopians have been out breeding us also lol but with out our welfare they all die.. get it low iq? Lol

Forum List

Back